Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

OMG. Mikey is nailed. He's not even smart enough to not use his old name that everyone knows. You should have stuck with "Law" when bumping threads. There were still people that believed it was a Sox fan.

You know, I wish I was here when all the posters were getting hammered by "Law". I doubt it would have went on so long. I love a puzzle. How did it take everyone so long to figure out that it was NEVER a Sox fan messing up his own board. It's just common sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

How Yankee fans and their friends say they want to know who's bumping the threads can completely ignore that "Mikeyinthebronx", Yankee troll extraordinaire came up as bumping threads is unbelievable. This bumping has been disturbing the board for four, maybe five or more years now.

If you're not a team, then your response should have been different. You've put up the same evidence when it was assumed to be "Law" the "Sox fan". This is enormous to me since I've complained about it ad nauseam.

Anyone who thinks the thread bumping of threads 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 days old, and losing current discussions is not a big deal or disrupting the board, I don't know what to say. This should have been the biggest deal on the board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It only takes one mistake like that, and Mikey, you made one. I had you pegged as "Law" but never thought you'd use your own old name.

You constantly went after Smiley Beni, so posters got "Smellybehind" -- also a thread bumper. It all fits. You really need to find something else to do with your time.

Shakedown -- Bob Seger

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    Last Updated Be patient young Ben, Be patient. 2 37 minutes ago by mikeyinthebronx
    Posted by UticaClub

Sorry, I just have to copy this because I didn't in any of my posts, and I love this post.

First: 10/8/2011
    Last: 1/14/2012
    Last Updated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

OMG. Mikey is nailed. He's not even smart enough to not use his old name that everyone knows. You should have stuck with "Law" when bumping threads. There were still people that believed it was a Sox fan. You know, I wish I was here when all the posters were getting hammered by "Law". I doubt it would have went on so long. I love a puzzle. How did it take everyone so long to figure out that it was NEVER a Sox fan messing up his own board. It's just common sense.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Pike, I'm not "nailed" as you say...Jessey asked and I told him who I was voluntarily.  As for SoftLaw....no I'm defintely not him.  I love how you throw stones in glass houses, yes my Mikey moniker was banned so I've had this one BUT you have UticaClub, Kimsaysthis and now new to the scene LadyLake.....maybe you're Law who knows????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Todays evidence is right out there for all to see. You did the bumping under the moniker of Mikeyinthebronx. Case is closed.  Shame on you.
    Posted by UticaClub

As for bumping a thread...why would I have bumped a thread that was started yesterday it was brand new and I was seeing if my old account was still banned, thats all.  No criminal conspiracy here Kim-Pike-LadyLake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    Why is there so many poster's on this board overreacting to the acqusitons that the yankees just made.  Do they look like good moves, on paper Yes, but if you look at it closer the yankees two transactions pitched in pitching friendly ballparks!!  So we don't have any idea what it is really going to transition to as far as production.  The Yanks gave up a very young power hitter in the process.  We need to see how our kids develope before we just give them away.  If were patient maybe we will be able to obtain something later.  I think the worst thing we can do rite now is overreact!  This front office has a plan let's stick with it.  We need to be patient.  Theo overreacted and we paid way to much for Crawford And Lackey.  Now we must wait,  Crawford and Lackey may still pan out.
    Posted by bigdog1

In a vacuum, any news seems significant. The Red Sox and Jangees were quiet (thus the vacuum) at the mid-winter meetings. Red Sox continued to be quiet ... and the two big deals in one day siunds like a big storm. It is a big deal. But not the end of the world. 

Even if we had signed big names before hand, this day would bring a lot of hand wringing in th nation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : As for bumping a thread...why would I have bumped a thread that was started yesterday it was brand new and I was seeing if my old account was still banned, thats all.  No criminal conspiracy here Kim-Pike-LadyLake.
    Posted by Camelwalk

Still banned? Hey, maybe "Law" is just checking if his account is "still banned". LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Still banned? Hey, maybe Law is just checking if his account is "still banned". LMAO
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Hey maybe you can check if your Pike account still works or your PawsoxPhil account still works or your BeaconHill account still works.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You posted as "Null", had conversations with JBay as Null, and during one defended "Law" naming all the great things you thought he said. Although, you accidentally, forgot you were just defending him and starting talking like you were him.

JBay should be ashamed of himself because he was right there in the thread reading your posts and talking to you as Mikey after answering as Law. I also know he welcomed you back on the board as "null" and saying I was going to be happy to see you, but apparently, sent you a message saying he knew you were Mikey.

There's really something wrong with this picture. You can defend Yankee fans posting here, but they should never be judged a whole. Red Sox fans are not judged as a whole. The defense of you, knowing everything and covering for you, makes no sense for a Sox fan on a Sox board. And FTR I know JBay is a Sox fan, but he's so caught up with being the Yankee PR poster on the board, he's lost sight of what board he's actually on.

Oh, I forgot, you've been using Camelwalk for quite awhile along with null. You trying to see now if your name was still banned is ridiculous. You were just caught on the first bump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

You posted as "Null", had conversations with JBay as Null, and during one defended "Law" naming all the great things you thought he said. Although, you accidentally, forgot you were just defending him and starting talking like you were him. JBay should be ashamed of himself because he was right there in the thread reading your posts and talking to you as Mikey after answering as Law. I also know he welcomed you back on the board as "null" and saying I was going to be happy to see you, but apparently, sent you a message saying he knew you were Mikey. There's really something wrong with this picture. You can defend Yankee fans posting here, but they should never be judged a whole. Red Sox fans are not judged as a whole. The defense of you, knowing everything and covering for you, makes no sense for a Sox fan on a Sox board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Pike you're a fool, I've never said Law is doing great things. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You replied so fast, I added more to my post JFTR.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

You replied so fast, I added more to my post JFTR.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Its just more rambling BS nonsense Pike, I don't need to read it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Its just more rambling BS nonsense Pike, I don't need to read it.
    Posted by Camelwalk

Get a job or a life that doesn't revolve around trying to destroy Sox boards. You're on Boston.com. You didn't just stumble in here without an agenda Mikey, Null, Camelwalk, Law, etc. .. What should we actually call you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Get a job or a life that doesn't revolve around trying to destroy Sox boards. You're on Boston.com. You didn't just stumble in here without an agenda Mikey, Null, Camelwalk, Law, etc. .. What should we actually call you?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

I'm not Law, you can call me Mike, I don't know what to call you Pike, UticaClub, BeaconHill, PawsoxPhil, LadyLake, which is it?  Oh, I'm not going anywhere so deal with it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I'm not Law, you can call me Mike, I don't know what to call you Pike, UticaClub, BeaconHill, PawsoxPhil, LadyLake, which is it?  Oh, I'm not going anywhere so deal with it.
    Posted by Camelwalk

You came all the way to Boston.com just to be annoyed? FTR my dad was born and raised in the the Bronx until he was 17 years old. The chances of him looking up Boston.com to talk about baseball are probably nil. But you don't just come here to talk about baseball, you come to disrupt the board in between baseball posts. That's a whole different animal.

You're Law, you're the thread bumper, and I just wish I was here when Law was here so I could see the comparisons. You probably won't be blamed for the thread bumping because you're not a Sox fan, and that, incredibly, has been the general consensus. Again, something wrong with this picture. But I'll always know it was you.

And FTR, no one better use the same cut and paste of the front page as evidence, if they're going to ignore a Yankee fan's previous name. That's bias, homerism and rose-colored glasses all in one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : You came all the way to Boston.com just to be annoyed? FTR my dad was born and raised in the the Bronx until he was 17 years old. The chances of him looking up Boston.com to talk about baseball are probably nil. But you don't just come here to talk about baseball, you come to disrupt the board in between baseball posts. That's a whole different animal. You're Law, you're the thread bumper, and I just wish I was here when Law was here so I could see the comparisons. You probably won't be blamed for the thread bumping because you're not a Sox fan, and that, incredibly, has been the general consensus. Again, something wrong with this picture. But I'll always know it was you. And FTR, no one better use the same cut and paste of the front page as evidence, if they're going to ignore a Yankee fan's previous name. That's bias, homerism and rose-colored glasses all in one.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Pike, you were here for Law. I didn't read the rest, it has no valid point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You can quote me on this -- No Yankee fan from the Bronx would spend their time -- especially in the off-season like you do -- reading and talking about the Red Sox without an agenda. You would probably have to pay my father to do that, and he still wouldn't. Your profile completely fits someone who would come here just to mess up the board. I saw a game thread where you just kept up a conversation with JBay, just filling the thread with things that had nothing to do with the game, in between all the posters just talking about what was actually happening.

Besides bumping threads, that's another forte of yours. All disruption.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

And the bunch of you all think this is worth your while? Stop already - please.

FTR - Camel admitted he was Mikey, so that show is over.

Pike - no comment

Law and Softlaw are two completely different posters.

Kim - Having had plenty of words with Law back in 2008 & 2009 (before you joined), I can tell you that the writing styles, subject matter and overall demeanor were quite different that Mikey's. I cannot say with 100 % certainty that they are two different people, but I believe they are.

As for the bumping of old threads, we have been dealing with this long before you showed up and have tried numerous ways to stop it. No one likes it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And the bunch of you all think this is worth your while? Stop already - please. FTR - Camel admitted he was Mikey, so that show is over. Pike - no comment Law and Softlaw are two completely different posters. Kim - Having had plenty of words with Law back in 2008 & 2009 (before you joined), I can tell you that the writing styles, subject matter and overall demeanor were quite different that Mikey's. I cannot say with 100 % certainty that they are two different people, but I believe they are. As for the bumping of old threads, we have been dealing with this long before you showed up and have tried numerous ways to stop it. No one likes it.
    Posted by jesseyeric

You're living in a dreamworld, and a bias dreamworld at that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : You're living in a dreamworld, and a bias dreamworld at that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

And you are obviously the Dream Police!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA&ob=av2n

Kim, please don't make me laugh, especially in this stupid war of words where you have allied yourself with Pike; the forum member who decided that it would be a good idea to find a photo of me from another site and post it for all to see. Not that it really bothered me since I think I look good and everyone got a chance to see that I am exactly who I say.

I am not sticking up for Mikey - we have disagreed often and I have told him that we don't need him to keep Pike or anyone else honest. I think this b*tch slapping him and Pike are in the middle of is stupid.

As for my Dreamworld, it is a place of magic and beauty. I do hope you are not Bun E. Carlos, so don't ruin it for me.

Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : In a vacuum, any news seems significant. The Red Sox and Jangees were quiet (thus the vacuum) at the mid-winter meetings. Red Sox continued to be quiet ... and the two big deals in one day siunds like a big storm. It is a big deal. But not the end of the world.  Even if we had signed big names before hand, this day would bring a lot of hand wringing in th nation.
    Posted by SinceYaz

SY- You didn't get it; the thread title is a cover for a parody of the old boardgame CLUE. 

The sad thing is, I read the whole thread.

Also - 

Mike/Camel/Zac/whatever-  Kim is NOT Pike, for the umpteenth time. When was the last time you talked to a lady? Perhaps never. Also, while I agree you weren't nailed, it does look suspicious.

Kim - isn't bias, rose colored classes and homerism pretty much the same thing? (LOL)

Pike/Utica/Lady - Don't have conversations with yourself. I gather from previous posts you were driving a car as far back as '61. At you're age, your behavior (and many of your posts, not to mention your trufan BS expose of me) is disgraceful and dysfunctional. While that can be said about many here (including me); you've taken it to a higher level.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by nhsteven Mike/Camel/Zac/whatever- Kim is NOT Pike, for the umpteenth time.   why word it that way are you suggesting I'm mike/camel When was the last time you talked to a lady? Perhaps never and who said that pike isn't a whinny lady also I suggest you leave me out of your posts it's obvious you already have enough problems
    Posted by pinstripezac

OK, I admit error, and apologize; you're not Mikey, and I stand corrected. (Your irritation level has convinced me). As far as Pike being a whiny lady (or kim at least), I doubt it, for a variety of other reasons.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : OK, I admit error, and apologize; you're not Mikey, and I stand corrected. (Your irritation level has convinced me). As far as Pike being a whiny lady (or kim at least), I doubt it, for a variety of other reasons.  
    Posted by nhsteven

Sorry Steven but I am not the only one here who believes Kim is Pike, in fact I'm 99.9% certain it is.  I know you and Jessey choose to believe otherwise but that is your deal, I and some other Sox fans here don't see it that way.  Anyway I can't stand Pike. 

On another note, I noticed you weren't that happy with the Yanks moves the other day.  As for Kuroda, I see it as an ok move (he can't be worse than AJ) maybe he can be a decent #4 and as for Pineda, I think this kid has serious stuff and future ace potential.  Losing Montero hurt becase he is going to be a beast at the plate but we needed pitching and got a young one who should be around for quite awhile.

Sections
Shortcuts