In Response to Re: BEN & LARRY, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRADE THE NEXT CARLTON FISK.......:
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEN & LARRY, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRADE THE NEXT CARLTON FISK....... : If you think it's easy hitting 8000+ posts , it is vey hard to do this and look smart all the time. I think I am the only one to post this many times and still have a spotless record of never being wrong. So, please, give my friend BILL a break! He is one of my favorite posters cause he brightens the board by being a positive influence and a pretty funny guy....once you get it, that he is smarter than you think he is. His online persona is like a disguise and he has a unique style and the board would be a dull place without him.
Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]OR SHUCKS ZILLY ..... AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, THAT WAS NICE OF ZILLY TO GO TO BAT FOR YOU" !!!!   HECK YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL.....  BETWEEN THE LINES, WHILE WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN WITH OUR BELOVED SOX, I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE YOUNG "SPLENDIDSPLINTER"..... AFTER ALL, I HAD 300 POSTS, ONCE !!!!!WinkCool......  IVE WORKED HARD FOR MY 8,000 + POSTS !!!!!!!