Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    [QUOTE]This is what happens when there's no Red Sox news for too long...
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

LOL....quite right. It's a sorry day when what to do with pike composes the bulk of forum chat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Kim and Pike are more like detectives or police IMO.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Did you see the post by Breidy emulating what goes on in a Sox gamethread. It was a classic and I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. He had it down so well that I could not believe my eyes.  Too funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

So basically, Breidy's thread had everyone commenting on the game while you trolled on and on about how your posts are perfume and everyone else's are sewage? Then, how that you are the only true Sox fan and all the rest of us are pretenders and trolls/closet Yankees fans? Then, he shows you changing screen names, disappearing for two days then coming back as someone different to pick up the same schtick? Yeah, that would be funny to me too, sorry I missed it. But then again, 162 chances to see it this summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Did you see the post by Breidy emulating what goes on in a Sox gamethread. It was a classic and I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. He had it down so well that I could not believe my eyes.  Too funny.

That's why I rarely even visit the game threads, let alone post on one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Did you see the post by Breidy emulating what goes on in a Sox gamethread. It was a classic and I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. He had it down so well that I could not believe my eyes.  Too funny.

Yet, you're there every night. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : That's why I rarely even visit the game threads, let alone post on one.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

If only Pike would follow your lead, moon. 

anyone watching the giants/packers?....good game, so far

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If only Pike would follow your lead, moon. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

That's like asking the devil not to be the devil, or Hitler to be content to stay within his borders and leave everyone else alone. Ain't gonna happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I see that you asked a question here and followed it with a period and not a question mark, that is significant in showing your level of intelligence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If only Pike would follow your lead, moon.  no one is watching the giants/packers?....good game, so far
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm watching it J. Not sure who to root for, hate both teams. Part of me wants to see anything named Manning knocked out, and anything from NY knocked out. But, part of me wants the Patriots to get a second shot at the Giants. I'm also a Niners fan, and it's better for NY to win so they get a home game next week. So I'll just let it ride and see what happens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Yeah, I'm watching it J. Not sure who to root for, hate both teams. Part of me wants to see anything named Manning knocked out, and anything from NY knocked out. But, part of me wants the Patriots to get a second shot at the Giants. I'm also a Niners fan, and it's better for NY to win so they get a home game next week. So I'll just let it ride and see what happens.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The only team who may be able to beat the patriots is green bay., but I also thought no one would beat the saints

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I'm watching this game, how was that not called a fumble earlier?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : That's why I rarely even visit the game threads, let alone post on one.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

I rarely posted on them after last July. I go there to see why RS fans act that way and never got any answers, a futile excercise I guess. Sort of like rubber-necking a bad traffic accident I guess. No  matter who goes there and makes one post acting like a fan they will be called Pike. It is a closed fraternity. Amazing that on a RS forum that a RS fan can't go to a gamethread without being ridiculed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You a Giants fan camel along with your Yanks? I agree, don't like the Giants, but they got hosed on that call.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : The only team who may be able to beat the patriots is green bay., but I also thought no one would beat the saints
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

The G-Men could beat the Pats (again), only problem is the refs want Green Bay to win this game.  Green Bay is really really good, Rodgers has had all day to throw.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I'm watching this game, how was that not called a fumble earlier?
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Ref needs glass?? clearly a fumble, ball was out before he was down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]You a Giants fan camel along with your Yanks? I agree, don't like the Giants, but they got hosed on that call.

I am a Giant fan Exam, this is gonna be a tough game though.  The Packers are really good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I rarely posted on them after last July. I go there to see why RS fans act that way and never got any answers, a futile excercise I guess. Sort of like rubber-necking a bad traffic accident I guess. No  matter who goes there and makes one post acting like a fan they will be called Pike. It is a closed fraternity. Amazing that on a RS forum that a RS fan can't go to a gamethread without being ridiculed.

Pike you are a LIAR. You were there almost every night in August and a good bit in September. Whatever Pawsoxphil/Beaconhill.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Pike you are a LIAR. You were there almost every night in August and a good bit in September. Whatever Pawsoxphil/Beaconhill.

Yes

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : The only team who may be able to beat the patriots is green bay., but I also thought no one would beat the saints
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yes, Alex Smith surprised me, I didn't think he would be that good, but I'm glad. That was a great game! As far as the Patriots go, my dream is to have Brady cement his rep as the greatest ever by beating Eli in Peyton's house.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Yes, Alex Smith surprised me, I didn't think he would be that good, but I'm glad. That was a great game! As far as the Patriots go, my dream is to have Brady cement his rep as the greatest ever by beating Eli in Peyton's house.

I wanted the saints, big drew brees fan but the 49ers deserved to win. one game went down to the wire, the other was over as soon as it started. like tebow though

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : I wanted the saints, big drew brees fan but the 49ers deserved to win. one game went down to the wire, the other was over as soon as it started. like tebow though
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yeah, love tebow, but can't go against the patriots.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

HAIL MARY!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

ELI TO NICKS!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What scares me is the idea of San Fran and New England in the Super Bowl. Those are my two favorite teams. If they both go, I don't know who to pull for. Hopefully at least one will get in, but I have to root for them BOTH! How could I not? I might have to jump out a window sometime here....lol