BEN, this is not FOXBORO .............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: BEN, this is not FOXBORO .............

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Bill, Ortiz has done some things that are wrong, and this was one of them.

But a lot of Red Sox fans still love the man for what he has done for this team.  He has been instrumental in all our successes since 2003.

So when you go after him, you're going to anger some people, like me.  This is how it is.

Great post.   I like how you disagreed with bill without calling him names or making nasty comments.  I wish more posters would be as kind.  I like ortiz and what he has done for the team however I didn't like the fbomb after the bombing and I didn't like his display of anger last night. We can all have our opinions and act like adults while expressing them.

When Bill starts acting like an adult, I'll treat him like one.

I like ortiz and what he has done for the team

Yeah, it shows...

It's difficult to believe a fan, when they say they like a player, but you never see a positive statenment from said fans, about that player.

But, let that player screw up, and they've got all weekend tell you their opinion...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

What a great game by PAPI....  4 hits and a H R (# 20) .......   I wouldn't trade PAPI for all the TEA in China !!!

That means a lot to us tea ballers

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

What a great game by PAPI....  4 hits and a H R (# 20) .......   I wouldn't trade PAPI for all the TEA in China !!!

Tongue Out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

BEN,  Big PAPI must go !!!!!   Make him part of the "BLOCKBUSTER" to complete the "TRANSFORMATION" that  SOFTY,DAD, an B-806 have been calling for !!!!!!

Bill, 

Another silly proposal. Are you running out of ideas or reality. Where would the Sox be this year without Papi's bat in the lineup. 

Hetch

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I guess M L B is OK with the TELEPHONE ANTICS of "BIG PAPI" ???  No foul, no harm......  The  N F L has bigger issues !!!

I guess they are.

Nice to know they don't overreact, like some others here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Well the Rays seem to have his number despite the double last night.  Madden is smart enough to not walk anyone to get to Ortiz but rather just walk him. 

If we end up playing The Rays in the post season  we most likely will end up losing.  But trading Ortiz is not the answer.  The sox have an easy schedule coming up and Ortiz most likely will play well.

Sections
Shortcuts