Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Sorry Steven but I am not the only one here who believes Kim is Pike, in fact I'm 99.9% certain it is.  I know you and Jessey choose to believe otherwise but that is your deal, I and some other Sox fans here don't see it that way.  Anyway I can't stand Pike.  On another note, I noticed you weren't that happy with the Yanks moves the other day.  As for Kuroda, I see it as an ok move (he can't be worse than AJ) maybe he can be a decent #4 and as for Pineda, I think this kid has serious stuff and future ace potential.  Losing Montero hurt becase he is going to be a beast at the plate but we needed pitching and got a young one who should be around for quite awhile.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Kuroda allowed 24 home runs last season, the most he’s allowed in any season. He now moves home ballparks from Dodger Stadium, which was six percent harder for a hitter to homer in than the average ballpark over the last three seasons, to Yankee Stadium, the second-most friendly home run park in the majors since 2009 (31 percent more homer-friendly than average). 

source: Espn.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Kuroda allowed 24 home runs last season, the most he’s allowed in any season. He now moves home ballparks from Dodger Stadium, which was six percent harder for a hitter to homer in than the average ballpark over the last three seasons, to Yankee Stadium, the second-most friendly home run park in the majors since 2009 (31 percent more homer-friendly than average).  source: Espn.com
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he would be a 20 game winner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I didn't say he would be a 20 game winner.
    I know. I'm just trying to come up with some anti yankee stuff to get you know who off my back...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I know. I'm just trying to come up with some anti yankee stuff to get you know who off my back...
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Oh he is piece of work isnt he?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I heard LadyLake is doing all the bumping due to being unhappy with the composition of the forum.  The lesson that needs to be learned is if you can't control things don't ruin it for everyone else and bump threads, hopefully LadyLake will stop doing it.

LadyLake's profile is active as she has never banned.

Invisible bumping can only be accomplished via a moniker that has been banned.

Mikeyinthebronx has an inactive profile since he was banned.

Mickeyinthebronx was caught red-handed bumping yesterday morning.

Should I go slower and use larger fonts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : LadyLake's profile is active as she has never banned. Invisible bumping can only be accomplished via a moniker that has been banned. Mikeyinthebronx has an inactive profile since he was banned. Mickeyinthebronx was caught red-handed bumping yesterday morning. Should I go slower and use larger fonts?
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

I went to see if the profile was active and posted on a thread that was brand new and only had 1 other post which was the OP.  Doesn't thread bumping occur with threads that are outdated and could it be that there are many many other profiles that are inactive?  I believe Pike, PawsoxPhil and BeaconHill are inactive as well.

Also, LadyLake is you as is Kimsaysthis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

After six months, you suddenly wanted to see if Mikeyinthebronx was inactive?

The invisible bumper's moniker shows up on the lead-in front burner mini-screen and that is where I saw that Mikeyinthebronx bumped a thread yesterday morning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]After six months, you suddenly wanted to see if Mikeyinthebronx was inactive? The invisible bumper's moniker shows up on the lead-in front burner mini-screen and that is where I saw that Mikeyinthebronx bumped a thread yesterday morning.

Well since you're such a detective Kimsaysthis and obsessed with this thread bumping thing have you seen Mikeyinthebronx bumping any other threads?  Or is it that BeaconHill is doing all the bumping and since that is you LadyLake you're not concerned with it because you're happy not only being the forum's hall-monitor, its lead troll but also its thread bumper?

As for my other profile, yes I wanted to see if it was active again and I posted on a thread that had just began and responded to the OP's post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The only other invisible bumper that anyone has seen is law2009a.

Many on the forum do wish that there was a monitor instead of anarchy. Other forums are monitored.

Calling out chronic negative fans and trolls is not trolling, in fact is is closer to monitoring. Read the definition of trolls. It does not fit Kim, Pike, Breidy, or Jim. It does fit Babe, Yazzer. Once again, read the definition - slowly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]The only other invisible bumper that anyone has seen is law2009a. Many on the forum do wish that there was a monitor instead of anarchy. Other forums are monitored. Calling out chronic negative fans and trolls is not trolling, in fact is is closer to monitoring. Read the definition of trolls. It does not fit Kim, Pike, Breidy, or Jim. It does fit Babe, Yazzer. Once again, read the definition - slowly.

