1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BEN thanks BILL-806 for the heads-up on one........

ALFREDO ACEVES, Looks like the Sox have seen enough !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: BEN thanks BILL-806 for the heads-up on one........

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

If only you could be DFA'd.

or optioned

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

As far as I'm concerned Bill is out of options.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:

As far as I'm concerned Bill is out of options.

Sorry, BILL-806 has a lifetime contract with BDC  !!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

My good friend Bill-806, how can GM Ben play Stephen Drew( BA=.128)-over Jose Iglesias- a great run saving defensive wizard. It doesn't make baseball sense!

FRANK, that is something that Ben & I will be talking about over lunch today.....  HOWEVAA, some of the T-BALLERS on this board will be quick to add that DREW hit a 3 BAGGAAAA last night !!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

My good friend Bill-806, how can GM Ben play Stephen Drew( BA=.128)-over Jose Iglesias- a great run saving defensive wizard. It doesn't make baseball sense!

FRANK, that is something that Ben & I will be talking about over lunch today.....  HOWEVAA, some of the T-BALLERS on this board will be quick to add that DREW hit a 3 BAGGAAAA last night !!!

Yup, hes been getting his timing back after the concussion. Us baseball guys dont look at short samples. I look at Drews 3500 PA's in MLB and come to the conclusion, after looking at all the information, that he will indeed hit the ball. Hes also been more than adequate at SS defensively. Much better than most here gave him credit for.
    Drew has been getting good wood on the ball lately and they are now starting to fall in for him. Give Iggy some more time. We have him until 2019 and Drew will be gone next year. Why you guys want to rush kids who arent fully ready is beyond me. Patience grasshoppah.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Wow.......  so EVERYBODY here (other than Softy) wanted the guy gone....yet you're the only one who starts a thread to pat himself on the back.  You're a sad sad 'man'.  Do you still wonder why everybody here wants you gone??  The only person who calls you his 'friend' is this guy Frank who is a Yankee fan!!  That should be telling you something!  .....pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Aceves has talent and did some good things for the Sox, but I am glad he is gone and don't think he will be missed. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Wow.......  so EVERYBODY here (other than Softy) wanted the guy gone....yet you're the only one who starts a thread to pat himself on the back.  You're a sad sad 'man'.  Do you still wonder why everybody here wants you gone??  The only person who calls you his 'friend' is this guy Frank who is a Yankee fan!!  That should be telling you something!  .....pathetic.

yOU STOP RIGHT THERE, YOUNG FELLA....  You wouldn't be able to spot HUMOR if it feel on ya......   Although, you must admit that I have been calling for his departure for some time..... And you must admit, that T-BALLERS like you have been fighting it.....And you must admit, that the RED SOX (the only people that count) have made the decision to get rid of ACEVES....... Therefor, this post make you look like the FOOL that you ARE !!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I don't want Bill gone, just to ease up a bit on the new threads every thought

I hear ya........  I try to only "start a thread" on the "hot items".........  Besides, at the end of the day, BDC likes the "ACTION" !!!    Really, "WHATS WRONG WITH THAT" !!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

yOU STOP RIGHT THERE, YOUNG FELLA....  You wouldn't be able to spot HUMOR if it feel on ya......   Although, you must admit that I have been calling for his departure for some time..... And you must admit, that T-BALLERS like you have been fighting it.....And you must admit, that the RED SOX (the only people that count) have made the decision to get rid of ACEVES....... Therefor, this post make you look like the FOOL that you ARE !!!!!!

SO let me get this straight....  You're saying THIS is humor that I should "feel":

....and I'm the fool...... 

I never said I did not want Aceves gone.  I have never been a fan of his.  What I did say is that he has a 'live arm' and in a league with not a lot of great long relievers that we should not be too quick to move him.  I said this BEFORE SPRING TRAINING.  Obviously after seeing him and how he has been in interviews...he needs to be gone.  But thanks for accusing me of nothing.....typical.  You're act is pathetic....and you're not funny.....and your dad dresses you funny.  And the only person that likes you is a Yankee fan...a guy with Soft in his name....and some guy who is named after a food item...... 

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts