Be prepared to see Terry Francona's true colors.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Be prepared to see Terry Francona's true colors.

Will he let MLB and ESPN talking heads use (coach) him to build tension?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Be prepared to see Terry Francona's true colors.

Who else besides WO hate Francona just sign up below..................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Be prepared to see Terry Francona's true colors.:
    [QUOTE]Will he let MLB and ESPN talking heads use (coach) him to build tension?
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

Build tension??? English is a great language and should be used to detail your exact sentiment or opinion. What is the context or meaning of you saying " Build tension?" To put it in layman's terms "What the hell are you talking about?" Do  you have artritic fingers or a hand? Are you texting on your IPad on a bus? How can anyone respond to a cryptic question?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think Tito has a good bit more bitterness over what happened than he projects, and it can't help but come out from time to time. It already has. Eventually, a few years from now it will all even out and we will probably see a balance. But for now, probably a little sparring now and then, and yes, the networks will take advantage. Joe Buck did it last October, looked like a classless jerk while doing it too.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared to see Terry Francona's true colors.:
    [QUOTE]I think Tito has a good bit more bitterness over what happened than he projects, and it can't help but come out from time to time. It already has. Eventually, a few years from now it will all even out and we will probably see a balance. But for now, probably a little sparring now and then, and yes, the networks will take advantage. Joe Buck did it last October, looked like a classless jerk while doing it too.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    EVERY one has bitterness when they get fired or laid off or even quit. It is a natural  reaction. I have been laid off 3 times and every time I was pissed off. To hold it in like he has when he has a very high profile job will show how good of a person he really is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Can't see him throwing the Sox under the bus at all.  There obviously were a lot of things going on in that clubhouse that we as fans had no idea about.  To lay the blame at his feet would be wrong...however for him to discuss those clubhouse issues would also be wrong and I don't believe he is that kind of person.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

As someone else said, he probably harbors some bitterness(rightfully so IMO), and that's probably going to come out a little every now and then. On the other hand, the media will make more out of it than exists like his comment about the beer ban being a PR move.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I am sure terry holds some bitternesss towards ownership....but I think he still loves alot of the guys on the team....I think those oppposing forces will make his commentary pretty balanced this year. I think he has alot of respect for the Yankees and the Rays, so I am sure some of the posters here will take his compliments to those teams during this year as proof he hates the Sox.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Lowell,

Is that a christian response?

I actually thought the question was pretty clear, and based on other responses I'd say other posters thought it was as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

WO makes him sound like a criminal..the man is pizzed that his players made him look bad and that management blamed him for everything...I think he has a legit gripe....what he said about the beer ban was sour grapes but not unexpected...

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts