Ben Says............................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Ben Says............................

In response to Soxdog67's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

..............."we've got work to do this winter". Hey Ben, there is still 6 weeks of Fall left. You don't need to wait until December 22nd to get started.

[/QUOTE]

Ike you are consistent...once a tool always a tool!

[/QUOTE]

Ike is right.....Ben is woefully slow and most likely will get nothing done worth while this winter.  He is worthless andsooner or later most of you on this board are going to see it for what it is.  He is a complete loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i have a simple plan - sign ortiz, sign ross, sign grienke, and let farrell be the pitcherwhisperer that he was hired to be....signing zach will transform this current group imho...

i realize ben is slower than molasses but he really did waste a lot of time last year on marginal, meaningless moves...i hope he learned his lesson that there is no substitute for a quaity player who is performing well...

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Georom, Bumbling Ben hasn't learned anything from the multitude of mistakes he made last season.  He will get almost nothing done except for a little dumpster dumping again  The guy is totally worthless.  Let's hope this is his last year at GM because the guy is pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Soxdog67's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

..............."we've got work to do this winter". Hey Ben, there is still 6 weeks of Fall left. You don't need to wait until December 22nd to get started.

[/QUOTE]

Ike you are consistent...once a tool always a tool!

[/QUOTE]

Ike is right.....Ben is woefully slow and most likely will get nothing done worth while this winter.  He is worthless andsooner or later most of you on this board are going to see it for what it is.  He is a complete loser.

[/QUOTE]

You know what.  You've convinced me.  I change my stance.

Ben!!  Get out there and blow a whole bunch of money on Anibel Sanchez and/or a dozen other ham-and-eggers-in-disguise before their price comes down!! !  DO IT YOU COMPLETE LOSER!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i have a simple plan - sign ortiz, sign ross, sign grienke, and let farrell be the pitcherwhisperer that he was hired to be....signing zach will transform this current group imho...

i realize ben is slower than molasses but he really did waste a lot of time last year on marginal, meaningless moves...i hope he learned his lesson that there is no substitute for a quaity player who is performing well...

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Georom, Bumbling Ben hasn't learned anything from the multitude of mistakes he made last season.  He will get almost nothing done except for a little dumpster dumping again  The guy is totally worthless.  Let's hope this is his last year at GM because the guy is pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

haters gonna hate i suppose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

I know.  he already blew the Ortiz negotiations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

I know.  he already blew the Ortiz negotiations.

[/QUOTE]

don't forget he dropped the ball with that ELITE hitting coach....... what a loser!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SindarinEribor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A retired high school history teacher ( Seabeachfred ) in Arcadia, CA trolling, talking to his other personna Georom ( another high school teacher of history in Springfield, MA)  and both have the same identical talking points. Seabeachfred is noted for changing his fandom hat five times per day going from the LA Angels, Dodgers, Cardinals, and Red Sox forums daily.  At each forum he claims to be a newborn, converted fan of that team. Do you want documentation of this? I will be glad to provide it. He is the laughing stock of five other forums - a sad 72 yr. old troll. I'm ready to document this - give me the word.

[/QUOTE]

please don't...

surprised you lasted 100 posts before you went into soapbox mode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A retired high school history teacher ( Seabeachfred ) in Arcadia, CA trolling, talking to his other personna Georom ( another high school teacher of history in Springfield, MA)  and both have the same identical talking points. Seabeachfred is noted for changing his fandom hat five times per day going from the LA Angels, Dodgers, Cardinals, and Red Sox forums daily.  At each forum he claims to be a newborn, converted fan of that team. Do you want documentation of this? I will be glad to provide it. He is the laughing stock of five other forums - a sad 72 yr. old troll. I'm ready to document this - give me the word.

[/QUOTE]

please don't...

surprised you lasted 100 posts before you went into soapbox mode.

[/QUOTE]

You can always count on pike to eventually fly his flag. Usually sooner than later.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.talksox.com/forum/fights-crap-archive/9803-seabeachfred-now-rockies-fan.html

[/QUOTE]

Some funny stuff...5 years ago? Looks as if hes popular on many baseball forums...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Thats your market value, not what it actually is. Hes valued at 4-5M.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Alibiike will probably freak out when he discovers what season Spring Training is really in...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Froggod's sake, Ike....stop with the absurd, sad negativity.

Ben is one of 30 GMs in MLB....please give examples of other GMs that have been more active since the end of the World Series or shut the fvvck up about Ben. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BEN Says..... "I wonder what DAD & BILL-806 would do"  ?????????

[/QUOTE]

Suicide pact?  I live in hope.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Lets see, Catcher below avg., no 1st baseman, SS with no Major League experience, 3rd Baseman who hasn't played full season, Right Field, Left Field. Starting Staff, that was giving up almost 5 runs a game, that hardly Pitches into the 7th inning. Bullpen not bad. 

Weak Free Agent Class, not an abundace of Prospects so you can afford to make a Trade.

We got our DH and Manager though. Nah, team is going in the right direction.

[/QUOTE]

Thoughtful analysis indeed.  So, if you were in Ben's shoes what would you do today?

[/QUOTE]

If I were Ben, I wouldn't try bargain shopping again. No need to. The sox have some coin so there is no reason not to go out and get the best of the FA class and shed some of the dead weight via trade (Salty, Aceves, Bard, Sweeney, Atchison, etc.)

[/QUOTE]

If it's "dead weight" as you call it, why would anybody else want it?  

[/QUOTE]

Sheriff - of all the stupid remarks made 'round these here parts - and there ain't a shortage of 'em - you have nailed the stupidest of them all i.e. "X is rubbish, terrible, low OPS, bad throwing arm, oft-injured, not clutch, bad breath and had sex outside of marriage" so let's trade him/them for Sandy Koufax and Babe Ruth!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please list the "multitude of mistakes" Ben has made since he became GM.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A retired high school history teacher ( Seabeachfred ) in Arcadia, CA trolling, talking to his other personna Georom ( another high school teacher of history in Springfield, MA) and both have the same identical talking points. Seabeachfred is noted for changing his fandom hat five times per day going from the LA Angels, Dodgers, Cardinals, and Red Sox forums daily. At each forum he claims to be a newborn, converted fan of that team. Do you want documentation of this? I will be glad to provide it. He is the laughing stock of five other forums - a sad 72 yr. old troll. I'm ready to document this - give me the word.

[/QUOTE]

Pike....you disgusting, evil, twisted, sexless loser.   It's bad enough that you troll here, scolding others for not posting as you feel appropriate.  But to attempt to identify posters on a nominally anonymous chat list?  What is wrong with you? 

Of all posters here it is YOU that has the most (transparent) handles....I've asked you dozens of times why you have multiple handles but you've yet to respond.  Sans doubt, you are the most hated poster here...the most hypocritical...the one that talks baseball least....ad nauseum.

72?  Who cares?  Troll?  Look in the mirror.  Laugingstock?  There is at most 1 person (other than you) on this board that doesn't hate you and wish you left for good....I'm happy to be corrected if two people that read this contradict me.

Idiot!

[/QUOTE]

when he actually talks about baseball he is fairly smart. but he has the incessant need to "save" us from the trolls. I don't hate the guy. just wish he wasn't so damn crazy and talked baseball because his baseball acumen is pretty good (better than many others on the board) but again, all of that is nullified when he constantly trys to bring attention to the little man behind the curtain who frankly nobody cares about.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts