Best memory of A-Rod

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Best memory of A-Rod

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

By "downhill from there" do you mean killing it in the '09 postseason and winning the WS?

Or did you mean for the bosox, since it was around that time that they won their last playoff game?

Ouch.  That zinger hurt worse than Deer Antler Spray in the eye!

LOL.

Now Space, I dislike arod as much as the next guy, but to claim it went downhill from '07 on when he absolutely crushed in in the '09 postseason and finally won a title is a little silly.

[/QUOTE]

Refresh my memory, when was his admission to using steriods?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Best memory of A-Rod

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

By "downhill from there" do you mean killing it in the '09 postseason and winning the WS?

Or did you mean for the bosox, since it was around that time that they won their last playoff game?

Ouch.  That zinger hurt worse than Deer Antler Spray in the eye!

LOL.

Now Space, I dislike arod as much as the next guy, but to claim it went downhill from '07 on when he absolutely crushed in in the '09 postseason and finally won a title is a little silly.

[/QUOTE]

I could not argue with such sound reasoning babe.  To do so would be more futile than trying to void the rest of A-Rod's contract.  I mean, your dig was smoother than an application of testosterone cream.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts