Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

Why is there so many poster's on this board overreacting to the acqusitons that the yankees just made.  Do they look like good moves, on paper Yes, but if you look at it closer the yankees two transactions pitched in pitching friendly ballparks!!  So we don't have any idea what it is really going to transition to as far as production.  The Yanks gave up a very young power hitter in the process.  We need to see how our kids develope before we just give them away.  If were patient maybe we will be able to obtain something later.  I think the worst thing we can do rite now is overreact!  This front office has a plan let's stick with it.  We need to be patient.  Theo overreacted and we paid way to much for Crawford And Lackey.  Now we must wait,  Crawford and Lackey may still pan out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

In Response to Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    [QUOTE]Why is there so many poster's on this board overreacting to the acqusitons that the yankees just made.  Do they look like good moves, on paper Yes, but if you look at it closer the yankees two transactions pitched in pitching friendly ballparks!!  So we don't have any idea what it is really going to transition to as far as production.  The Yanks gave up a very young power hitter in the process.  We need to see how our kids develope before we just give them away.  If were patient maybe we will be able to obtain something later.  I think the worst thing we can do rite now is overreact!  This front office has a plan let's stick with it.  We need to be patient.  Theo overreacted and we paid way to much for Crawford And Lackey.  Now we must wait,  Crawford and Lackey may still pan out.
    Posted by bigdog1[/QUOTE]
    Crawford may pan out, Lackey is toast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Last Updated

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

This thread with one post by Bigdog1 was invisibly bumped up by Mikeyinthebronx.
     Mickeyinthebronx is presently a poster named Camelwalk who has an avatar with Evil Empire on it and is also pretends to be an avid Yankee fan. What is strange and surprising is that the OP by Bigdog1 sounds like it is from a Red sox fan who is telling fellow fans to cool it and stop over-reacting and be patient. Is Mikey trying to wear two hats at once here and/ or speak out of both sides of his mouth? Does he change colors like a chamelion? Just what is he up to. A very odd person this Mikeyinthebronx / Camelwalk / Cameltoe is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    [QUOTE]This thread with one post by Bigdog1 was invisibly bumped up by Mikeyinthebronx.  Mickeyinthebronx is presently a poster named Camelwalk who has an avatar with Evil Empire on it and is also pretends to be an avid Yankee fan. What is strange and surprising is that the OP by Bigfoot1 sounds like it is from a Red sox fan who is telling fellow fans to cool it and stop over-reacting and be patient. Is Mikey trying to wear two hats at once here and/ or speak out of both sides of his mouth? Does he change colors like a chamelion? Just what is he up to. A very odd person this Mikeyinthebronx / Camelwalk / Cameltoe is.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

I heard Mikeyinthebronx is actually LadyLake

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]This thread with one post by Bigdog1 was invisibly bumped up by Mikeyinthebronx.  Mickeyinthebronx is presently a poster named Camelwalk who has an avatar with Evil Empire on it and is also pretends to be an avid Yankee fan. What is strange and surprising is that the OP by Bigfoot1 sounds like it is from a Red sox fan who is telling fellow fans to cool it and stop over-reacting and be patient. Is Mikey trying to wear two hats at once here and/ or speak out of both sides of his mouth? Does he change colors like a chamelion? Just what is he up to. A very odd person this Mikeyinthebronx / Camelwalk / Cameltoe is.

Love this picture; can I use it as my avatar? Either that or J Edgar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Looks like there were Yankee fans registered in a TrueFan RedSox forum. This Pike character was right all of the time ( Thanks to explanation by Halifax). It was a fraternity of posters who couldn't find or mesh with their true identities. LOL. Very much like a chamelion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like there were Yankee fans registered in a TrueFan RedSox forum. This Pike character was right all of the time ( Thanks to explanation by Halifax). It was a fraternity of posters who couldn't find or mesh with their true identities. LOL. Very much like a chamelion.

I suggest you stay away from Pike, from what I've heard he's a very sick and demented individual.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Actually one can rationalize that everytime one posts that he is "Thread Bumping" so there is no need for you to feel guilty about the invisible thread bumping using the banned Mickeyinthebronx moniker. Put down the crying towel and wash your face.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Actually one can rationalize that everytime one posts that he is "Thread Bumping" so there is no need for you to feel guilty about the invisible thread bumping using the banned Mickeyinthebronx moniker. Put down the crying towel and wash your face.

Nobody is crying here Pike Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

So you are the jerk today that has been bumping up all of the outdated threads. What is wrong with you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]So you are the jerk today that has been bumping up all of the outdated threads. What is wrong with you?
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

No not me, I don't even know the purpose of that or how they do it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Well then the evidence shows that it was some idiot named Mikeyinthebronx who is a friend of J-Bay. J-Bay also calls you Mikeyinthebronx. Must be a colossal mixup. I am sure than J-Bay will be able to explain away the problem. You appear to be one of the most honest fellows in the forum however.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Well then the evidence shows that it was some idiot named Mikeyinthebronx who is a friend of J-Bay. J-Bay also calls you Mikeyinthebronx. Must be a colossal mixup. I am sure than J-Bay will be able to explain away the problem. You appear to be one of the most honest fellows in the forum however.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

Evidence?  Are listening to UticaClub?  Since you're new here I'll let you know that UticaClub is one of the least if not the least credible posters here.  He is widely regarded as a compulsive liar.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

J-Bay is calling you Mikey on your message board. Am I right or wrong? Look at your message board. Jessey is pleading for you to cool it. He calls you an embarassment  to the Yankee clique on this forum. If I were you I would assume a low profile for awhile. Enough is enough.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Someone has to keep you honest Pike and alert the newbies of you, as I said its a thankless job but needs to be done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Invisible bumping  by Mkeyinthebronx. Evidence is solid. Why am I not surprised.  You guys needs to screen your trolls a bit better than this. This guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. My guess is that he is the Smelly character also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Invisible bumping  by Mkeyinthebronx. Evidence is solid. Why am I not surprised.  You guys needs to screen your trolls a bit better than this. This guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. My guess is that he is the Smelly character also.

I heard LadyLake is doing all the bumping due to being unhappy with the composition of the forum.  The lesson that needs to be learned is if you can't control things don't ruin it for everyone else and bump threads, hopefully LadyLake will stop doing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Todays evidence is right out there for all to see. You did the bumping under the moniker of Mikeyinthebronx. Case is closed.  Shame on you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Todays evidence is right out there for all to see. You did the bumping under the moniker of Mikeyinthebronx. Case is closed.  Shame on you.

It was all LadyLake.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Five minutes ago in another thread you admit to Jessey that you are Mikey. Credibility is now zero. Hopefully you will be ignored. What an idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Five minutes ago in another thread you admit to Jessey that you are Mikey. Credibility is now zero. Hopefully you will be ignored. What an idiot.

saying that I'm Mikey doesn't make me the one who bumps threads, I don't see the point of that nor do I know how one would do that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The second post of the thread documents that Mickeyinthebronx did the bumping. You must be dense. Go look up the profile of Mikeyinthebronx, it isn't there because it was banned. One is able to do invisible bumping when one is banned and you know that. Do you have a long nose?