Ben's next move??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: Ben's next move??

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just read on mlbtr that drew smyly is available via trade, he is 23, left handed, and had a pretty good year last year. I would take my chances on him over porcello at this point, hope the sox get in on dealing for smyly. young lefty with big potential.

[/QUOTE]

The rotation is all set. You actually think Ben will sign someone who he would have to give more than 3 years to, or who might actually help the team? All the help is in the minor leagues or hasn't been born yet. Maybe in this lifetime, we might actually get to to see some of these guys play at the big league level!
    Meanwhile, as long as BC is GM, Boston will languish in the lower part of the standings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Ben's next move??

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just read on mlbtr that drew smyly is available via trade, he is 23, left handed, and had a pretty good year last year. I would take my chances on him over porcello at this point, hope the sox get in on dealing for smyly. young lefty with big potential.

[/QUOTE]

The rotation is all set. You actually think Ben will sign someone who he would have to give more than 3 years to, or who might actually help the team? All the help is in the minor leagues or hasn't been born yet. Maybe in this lifetime, we might actually get to to see some of these guys play at the big league level!
    Meanwhile, as long as BC is GM, Boston will languish in the lower part of the standings.

[/QUOTE]

Well, you could always cheer for the Dodgers, they're spending plenty of money...

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts