1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Ben, your next mission-King Felix!

Pretty much says it all.. King is the only viable #1 starter worth trading for. Maybe Ben should offer the Mariners Jake,John or Clay and pick one of our top farmhands.Only exclude Barnes and Renaudo and Bogearts and Brentz from considerations.Also if the mariners want Webster do it quickly so they don't have time too change their minds.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The Mariners have no intention of trading him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I think the mariners would trade King felix but it would have to be a deal that blows them away. I think we have the pieces to do it. But will ben Pull the trigger?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell Dent. Show Russell Dent's posts

I am recalling multiple fawning threads about how A-Gon (as he was referred to) being the second coming.

I hope you do as well the next time around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

If we can Pickup Marcum in free agency along with trading for king felix, That would be some rotation.

King Felix
    Marcum
    Buch or Lester
    Doubront
    Morales.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I guess the thousand "Get King Felix" threads we've already had on this forum weren't enough and we needed another one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

2004 seems like a smart guy, so I'm assuming this thread is a joke?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

If we have one more "get King Felix " thread, I am going to personally ask my friend , BDC Dottie, to permanently ban everyone involved.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Ben, your next mission-King Felix!:
    Good morning Ben. Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to trade for Felix Hernandez. Offer the Mariners Lester And Ellsbury.  This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Ben. ,
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Lester and Ellsbury for Felix was completely laughable when Cafardo suggested it, and it isn't any less laughable now.  If you are going to take away their best player, you really do need to wow the Mariners, and the Pacific NW backgrounds of Ellsbury and Lester just won't.  Unless you, like Cafardo, apparently, thinks all Seattle residents are deciding whether or not to buy games with thoughts like "I don't mind all the losing, but what really bothers me about these Mariners is the lack of players from Puget Sound.  If we had more local guys, I could buy season tickets.  But most of these guys on this team have never even seen a Bigfoot. How am I supposed to identify with THAT?"

Bradley, Barnes, and Boagaerts are the opening bid for King Felix...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Ben, your next mission-King Felix!:
    2004 seems like a smart guy, so I'm assuming this thread is a joke?
    Posted by Bisson1

And likewise, you seem like a smart guy so I will assume your post is a joke...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

All that would do for Poor Felix is to move from one sub par team on the West Coast, to another sub par team to the EAST coast....Why should Poor Felix hafta do that? He should end up in a town that has a chance to win...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Boston just substract Beckett from the starting rotation and now you want to substract Lester?

Imagine the rotation would be Bucholtz, Felix, Cook, Morales, Droubront??  That is probably far worser rotation than the 2004 and 2007 world series title teams!!

Come on!!!  Think!!  Boston would like to get Felix, but would like to part away like 8 prospects plus Ellsbury!!

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts