Bench Coach Varitek right now!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Bench Coach Varitek right now!!

You are discounting the part where he had the athletic agility of an 80 year old man. Kind of important to be agile, as a MLB catcher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: Bench Coach Varitek right now!!:
    I think he starts out managing in the lower minors. I kind of see him as a manager once he pays his dues.
    Posted by carnie

I'd like to see him coaching in Pawtucket, working with Lavarnway and Exposito.  He really shouldn't be coaching at the MLB level in Boston until he's 5 years removed from playing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Varitek needs more experience with coaching before an ex-catcher becomes the pitching coach. He'd also be a distraction, chasing the latest sideline sexpot reporter.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

You get all your news from the "Inside Track"?

It explains so much about you...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to "Re: Bench Coach Varitek right now!!": Agree
    Posted by jackbu

The "Inside Track" has two readers...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I get all my news from the public court records

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I get all my news from the public court records
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Prove it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

I think he starts out managing in the lower minors. I kind of see him as a manager once he pays his dues.
    Posted by carnie

Just for the record, Mike Scioscia managed one year in the minors. He managed the Dodgers AAA club in Albuquerque in 1999. He took over the Angels in 2000 where he has been ever since. Under his management the Angels have finished 1st in their division 5 times in 12 years and won the WS in 2002.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/managers/sciosmi01.shtml

It is not beyond the relm of possibility that TEK could be major league ready as a manager fairly quickly based on his preparation methods.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

I think he should just run for President!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Gwinett County, Georgia, answer and counterclaim to Varitek's complaint for divorce is public record. The custody division and child support amount doesn't happen without infidelity, or "cheating" for you dim wits out there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Gwinett County, Georgia, answer and counterclaim to Varitek's complaint for divorce is public record. The custody division and child support amount doesn't happen without infidelity, or "cheating" for you dim wits out there.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

That's yourt proof? LOL

Where's the link to the records?

Clown..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Posted by hankwilliamsjr

What was the settlement amount that shows "infidelity"?

And where does it show who that third party was?

Idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CALM DOWN PLEASE.......  JASON NEEDS TO COME TO GRIPS WITH HIS RETIREMENT........  WITH EACH PASSING DAY, HIS INTERESTS WILL DEVELOP.........   TIME WILL TELL !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

CALM DOWN PLEASE.......  JASON NEEDS TO COME TO GRIPS WITH HIS RETIREMENT........  WITH EACH PASSING DAY, HIS INTERESTS WILL DEVELOP.........   TIME WILL TELL !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

You, the King of Endless, Mindless Rants about "Fat-Cats" did not just tell me to calm down...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Varitek needs to stay away from the major league game for at least a little while. Otherwise the temptation will be too big for him to come back and play. If he were on the coaching staff this year, he'd end up begging management to activate him as soon as there's an injury, or at least by the September roster expansion. I've seen that happen in basketball, where a recently retired player went from assistant coach to player (Dana Barros with the Celtics, I can't remember the year).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Where's the link to the records?

Where is the link to the waste hole in your head, idiot.

I never named a third party. The third party was redacted, moron! There was a third party, idiot!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Where's the link to the records? Where is the link to the waste hole in your head, idiot. I never named a third party. The third party was redacted, moron! There was a third party, idiot!
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/home.asp#partycasesearch/pnamelast:varitek/pnamefirst:jason/pcsform:1/

No mention of any third party. Keep up the BS. It's what you do best.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

And the forum cheapshot artist turtles yet again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

No mention of any third party. Keep up the BS. It's what you do best.

Your moronic brain just posted the dead links. I have access to the pleadings via attorney public record service, includes the counterclaim and a redacted third party adulterer.

Keep up what you do best, drivel away!

And the lunatic goes back in the grass.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

No mention of any third party. Keep up the BS. It's what you do best. Your moronic brain just posted the dead links. I have access to the pleadings via attorney public record service, includes the counterclaim and a redacted third party adulterer. Keep up what you do best, drivel away! And the lunatic goes back in the grass.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Again. Prove it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

You aren't an officer of the Court, obviously. But you are a jester of the court.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

You aren't an officer of the Court, obviously. But you are a jester of the court.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Didn't think you had any proof, again.

And if the name of the third party has been redacted, how do you know it's a sideline reporter?

We're back to the "Inside Track" , junior.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Jesters aren't privy to resources provided to Officers of the Court.

I never said the third party was a sideline reporter, junior. 

Sections
Shortcuts