Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.

In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Yeah, love tebow, but can't go against the patriots.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

how can anyone not love the kid?  he's strong in his beliefs and lives by them, regardless of what anyone says, thinks or feels about it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Pike you are a LIAR. You were there almost every night in August and a good bit in September. Whatever Pawsoxphil/Beaconhill.

If I posted it was very infrequently. The attacks on every player in the lineup and Francona and the childish behavior was too much for me. Come on, do adults say such things repeatedly like Nancy Drew, Big Sloppy, PapSmear, Bellsbury, Crawful, Slacky, and Wasteful. It is supposed to be an adult discourse and not a 7th grade playground. Yes fraternitys serve a purpose but who ever heard of a fraternity in Jr. High?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]What scares me is the idea of San Fran and New England in the Super Bowl. Those are my two favorite teams. If they both go, I don't know who to pull for. Hopefully at least one will get in.

If neither, you could always pull for Eli (provided the 2nd half goes well, long way to go against the Packers)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If I posted it was very infrequently. The attacks on every player in the lineup and Francona and the childish behavior was too much for me. Come on, do adults say such things repeatedly like Nancy Drew, Bog Sloppy, PapSmear, Bellsbury, Crawful, Slacky, and Wasteful. It is supposed to be an adult discourse and not a 7th grade playground. Yes fraternitys serve a purpose but who ever heard of a fraternity in Jr. High?
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

How is them smearing the players any different than you smearing all the posters constantly? And while some of what you say is true, most of what you cite as "trolling" are just people expressing opinions, often in states of emotional upset over the team's lack of performance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If neither, you could always pull for Eli (provided the 2nd half goes well, long way to go against the Packers)
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]
    A rematch for revenge would be nice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]What scares me is the idea of San Fran and New England in the Super Bowl. Those are my two favorite teams. If they both go, I don't know who to pull for. Hopefully at least one will get in, but I have to root for them BOTH! How could I not? I might have to jump out a window sometime here....lol

Honestly though, whoever wins today will have their hands full with San Francisco.  They showed A LOT of heart yesterday to beat a really good team, if the Packers win today I could see San Francisco with that defense going into Lambeau and winning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If neither, you could always pull for Eli (provided the 2nd half goes well, long way to go against the Packers)

Never, never, never, never---and then never. I live in Indiana, and completely loathe everything named Manning. Plus, I haven't forgotten the David Tyree once in fifty years fortuitous catch--which was the only thing separating the Patriots from victory and a legendary perfect season. If the Colts ever played the Giants in the Super Bowl, I think I really WOULD jump out a window! If neither of my teams get it, I will pull for Baltimore--who I also don't like--but I'd have no choice. That is, unless Green Bay is playing them--then I'd go with GB. God forbid it comes to that. Of course, the only trouble with the Pats playing the Giants is that it's a disaster if they lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Honestly though, whoever wins today will have their hands full with San Francisco.  They showed A LOT of heart yesterday to beat a really good team, if the Packers win today I could see San Francisco with that defense going into Lambeau and winning.

I agree with that. As a Niners fan, I'm remembering 1995 when we were coming off a championship and the young, upstart Packers came into Candlestick and beat us. Seeing the situation is exactly reversed, revenge there would also be sweet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Never, never, never, never---and then never. I live in Indiana, and completely loathe everything named Manning. Plus, I haven't forgotten the David Tyree once in fifty years fortuitous catch--which was the only thing separating the Patriots from victory and a legendary perfect season. If the Colts every played the Giants in the Super Bowl, I think I really WOULD jump out a window! If neither of my teams get it, I will pull for Baltimore--who I also don't like--but I'd have no choice. God forbid it comes to that. Of course, the only trouble with the Pats playing the Giants is that it's a disaster if they lose.
    If the Pats and Giants meet in the Super Bowl again, can you imagine the hype after what happened 4 years ago?  I don't think I could deal with that.  Regardless, Giants have a looooooooooooong way to go against the Packers, Packers are a great team and have plenty of offense to win this game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : If the Pats and Giants meet in the Super Bowl again, can you imagine the hype after what happened 4 years ago?  I don't think I could deal with that.  Regardless, Giants have a looooooooooooong way to go against the Packers, Packers are a great team and have plenty of offense to win this game.

LOL...yeah, there's the rematch, the revenge, and the whole Boston/NY rivalry. It'd be awesome. Plus, in order for that to happen, you'd have to have another legendary NY/SF championship game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : LOL...yeah, there's the rematch, the revenge, and the whole Boston/NY rivalry. It'd be awesome. Plus, in order for that to happen, you'd have to have another legendary NY/SF championship game.

What a defense the Niners have, they were in Drew Brees face all day yesterday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, I'm outta here. Gonna watch the second half without looking at my laptop every thirty seconds. Have a nice evening all......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]You can quote me on this -- No Yankee fan from the Bronx would spend their time -- especially in the off-season like you do -- reading and talking about the Red Sox without an agenda. You would probably have to pay my father to do that, and he still wouldn't. Your profile completely fits someone who would come here just to mess up the board. I saw a game thread where you just kept up a conversation with JBay, just filling the thread with things that had nothing to do with the game, in between all the posters just talking about what was actually happening. Besides bumping threads, that's another forte of yours. All disruption.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Right on Kim and it is surprising that Examiner and J-Bay can't see through his agenda. Birds of that feather flock to the game threads together and you can identify them all in one fell swoop by going there. It makes it easy to pinpoint those who come to the forum for entertainment only. Their idea of negativity has nothing at all to do with how they speak about their team. Forum participants who wish to update their ignore lost should make their first stop at the game threads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Right on Kim and it is surprising that Examiner and J-Bay can't see through his agenda. Birds of that feather flock to the game threads together and you can identify them all in one fell swoop by going there. It makes it easy to pinpoint those who come to the forum for entertainment only. Their idea of negativity has nothing at all to do with how they speak about of their team. I  sincerely that they are fans. Forum participants who wish to update their ignore lost should make their first stop at the game threads.

I see you're posting to yourself again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : how can anyone not love the kid?  he's strong in his beliefs and lives by them, regardless of what anyone says, thinks or feels about it. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

He did some amazing things this yr, but he better go to QB mechanics school.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Where is Massillon?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

hearing rumors that the jays are talking to san fran about a matt cain deal. i think ben needs to give san frans gm a call. what you guys think?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]hearing rumors that the jays are talking to san fran about a matt cain deal. i think ben needs to give san frans gm a call. what you guys think?
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

rsp - I think they probably will, but the question is do the Sox have more to offer the Giants than the Jays? Remember, they gave up a lot of their prospects for Gonzalez and that leaves them little trade bait.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : rsp - I think they probably will, but the question is do the Sox have more to offer the Giants than the Jays? Remember, they gave up a lot of their prospects for Gonzalez and that leaves them little trade bait.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Well if you look at another thread Lavarnway is heading for Cooperstown, so I'm sure San Fran will trade Matt Cain to the Sox for Lavarnway straight up. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

SF needs offense. I doubt they would take Youk. They have Sandoval at 3B and might want to use Posey at 1B. They won't want CC, but would probably take Jacoby, but I might rather have 2 years of Jacoby control than 1 of Cain. If Cain could be extended at a reasonable rate, then I'd put jacoby on the table.

Matt Cain makes $15.33M in 2012 and then is a FA. One year of control hurts his value, unless a sign and trade type deal can be worked out. I have always liked Matt Cain a lot, but it's hard to judge how his skillset would transfer to the AL East- smaller parks/powerful line-ups faced.

I do not think SF is in re-build mode, but if they are trading Cain for prospects, I'd offer them this:

Salty ($2.5M)- 2 years of team control
    Iggy  ($2.1M)- 2 years of team control (then arb?)
    Bowden ($420K) Out of options (pre-arb)
    Atchison ($450K) Out of options (pre-arb)
    Middlebrooks (~$420K) Pre-arb

