Best nickname for Bobby Jenks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Best nickname for Bobby Jenks

Write-ins more than welcome

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Best nickname for Bobby Jenks

Write In: The Invisible Man

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I'm sure all the "fans" on this list will pile in, abusing players that in most cases are trying their best to succeed.

The fans on this list will ignore it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

who the heck is this bobby jenks everyone keeps talking about?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Ozzie's BFF

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

"Bobby Backache"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Buffet Bobby

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbosoxfaninny. Show bigbosoxfaninny's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

The Pillsbury Dough Boy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Limp Biscuit (Bizkit was taken).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Another Theo screwup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

No one was more sunk cost than Inepstein, himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I can't come up with an original, so I'll steal one from the Stooges:

Spinach Chin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Hey Theo.... Jenks for the memories.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Jenks..... you owe me a 2 year 12 million dollar DL stint.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Jenkem - look it up

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

El Guapo Segundo

All of the weight

But with none of the talent.

Such as it is.

But I digress.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Round Mound of 12 Million Down

I love it hahahaa.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Best nickname for Bobby Jenks:
    I'm sure all the "fans" on this list will pile in, abusing players that in most cases are trying their best to succeed. The fans on this list will ignore it.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars

Well said. The BS is running very deep in here lately. I don't necessarily refer to THIS thread, this is obviously a joke. I'll be the first to fire off a joke or two about a player in good humor, but some of the just pure hatred I read on this forum for Carl Crawford just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get how doing that is constructive, or how it helps the team. Am I annoyed at his lack of production? Yes. Aggravated and frustrated that we haven't seen the old CC yet? Sure. But nowhere other than Boston would they be calling for a player's head after only one year of a seven year contract. If he's still doing this after three years, then you MIGHT call him a "bust". But now? Just too early man. Some of the criticism is so loud and obtuse that the only way anyone can get their money's worth out of it is to actually root for him to fail! Imagine that. Some fans have put themselves in a position where to save face and "be right about him" they have no choice but to root for him to fall flat on his face as opposed to helping the Sox win a WS. That's a shame, and I don't get it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Round Mound of 12 Million Down I love it hahahaa.
    Posted by myaim45

Sweet Baby Jesus MYAIM45!  That is one AMAZING avatar!

My nick name for Jenks: The Big White Nope

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

In Response to Re: Best nickname for Bobby Jenks : Well said. The BS is running very deep in here lately. I don't necessarily refer to THIS thread, this is obviously a joke. I'll be the first to fire off a joke or two about a player in good humor, but some of the just pure hatred I read on this forum for Carl Crawford just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get how doing that is constructive, or how it helps the team. Am I annoyed at his lack of production? Yes. Aggravated and frustrated that we haven't seen the old CC yet? Sure. But nowhere other than Boston would they be calling for a player's head after only one year of a seven year contract. If he's still doing this after three years, then you MIGHT call him a "bust". But now? Just too early man. Some of the criticism is so loud and obtuse that the only way anyone can get their money's worth out of it is to actually root for him to fail! Imagine that. Some fans have put themselves in a position where to save face and "be right about him" they have no choice but to root for him to fall flat on his face as opposed to helping the Sox win a WS. That's a shame, and I don't get it.
    Posted by TheExaminer

They only resort to this because they live in their parent's basement and lotion and a tissue is their idea of a hot friday night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Best nickname for Bobby Jenks : Well said. The BS is running very deep in here lately. I don't necessarily refer to THIS thread, this is obviously a joke. I'll be the first to fire off a joke or two about a player in good humor, but some of the just pure hatred I read on this forum for Carl Crawford just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get how doing that is constructive, or how it helps the team. Am I annoyed at his lack of production? Yes. Aggravated and frustrated that we haven't seen the old CC yet? Sure. But nowhere other than Boston would they be calling for a player's head after only one year of a seven year contract. If he's still doing this after three years, then you MIGHT call him a "bust". But now? Just too early man. Some of the criticism is so loud and obtuse that the only way anyone can get their money's worth out of it is to actually root for him to fail! Imagine that. Some fans have put themselves in a position where to save face and "be right about him" they have no choice but to root for him to fall flat on his face as opposed to helping the Sox win a WS. That's a shame, and I don't get it.
    Posted by TheExaminer

You are starting to sound like that no-good rascal Pike. You know the one who is always policing the forum and trying to limit "free speech". Poor Pike, he expects everyone to be a good, loyal Red Sox fan and not come here daily to bash, be cynical, skeptical, and pessimistic. Pike  really needs to get a life and stop burying his head in the sand like an ostritch. After all isn't someone who identifies trolls, also a troll, at least that is the logic of the Forum Simpletons. Pike needs to reverse his image and be more like AlibiIke or Andrewmitch. Now those are "real fans".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

do we need a new nickname? f**king stiff isnt working?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Bobby Jinx

Sections
Shortcuts