Being followed by and TWEETING with HEDI WATNEY has made my life complete!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Being followed by and TWEETING with HEDI WATNEY has made my life complete!

who cares?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

twitter is where it is at, obviously meant Heidi and we also message a bit... @bostonprolover is strictly for bawston koolaiders, but @bostonavenger is for ex-bostonians and to defend bawston pro sports against all comers and jabronis. bdc is cool but twitter makes it a lot broader in terms of engagement. the watney doesnt want to acknowledge her LA experience at all and doesnt want me ignoring the dell. she is sooo excited thoughabout joining MLB network. i look forward to her getting back to her baseball roots and being double-teamed a bit by Millar and Hazel Mae!

Impressive.  Now you can work your way up to having a conversation with a woman in person.  Good luck.  Make sure you share your successes with the rest of us.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I've been on Twitter for five years and the thrill of a celebrity who doesn't give a crap about you tweeting back at you once or twice wears off quickly. I think you'll find that your life is not as complete as you thought. 

Twitter also requires such short bursts of conversation that it's not a good place for discussion, for sports it's mostly about trash talk which gets old real fast. 

You're right, Twitter is very open, but for that reason I'd encourage you to Tweet not as an anonymous account but as yourself and use it for something that can further your professional career. Twitter has had a very powerful positive impact on my professional life but that's because it's connected to my real world work and areas I specialize in. You're missing out on all that by using it as a goof off channel for stuff you could easily get off your chest here. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I've been on Twitter for five years and the thrill of a celebrity who doesn't give a crap about you tweeting back at you once or twice wears off quickly. I think you'll find that your life is not as complete as you thought. 

Twitter also requires such short bursts of conversation that it's not a good place for discussion, for sports it's mostly about trash talk which gets old real fast. 

You're right, Twitter is very open, but for that reason I'd encourage you to Tweet not as an anonymous account but as yourself and use it for something that can further your professional career. Twitter has had a very powerful positive impact on my professional life but that's because it's connected to my real world work and areas I specialize in. You're missing out on all that by using it as a goof off channel for stuff you could easily get off your chest here

don't encourage him to spam the boards with more crap.... at least i can avoid his blather on twitter..

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

After all these years the only thing missing from this forum has finally arrived - sex talk. Yippee. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Young shapely women as sex objects is working well on you. Make sure to watch all the ads and buy tickets and plenty of beer and food at Fenway, and make sure your wife or girlfriend stays home while you oggle. Cherrio, mate!

ummm, my galpal loves to oggle at other women as much as  i do. infact she will point them out for our entertainment. now, the rules are that of course i cant get fone numbers or have private meet and greet times without her. if i do, she has to be involved somehow.. trust is the key. "Young shapely women as sex objects is working well on you".. hey jabroni, u mean the WORLD? who wants to c a bunch of fat ugly peeps pushing products? its a fantasy, so what?

Maybe you, your galpal, and Heidi can partake in a fantasy Twitter manage a trois.  She can tweet about the curly fries at some ballpark, and you can imagine that her "yummy" sounds are derived from you and your galpal pleasuring her.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts