Best Case Scenario For Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Best Case Scenario For Sox

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Best case is win the next 2.

Indubitably

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Lackey's ERA is 3.52------ Peavy's ERA is 4.17...     You could make a case for Peavy to pitch game 3, but just looking at those numbers, Lackey is the better choice.  At the least, it is certainly understandable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:

Guys,

I think we need to cut geo some slack. It's fairly clear that he's one of the many Sox fans that have been conditioned by the pied piper Dan Shaunessy and his minions in the press to fear the worst and blame it on a super natural "curse". He means well...

Among my fellow Irish, it is/was referred to as the Cult of Victimization.  It is mostly forgotten now, but there were some that thought very little of those that played the victim card.

And if there is one thing worse than always thinking you're going to lose (Geo), it is trying publicize it.  Personally, I never go into any competition thinking I am going to lose, even if logic might say otherwise.

But neither I, nor anyone I know, would ever verbalize any negative feelings.  It would have been beyond consideration.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts