BEN, this is not FOXBORO .............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BEN, this is not FOXBORO .............

BEN,  Big PAPI must go !!!!!   Make him part of the "BLOCKBUSTER" to complete the "TRANSFORMATION" that  SOFTY,DAD, an B-806 have been calling for !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: BEN, this is not FOXBORO .............

In response to Bill-806's comment:

BEN,  Big PAPI must go !!!!!   Make him part of the "BLOCKBUSTER" to complete the "TRANSFORMATION" that  SOFTY,DAD, an B-806 have been calling for !!!!!!

Here we go...

Ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill will always find a reason to hate him.  Bill was very disappointed when the heel injury didn't end Ortiz's career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Bill will always find a reason to hate him.  Bill was very disappointed when the heel injury didn't end Ortiz's career.

Yeah, he was.

Odd that a fan can develope such distain for a great player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Yeah, he was.

Not true BOYS .......  Please REMEMBER that I took a TEBOW and gave Papi "big credit" for coming back from his HEEL injury when  it really looked like he was never going to run/hit/play again........  BUT, this latest outburst was down right dangerous and indictes some deeper problems for the "BIG GUY" !!!    Put another way, how would Dustin Pedrior look this morning with "louisville slugger" on the side of his head ??????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, he was.

Not true BOYS .......  Please REMEMBER that I took a TEBOW and gave Papi "big credit" for coming back from his HEEL injury when  it really looked like he was never going to run/hit/play again........  BUT, this latest outburst was down right dangerous and indictes some deeper problems for the "BIG GUY" !!!    Put another way, how would Dustin Pedrior look this morning with "louisville slugger" on the side of his head ??????

[/QUOTE]

Oh spare me the "Pedey was in danger" BS.

you made one or two posts about Ortiz after he started playing.

Hardly "big credit" and nowhere near matching the amount of crap you wrote about him.

And what, (this should be funny) does any of this have to do with Foxborough?

And yes, that's the correct spelling for the town the Patriot play in.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Ortiz just might be the only indispensable player on the team which he only leads in rbi's and OPS. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Really 4B's? No danger? In an age where players sit out for days with sore pinkies, or weeks because of tightness in their hammy..... you don't think Pedroia's eye might not have got cut or damaged by shrapnel? Our new $100 million dollar poster player no less.

But I guess 4B's knows it all yet again.

It is freak accidents that occur due to whacked behavior like this.

Obviously nobody did get hurt, and Ortiz seldom if ever behaves this way, so time to move on. We cannot afford to have him suspended.

No, just more that you.

Which isn't all that difficult...

The case coving the phone was probably made out of ABS, which doesn't shatter, like glass and fling tiny shards everywhere.

ABS is plastic BTW.

You're strectching so hard to make a big deal out of this, you're the one that'll wind up with a hammy problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

well that didn't last long. back to ignore you go Bill.

looks like during your time off you refused to read a book or learn anything about the game of baseball. and you're already back to your spamming ways. you'll find yourself back on the ban list before too long.

I heard from God today.... and she sounded just like me.

what have i done? and who have i become?

I saw the Devil today..... and he looked a lot like me

I looked away.... I TURNED AWAYYY!

I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Yesturday bill spammed about 8 threads repeating his same old line of trading salty, middle brooks, and drew, and today he suggest trading the best hitter on the roster. Seriously bill you need a longer break because your still annoying and clearly a little lost upstairs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Really 4B's? No danger? In an age where players sit out for days with sore pinkies, or weeks because of tightness in their hammy..... you don't think Pedroia's eye might not have got cut or damaged by shrapnel? Our new $100 million dollar poster player no less.

But I guess 4B's knows it all yet again.

It is freak accidents that occur due to whacked behavior like this.

Obviously nobody did get hurt, and Ortiz seldom if ever behaves this way, so time to move on. We cannot afford to have him suspended.

B I N G O  !!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Meltdowns in dugouts are very common; it's the media that's changed, having to report every hangnail.

As far as Bill is concerned, I'm still waiting for Lavarnway to metamorphasize into the next Fisk; not that at some point he can't develop into a 20-40 HR type mind you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill, Ortiz has done some things that are wrong, and this was one of them.

But a lot of Red Sox fans still love the man for what he has done for this team.  He has been instrumental in all our successes since 2003.

So when you go after him, you're going to anger some people, like me.  This is how it is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Wah wah wah wah...thats all I hear.

Dude lost his temper....he's human and it's not like he does ths all the time.

A freak accident could of happened but guess what...it didn't.  Get over yourselves and stop pretending like none of you have ever lost your temper.  I'd like to see how people would react if you doing your job was put on tv. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Just found me a picture of Bill -- crying for attention as usual.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Just found me a picture of Bill -- crying for attention as usual.

HA! you're on a roll Roy!!

do me next!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Not many intelligent fans call for "TRANSFORMATION" for a team that is playing .590 ball. I think Bill, Dad & Softy reveal themselves to either have an agenda or they just don't understand baseball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Ortiz 3-3 today. Napoli sucks. He either strikes out or hits into DP's. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

Ortiz 3-3 today. Napoli sucks. He either strikes out or hits into DP's. 

The same Napoli who a week ago today hit 2 homers to help the Sox get one of their biggest wins of the season?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

But a lot of Red Sox fans still love the man for what he has done for this team.  He has been instrumental in all our successes since 2003.

So when you go after him, you're going to anger some people, like me.  This is how it is.

Great post.   I like how you disagreed with bill without calling him names or making nasty comments.  I wish more posters would be as kind.  I like ortiz and what he has done for the team however I didn't like the fbomb after the bombing and I didn't like his display of anger last night. We can all have our opinions and act like adults while expressing them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Great post.   I like how you disagreed with bill without calling him names or making nasty comments.  I wish more posters would be as kind.  I like ortiz and what he has done for the team however I didn't like the fbomb after the bombing and I didn't like his display of anger last night. We can all have our opinions and act like adults while expressing them.

B I N G O  !!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Bill.....remember when you got suspended??  Twice??? in the last  2 months?   That was awesome.........here to hoping your last strike is coming up soon!!!!  I know I'll be watching.........

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.