BIG DAY Monday...... B P for "BIG PAPI" ..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BIG DAY Monday...... B P for

Lets gather around the cage.......  For the continued SPIN  !!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I hope he does take batting practice tomorrow.  If that happens then it should be sometime around April 1st before he gets into a simulated game and then we will looking at may 1st to when he is back in the sox line-up.

Reports for the BIG GUY are not good.......  It amazes me how the RED SOX are treating this as an injury that will take care of itself.......  "When ACTUALLY, when the HEELS go, so goes the player"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I hope he does take batting practice tomorrow.  If that happens then it should be sometime around April 1st before he gets into a simulated game and then we will looking at may 1st to when he is back in the sox line-up.

Reports for the BIG GUY are not good.......  It amazes me how the RED SOX are treating this as an injury that will take care of itself.......  "When ACTUALLY, when the HEELS go, so goes the player"

Tell us, Dr Bill.

What should the Red Sox do differently?

(This should be good...)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Tell us, Dr Bill.

(This should be good...)

Add JB to 25 man roster!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Tell us, Dr Bill.

(This should be good...)

"LET ME BE CLEAR"........ As DAD would say............  "SON, when the obvious shows itself, you will KNOW" (thank you) !!!!!       actually, it's time to make plans without the 'BIG GUY"  !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Tell us, Dr Bill.

(This should be good...)

"LET ME BE CLEAR"........ As DAD would say............  "SON, when the obvious shows itself, you will no" !!!!!       actually, it's time to make plans without the 'BIG GUY"  !!!

While I have disagreed with Bill....on pretty much everything....and I also love the way he spelled 'no' in his post.....  I do agree that there needs to be a contingency plan now.  Ortiz is the big 'thump' in our lineup.  He still is a force to reckoned with.....now that force is not going to play and REALISTICALLY it's going to be a while.  Face it....he hasn't been able to run for 6 months now, what will lead us to believe that all of the sudden he can freely in 1 week?  We need to figure out where we will get the production from and fast.  I like the idea of Gomes at DH and JBJ playing left or right field.  While Ortiz's production will not be replaced I think it can be 'remedied' for when he comes back in a few months.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Another day, another 3 garbage threads started by our resident war hero...

Damn carnie! that's hittin below the belt man. did you serve? you wanna bust on bill? go ahead. just don't make light or fun over his time in the service.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Damn carnie! that's hittin below the belt man. did you serve? you wanna bust on bill? go ahead. just don't make light or fun over his time in the service.

Thanks HAMMAH..... Carnie is right, Im no WAR HERO as my HEART goes out to the real HEROS of America's past & present..........  Howevaa, I loved my time in the "WORLDS GREATEST NAVY" & life on a DESTROYER in the late 1960's was the right place & right time for this SAILOR !!   My sense/gut tells me that your were in the "real stuff" out there in your day, and I thank you for that......  As for some of these other posters like Carnie, CONAN,  and other complainers, maybe they should have "stood the post" as they really missed a heck of a lot, but..... they will never know !!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I did.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts