1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BDC'S CONAN is really ...............

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

I can find you 10 of Bill's posts easily (and many more if you want) that are about baseball exclusively and not about attacking other posters. You may not like his style or his opinion, but they will be about baseball. Find me 10 of Conan's posts that are about baseball and not about attacking other posters.
    There is no place here for goons that go after other posters all the time. What is so strange to me is that he was able to talk baseball on the game chat some of us use. Here, I guess Conan feels he has a reputation to live up to. There is not a single other poster here whose posts consist entirely of personal attacks.

Go ahead Pumpsie......that shoud keep you busy the rest of the afternoon.

Its morning here. Seriously-do you really want me to repost some of what Bill has written?

Here are a couple. I disagree with his opinion and his style, but they are not about other posters either:

Since you asked........ hHe has turned into a banjo hitter, that oh by the way, can't run !!!

YES, 2 big games for the "BIG GUY"  !!!  4 singles, 1 double and the SOX have lost 2 out of the 3 games he has played in ........ Please don't forget that the game they won was "saved" by NAVA's home run just after PAPI's no out double play with 2 men on !!!!!   What say I,  need a little more sample, but one thing for sure, the Sox are now a slower team and the "Papi shift" will continue to eat him up !!!!    Just my Baseball OPINION  !!!

"SON, how ya going to keep those boys down on the FARM" !!!!!

You really aren't the brightest bulb in the pack are you? You were the one to put the challenge out there. You said 10...are you having a hard time finding 10? Or is it sinking in that Bill is no different than Conan?

[/QUOTE]

He is on the same wavelength as Bozo.

[/QUOTE]Thats a  B I N G O   !!!!  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I can find you 10 of Bill's posts easily (and many more if you want) that are about baseball exclusively and not about attacking other posters. You may not like his style or his opinion, but they will be about baseball. Find me 10 of Conan's posts that are about baseball and not about attacking other posters.
    There is no place here for goons that go after other posters all the time. What is so strange to me is that he was able to talk baseball on the game chat some of us use. Here, I guess Conan feels he has a reputation to live up to. There is not a single other poster here whose posts consist entirely of personal attacks.

Its morning here. Seriously-do you really want me to repost some of what Bill has written?

Here are a couple. I disagree with his opinion and his style, but they are not about other posters either:

Since you asked........ hHe has turned into a banjo hitter, that oh by the way, can't run !!!

YES, 2 big games for the "BIG GUY"  !!!  4 singles, 1 double and the SOX have lost 2 out of the 3 games he has played in ........ Please don't forget that the game they won was "saved" by NAVA's home run just after PAPI's no out double play with 2 men on !!!!!   What say I,  need a little more sample, but one thing for sure, the Sox are now a slower team and the "Papi shift" will continue to eat him up !!!!    Just my Baseball OPINION  !!!

You really aren't the brightest bulb in the pack are you? You were the one to put the challenge out there. You said 10...are you having a hard time finding 10? Or is it sinking in that Bill is no different than Conan?

[/QUOTE]

Compared to you, yes, I am the brightest bulb in the pack. You find me three of Conan the Moron's posts that do not attack other posters and are solely about baseball, then I will find you three more from Bill. There are plenty to choose from. Go for it. If you cannot even find three then I am not inclined to waste my time providing you with the proof you know exists.

[/QUOTE]Pumpsie,  Thank You, but your working to hard here............  Outside Of Conan & Bill-806 back & forth stuff, I have to laugh at the response of a lot of our FINE posters......  Being, that just because we don't all have the same BASEBALL OPINIONS based on how we see the game & players, some of our better posters (AKA SOFTY & others) are always under the heat of attack..........  To me, Baseball , sports & players are always in the eyes of the beholder, IE: did  Welka drop the 2 passes, or did BRADY put the ball in an area that was tough to catch ?????   The DEFENSE RESTS !!!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Wonder if that has to do with softy being as dim about baseball as u are bozo?

[/QUOTE]

Conan, 

Someone else posted within this discusson that on another board you input actual quality opinions on MLB. If so why do you feel the need to just pick on folks with your one liners. If you've actual working knowledge about the game of baseball it would great to get those points of view rather than your nasty one liners. 

Just suggestion !!

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Conan, 

Someone else posted within this discusson that on another board you input actual quality opinions on MLB. If so why do you feel the need to just pick on folks with your one liners. If you've actual working knowledge about the game of baseball it would great to get those points of view rather than your nasty one liners. 

Just suggestion !!

Hetch

[/QUOTE]The GOVERNMENT RESTS ITS CASE !!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Compared to you, yes, I am the brightest bulb in the pack. You find me three of Conan the Moron's posts that do not attack other posters and are solely about baseball, then I will find you three more from Bill. There are plenty to choose from. Go for it. If you cannot even find three then I am not inclined to waste my time providing you with the proof you know exists.

Pumpsie,  Thank You, but your working to hard here............  Outside Of Conan & Bill-806 back & forth stuff, I have to laugh at the response of a lot of our FINE posters......  Being, that just because we don't all have the same BASEBALL OPINIONS based on how we see the game & players, some of our better posters (AKA SOFTY & others) are always under the heat of attack..........  To me, Baseball , sports & players are always in the eyes of the beholder, IE: did  Welka drop the 2 passes, or did BRADY put the ball in an area that was tough to catch ?????   The DEFENSE RESTS !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Conan, was that you in  livechat?

11. This post has been removed.