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]SF needs offense. I doubt they would take Youk. They have Sandoval at 3B and might want to use Posey at 1B. They won't want CC, but would probably take Jacoby, but I might rather have 2 years of Jacoby control than 1 of Cain. If Cain could be extended at a reasonable rate, then I'd put jacoby on the table. Matt Cain makes $15.33M in 2012 and then is a FA. One year of control hurts his value, unless a sign and trade type deal can be worked out. I have always liked Matt Cain a lot, but it's hard to judge how his skillset would transfer to the AL East- smaller parks/powerful line-ups faced. I do not think SF is in re-build mode, but if they are trading Cain for prospects, I'd offer them this: Salty ($2.5M)- 2 years of team control Iggy  ($2.1M)- 2 years of team control (then arb?) Bowden ($420K) Out of options (pre-arb) Atchison ($450K) Out of options (pre-arb) Middlebrooks (~$420K) Pre-arb
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]
    Ho, Moon, if you made that offer, the Giants would invite you to a jump-off point on the Bay Bridge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]SF needs offense. I doubt they would take Youk. They have Sandoval at 3B and might want to use Posey at 1B. They won't want CC, but would probably take Jacoby, but I might rather have 2 years of Jacoby control than 1 of Cain. If Cain could be extended at a reasonable rate, then I'd put jacoby on the table. Matt Cain makes $15.33M in 2012 and then is a FA. One year of control hurts his value, unless a sign and trade type deal can be worked out. I have always liked Matt Cain a lot, but it's hard to judge how his skillset would transfer to the AL East- smaller parks/powerful line-ups faced. I do not think SF is in re-build mode, but if they are trading Cain for prospects, I'd offer them this: Salty ($2.5M)- 2 years of team control Iggy  ($2.1M)- 2 years of team control (then arb?) Bowden ($420K) Out of options (pre-arb) Atchison ($450K) Out of options (pre-arb) Middlebrooks (~$420K) Pre-arb
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]
    Ho, Moon, if you made that offer, the Giants would invite you to a jump-off point on the Bay Bridge.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : And you are obviously the Dream Police!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA&ob=av2n Kim, please don't make me laugh, especially in this stupid war of words where you have allied yourself with Pike; the forum member who decided that it would be a good idea to find a photo of me from another site and post it for all to see. Not that it really bothered me since I think I look good and everyone got a chance to see that I am exactly who I say. I am not sticking up for Mikey - we have disagreed often and I have told him that we don't need him to keep Pike or anyone else honest. I think this b*tch slapping him and Pike are in the middle of is stupid. As for my Dreamworld, it is a place of magic and beauty. I do hope you are not Bun E. Carlos, so don't ruin it for me.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

My "alliance" as you call it has nothing to do with any certain poster. Mikey is a cancer to this board. I'm just agreeing with that. Been there, done that. I remember complaining about the bumping of threads, and Mikey coming in and saying "maybe you're doing it". That was years ago. I'm surprised posters don't remember him. His "alliance" with JBay is what is keeping him here. A guy that, obviously, needs friends and decided he was going to support Yankee fans on a Sox forum no matter what they said or did here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : SY- You didn't get it; the thread title is a cover for a parody of the old boardgame CLUE.  The sad thing is, I read the whole thread. Also -  Mike/Camel/Zac/whatever-  Kim is NOT Pike, for the umpteenth time. When was the last time you talked to a lady? Perhaps never. Also, while I agree you weren't nailed, it does look suspicious. Kim - isn't bias, rose colored classes and homerism pretty much the same thing? (LOL) Pike/Utica/Lady - Don't have conversations with yourself. I gather from previous posts you were driving a car as far back as '61. At you're age, your behavior (and many of your posts, not to mention your trufan BS expose of me) is disgraceful and dysfunctional. While that can be said about many here (including me); you've taken it to a higher level.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No Kim is not Pike. I'll add I don't know Pike, I've never met Pike and Pike has no relation to me, but that's not going to stop me from agreeing with him if he says something I agree with. Kudos to you for having the intelligence to realize that. I don't think Mikeyinthebronx, who spends all his time harassing people on a Sox board, ever met a woman in his entire life. Thank you, again, for that, btw.

FTR I thought putting bias, homer and rose-colored glasses in the same sentence was something you would appreciate. :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be patient young Ben, Be patient. : Right on Kim and it is surprising that Examiner and J-Bay can't see through his agenda. Birds of that feather flock to the game threads together and you can identify them all in one fell swoop by going there. It makes it easy to pinpoint those who come to the forum for entertainment only. Their idea of negativity has nothing at all to do with how they speak about their team. Forum participants who wish to update their ignore lost should make their first stop at the game threads.

I'm not on the game threads because I rarely watch games live. Btw, don't put up pics of people -- I think in this case you were calling out screennames on another board, but apparently that board had a pic of someone up in their profile, and he's upset about it. Don't do it.

FTR, I got here after the post was removed, but he did send me a message after, and said he wasn't bothered by having the pic up, so I didn't think it was a big deal. But, like I said, he's actualy upset about it and I can't blame him. But, again, I don't think it was intentional.