Best record in baseball belongs to the Boston Red Sox!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Best record in baseball belongs to the Boston Red Sox!

Best part? There's a different hero in every game. Waaay better than having one clear star. Everyone gets a great moment, and something to be proud of. Could be why this team works so well together. The whole team rocks!

Bring on the playoffs, and congrats to the Sox for home field advantage!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Best record in baseball belongs to the Boston Red Sox!

earned...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

earned...

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I've never seen such a well-balanced team before.  I've also never seen a well-balanced team win the WS; it usually takes a few stars....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Whoops. Didn't realize there was already a thread on this when I popped in. My bad.

Nice to see more positive threads finally, even if it is the end of the regular season. :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Cardinals have the same record, so the best record in baseball doesn't "belong to the Boston Red Sox".

it's gotta belong to someone.. that someone being the team(s) with the best record. AKA the 2013 boston red sox. dolt.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

It doesn't belong to "the Red Sox", see Cardinals.

Why can't you then say it belongs to the Red Sox and the Cardinals? You seem to be upset about it. Could be wrong, but it sounds like it to me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Having the best record only gives us HFA and we and our fans can pat ourselves on our backs.  But, needless to say, it won't mean much if we don't go far in the playoffs and if we meet the Cardinals & beat them we can say we had the best record in the league.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Having the best record only gives us HFA and we and our fans can pat ourselves on our backs.  But, needless to say, it won't mean much if we don't go far in the playoffs and if we meet the Cardinals & beat them we can say we had the best record in the league.

Again, like I said in Burrito's thread. This is a first-year manager tied for the best record in baseball. It's been a tremendous year regardless of the post-season. You should probably find your way to the people who are still complaining thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

I've never seen such a well-balanced team before.  I've also never seen a well-balanced team win the WS; it usually takes a few stars....

Meaningless statement.  A team can be well-balanced and still have stars.  What do you call Papi and Pedroia by the way?