Ben Cherington: Red Sox still working on Mike Napoli...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Ben Cherington: Red Sox still working on Mike Napoli...

Here is what Ben Cherington had to offer about the Mike Napoli situation when he was on MLB Network Radio on Wednesday:

"All I can say is that at the outset of the offseason it was our intent to add offense at first base, and we pursued Mike Napoli as everyone knows. Until there's a deal, there's no deal, and it's clear, I think, everyone knows that there's some issues that we've had to try to work through.

"We remain hopeful that we'll be able to work through them ... I don't want to speak for Mike, but I hope he feels the same way. Until we do [work something out] there's nothing to report, there's no deal and we'll just have to keep working at it. There's a reason we pursued him in the first place, we thought he can help our team, and we still do. We'll have to see where it ends up."

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Ben Cherington: Red Sox still working on Mike Napoli...

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hopefully, it ends up with a one year deal for less than 15M, or a 2 year deal for no more than 20M.

[/QUOTE]

You have no concerns about Napoli having injuries right away and being a bust  or complete "failure" like "Crawbust" was? Why aren't you consistent? Why keep up the charade Softlaw. Isn't your act getting old?

[/QUOTE]

Don't respond to this clown, and I noticed you seem to be online at the same time as the clown... hmmmm...

(LOL)

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: Ben Cherington: Red Sox still working on Mike Napoli...

shoulda went after this tough hitting good fielding first baseman called Youkilis!  idiots...

10. This post has been removed.