Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThunderCat2010. Show ThunderCat2010's posts

Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!!

We hate the Red Sox!!    The Red Sox are EVIL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!!

WAS THERE EVER ANY DOUBT ????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

ThunderCat is Sindarin-Erebor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"RED SOX ARE THE DEVIL"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!!:
      "RED SOX ARE THE DEVIL"
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Can we sign Cathy to swing that heavy stick/hammer of hers?  I watched her do real damage with it before ....  She could scare the opposing pitchers into loss of control

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

dr-evil.jpg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

"RED SOX ARE THE DEVIL"
    Posted by mrmojo1120

That was funny.  Good stuff, mrmojo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!!:
    We hate the Red Sox!!    The Red Sox are EVIL!
    Posted by ThunderCat2010

Same goes to Jeter, Posada, Mo Riveria, Bernie William, Mussina, etc who all probably were on steriod as a Yankees players!!  Lucky that they were all not been caught!!!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

In Response to Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!! : Same goes to Jeter, Posada, Mo Riveria, Bernie William, Mussina, etc who all probably were on steriod as a Yankees players!!  Lucky that they were all not been caught!!!  
    Posted by GoUconn13
    Kind of inflammatory. I read alot of basebal articles; and nowhere (including this board) have I ever heard anything about 4 out of 5 players you mentioned and ....... I would have to admit there might be a cloud of suspicion concerning Posada as he had a couple of years that seem to go beyond his career arc. You know there where alot of players between 2000 and 2005 that had years that were never repeated once testing became more stringent; but if you look at the stats of williams and jeter; I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

In Response to Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!! : Same goes to Jeter, Posada, Mo Riveria, Bernie William, Mussina, etc who all probably were on steriod as a Yankees players!!  Lucky that they were all not been caught!!!  
    Posted by GoUconn13

Yes, it is lucky that "they were all not been caught."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Posted by GoUconn13

There is no doubt that the Yanquis are the evil empirre, but as much I dislike them, I would like to believe until otherwise proven, I give all of them a pass. Jeter needs to stay in the lineup because it will help the Sox as he is a shell of the original Jeter and is missing grounders now pretty often.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Big Papi admits to steriods use with Red Sox!!!! : Kind of inflammatory. I read alot of basebal articles; and nowhere (including this board) have I ever heard anything about 4 out of 5 players you mentioned and ....... I would have to admit there might be a cloud of suspicion concerning Posada as he had a couple of years that seem to go beyond his career arc. You know there where alot of players between 2000 and 2005 that had years that were never repeated once testing became more stringent; but if you look at the stats of williams and jeter; I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
    Posted by pri360

And Ortiz, who was found on the list for PED tests, has NEVER at any time legitimately been linked to "steroids," but every Yankee moron in North America will keep saying it anyway.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Posted by GoUconn13

There is no evidence at all that any of the above ever were on steroids. Stop throwings stones and start using some honesty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This thread is dumb. What is it even about? Did something new come out about all this today or what?

Sections
Shortcuts