I didn't bump a thread that was brand spanking new, I was seeing if I could post. 

As for your explanation of how you troll I love how you refer to yourself twice as both Pike and Kim and then throw JoeBreidy in for good measure.  You're such a troll Kim.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Kim and Pike are more like detectives or police IMO. The criminals are the trolls since there main objective is to hurt innocent people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

There are a few posters on some threads on the bottom of the page that need a dose of honest, sincerity, and realism. You best make a hasty flight down there and admonish them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Well since Kim and Pike are the same person which is you, I think you're a little biased.  You've got one serious case of multiple personality disoder over there PawsoxPhil.

The more they try to deny it the more obvious it becomes. Lame-LAme-LAMe-LAME.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]There are a few posters on some threads on the bottom of the page that need a dose of honest, sincerity, and realism. You best make a hasty flight down there and admonish them.

Yeah right pike. Tell you what, you take the Gestapo and your vice Fuhrer right on over there and take care of that for us--oh mighty troll spanker!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]There are a few posters on some threads on the bottom of the page that need a dose of honest, sincerity, and realism. You best make a hasty flight down there and admonish them.

Well The Examiner and I are here to bring the honesty to you as we know you're Kimsaysthis, Pike you're so pathetic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Well The Examiner and I are here to bring the honesty to you as we know you're Kimsaysthis, Pike you're so pathetic.

Careful now, the Furher has spoken, we daren't disobey!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Careful now, the Furher has spoken, we daren't disobey!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I just can't Exam, Pike/Kim is a such a nuisance to the forum and has been for so long I'm sick of him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I just can't Exam, Pike/Kim is a such a nuisance to the forum and has been for so long I'm sick of him.

LOL....."Operation Valkyrie is in effect". Of course, you know what he'll say now? "See? Here's proof of what I'm saying. Examiner teaming up with a Yankees fan against loyal Red Sox fans. This is just what the forum has deteriorated into, Yankee trolls and phony Red Sox fans are in control." Yawn.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes, we won't stop until Pike and his Nazi gangsters are silenced.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

The above post is quite possibly the best post I have seen on this forum and it should be the motto of every forum member.  Pike is a cancer to this forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I don't mind Kuroda (Note BTW RS posters in general were pining for Kuroda,  now they're bashing him; sort of like a lawyer that switches sides in the middle of a case). I mind losing Montero. And, FWIW, I'm 99%+ sure PIKE is NOT KIM; obviously, one of us is wrong.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

One of us is wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Sorry Steven but I am not the only one here who believes Kim is Pike, in fact I'm 99.9% certain it is.  I know you and Jessey choose to believe otherwise but that is your deal, I and some other Sox fans here don't see it that way.  Anyway I can't stand Pike.  On another note, I noticed you weren't that happy with the Yanks moves the other day.  As for Kuroda, I see it as an ok move (he can't be worse than AJ) maybe he can be a decent #4 and as for Pineda, I think this kid has serious stuff and future ace potential.  Losing Montero hurt becase he is going to be a beast at the plate but we needed pitching and got a young one who should be around for quite awhile.

I don't mind Kuroda (Note BTW RS posters in general were pining for Kuroda,  now they're bashing him; sort of like a lawyer that switches sides in the middle of a case). I mind losing Montero. And, FWIW, I'm 99%+ sure PIKE is NOT KIM; obviously, one of us is wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

This is what happens when there's no Red Sox news for too long...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]This is what happens when there's no Red Sox news for too long...
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]
    On this, we can agree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The over-whelming consensus on the forum in recent weeks was that the Red Sox could not afford Kuroda. Do you have a list of posters who wanted him despite the price tag? Do you know what a "strawman argument" is? Who were the posters who changed sides?

Sections
Shortcuts