becket's biggest mistake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

becket's biggest mistake

...was signing with the red sux.  What a fool.  Bet he wishes he were a yankee now.  He could been a 20 game winner like CC. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: becket's biggest mistake

and he could be 0-4 with an era over 6 against Boston, just like CC

Sabathia became the first Yankee pitcher to lose four games in a single season to the Red Sox since Pat Dobson went 1-4 in 1975. He also became the first Yankee pitcher in the Live Ball Era to allow six-or-more earned runs in three straight starts versus Boston.  ESPN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to becket's biggest mistake:
    [QUOTE]...was signing with the red sux.  What a fool.  Bet he wishes he were a yankee now.  He could been a 20 game winner like CC. 
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

An interesting thought,but there's a couple of things I hope you can explain to me.When I look at Sabathia's record,it says he's won 16 games,not 20 as you claim.Do you have a different system for recording wins than MLB does?
      Also,why would Beckett want to pitch for a second place team when he's already pitching for a first place team?
         Plus if he was a Yankee,he'd have to be teammates with Arod for the next 6 years.I don't think anyone looks forward to that.
      I imagine Josh is pretty happy where he's at.Maybe Cliff Lee is regretting his decision now though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]...was signing with the red sux.  What a fool.  Bet he wishes he were a yankee now.  He could been a 20 game winner like CC. 
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

He could also be and vs the sox like CC and in second place, like the yanks..yeah, well thought out troll..Congrats, your an idiot..have a nice day..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: becket's biggest mistake:
    [QUOTE]In Response to becket's biggest mistake : He could also be and vs the sox like CC and in second place, like the yanks..yeah, well thought out troll..Congrats, your an idiot..have a nice day..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Ya think? Unfortunately, there's worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOT-------

This was the greatest post that i have ever read.........you my friend have really upset all of us Redsox fans.........The way you changed Redsox Redsux was a blow to the nuts......meaning it really really hurt.......I am now crying in my cheerios because of this mean and nasty post.... P.S   please learn how to write a sentence and Josh Beckett was a 20 game winner in 2007 when we won it all....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

His biggest mistake was dropping that second T off of his last name. I wasn't aware he did that.

Hows AJ these days?

Still waiting for Petite to come back? (dropping Ts CAN be fun!)

How's that Jeter contract looking?

How's that Posada roster spot?

Hahahahahahahhahaha

How about those $2500 seats?

Rafael Soriano?

He could been, are you German, Ich Ben EIN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

In Response to Re: becket's biggest mistake:
    [QUOTE]In Response to becket's biggest mistake : An interesting thought,but there's a couple of things I hope you can explain to me.When I look at Sabathia's record,it says he's won 16 games,not 20 as you claim.Do you have a different system for recording wins than MLB does?   Also,why would Beckett want to pitch for a second place team when he's already pitching for a first place team?      Plus if he was a Yankee,he'd have to be teammates with Arod for the next 6 years.I don't think anyone looks forward to that.   I imagine Josh is pretty happy where he's at.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]
    How could he be happy where hes at. His team screwed him many times and if he pitched for yanks, he could of got 15 wins by now and finish the year with 20.  We don't screw good pitching like you do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

When you want to define what a troll post is, look no further.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

funny how this krap repeats itself on and on and on after a yankee win and a sox loss. it's like the damn cesspool just backs up and it all comes up and over flows the hopper. just blows your minds eh guys. until the yankees lose and the sox win and gain another game and all of a sudden the bottom feeders go back to hiding in their holes or go back under their rocks.

timmy gets his 200th today and david price will get a w. tomorrow will be another day. and we will still be on top of the AL East.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

2011, Beckett vs Sabathia = 3 wins no losses
    2011, Red Sox vs Sabathia = 4 wins no losses

You don't need to win 20 games to get the job done when it counts most.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]ykfan, a little research never hurt anyone....
    200727BOSAL207.7413.2730300100200

201029NYYAL217.7503.1834340200237.2
    they've each logged one 20 win season for their current team....next time.... please have a point....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

I applaud ykfan's attempt at basic communication with his fellow human beings.  Perhaps, after several generations of successful selective breeding, one of ykfan's distant ancestors will graduate to the long bus.  What a proud day that will be for ykfan's brood!  Huzzah! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

His other posts are even more pathetic.http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=29c0c88b7de41b9f9e71e03171d6533f&plckUserId=29c0c88b7de41b9f9e71e03171d6533f

Sections
Shortcuts