Big Papi' $AM$UNG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Big Papi' $AM$UNG

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There seems to be some bellyaching today about Papi's money grubbing corporate moves.....comments? cant believe no one even referenced this....

btw looks like Big Papi Samsung threw the president under the bus this time

around....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/white-house-objects-to-big-papi-samsung-selfie-with-president-obama/

[/QUOTE]

Wow.... looks like the sports rags didn't have anything else to write about. Boy are they gonna be screwed when Ortiz retires.

Just when I thought I couldn't love Big Papi anymore..... he should enjoy all this banter, it is doubly exciting watching the haters get all stirred up.

Ohhhhhh..... I wonder what next week will bring :-)

[/QUOTE]

you apparently didnt read the article...it is a political story from abc news about how the white house was unhappy with Big papi Samsung for making money off of his selfie as part of his deal with his new boss....I gfuess that trumps the respect and office of the presidency....he should apologize and he probably will....that was low-class and confirms exactly what ive been saying about him...its all about him and his $$$$ before the team

[/QUOTE]

Hey Geo, other than making Bill-SFB seem like a genius, what is it about Papi that makes you so emotional? Are you a closet Spankee fan? Do you have a hood with 3 holes in it?

[/QUOTE]

Its a personal thing.  Papi stole all of Geo's chicken and beer back in 2011 and he just cant get over it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A picture with a veteran from Walter Reed would have been more impressive.  Are there any out there with David and a vet taken with his new samsung?

[/QUOTE]

Here you go. Impressive

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to 2013soxchamps's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm kind of confused here....

So the President takes a photo with the Red Sox holding up a Sox shirt, the Red Sox used numerous photos during their trip to the Whitehouse that they tweeted and posted. Aren't they using a few of the pictures with Obama as advertising?  Does the Whitehouse object to the numerous photos used on @redsox ???

Aren't the Red Sox making money off the various shots of the team at the Whitehouse? The Red Sox are a business after all.

The real point is that Obama and his administraion are using the Red Sox likeness to gain political favor from Sports fans!  They should be paying Papi just for showing up to their litle garden party...After all there is a Red Sox Nation not an Obama-Nation!

[/QUOTE]

Were you just born?  This tradition has been going on for a long time with all sports.  The White House invites the championship team and could care less who from that team shows up.  Bush 43 had  fun with Manny not showing.  It is an annual thing and soon forgotten the next day.

But you have a point, Obama will most likely use his picture with Ortiz on his next Presidential run. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Not a selfie but 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

and another at Walter Reed 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

and another, you get the idea 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A picture with a veteran from Walter Reed would have been more impressive.  Are there any out there with David and a vet taken with his new samsung?

[/QUOTE]

Here you go. Impressive

[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks.  Then the talk about Ortiz making money off his president picture can be put to rest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

There seems to be some bellyaching today about Papi's money grubbing corporate moves.....comments? cant believe no one even referenced this....

btw looks like Big Papi Samsung threw the president under the bus this time

around....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/white-house-objects-to-big-papi-samsung-selfie-with-president-obama/

[/QUOTE]

DEBATE TACTICS 101

when you're losing the argument, change the subject.

When you get your arrrss handed to you when changing the subject, revert to the ad hominem. 

When the ad hominems turn back on you, cry like a little girl.

When you're rightly called a little girl, play the victim card.

Patented by The Stifflet ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here you go. Impressive

[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks.  Then the talk about Ortiz making money off his president picture can be put to rest.

[/QUOTE]

How about your Ortiz hate? Can that be put to rest?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So the President takes a photo with the Red Sox holding up a Sox shirt, the Red Sox used numerous photos during their trip to the Whitehouse that they tweeted and posted. Aren't they using a few of the pictures with Obama as advertising?  Does the Whitehouse object to the numerous photos used on @redsox ???

Aren't the Red Sox making money off the various shots of the team at the Whitehouse? The Red Sox are a business after all.

The real point is that Obama and his administraion are using the Red Sox likeness to gain political favor from Sports fans!  They should be paying Papi just for showing up to their litle garden party...After all there is a Red Sox Nation not an Obama-Nation!

[/QUOTE]

Were you just born?  This tradition has been going on for a long time with all sports.  The White House invites the championship team and could care less who from that team shows up.  Bush 43 had  fun with Manny not showing.  It is an annual thing and soon forgotten the next day.

But you have a point, Obama will most likely use his picture with Ortiz on his next Presidential run. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow, is this the first time you've heard sarcasm?

FYI, this is Obama's second term in this country you can only sit in that office twice.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FYI, this is Obama's second term in this country you can only sit in that office twice.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was sarcasm as well.  Meaning Obama is not interested in photo shots with anyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...psst......there's a lot that goes over steven11's head. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wink

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks, what's with all of the Big Papi hate?  I know the Boston Sport Media guys like to spew this crap, but that's their job and I can handle their BS but what's with the Fans?  The guys is a Rock!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey genius, you're response to the other genius was incorrect. Obama can only serve two terms as president, so he can't run again. I'm guessing because of both your statements, that you're both members of the highly intellectual Tea Party.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty, I just can't take all of the Obama Haterd...But hate on no big deal, have a cup of lipton on me!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...psst......there's a lot that goes over steven11's head. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wink

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, what's with all of the Big Papi hate?  I know the Boston Sport Media guys like to spew this crap, but that's their job and I can handle their BS but what's with the Fans?  The guys is a Rock!

[/QUOTE]

There's few here that will take any opportunity to jump all over Ortiz...steven11 has been swewing the hate for YEARS! I'm a little worried what will happen to him once Ortiz retires...he may have an excitement overload of some sort.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey genius, you're response to the other genius was incorrect. Obama can only serve two terms as president, so he can't run again. I'm guessing because of both your statements, that you're both members of the highly intellectual Tea Party. 

Of course, I'm being sarcastic.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, I am a card holding member of the tea party and I adore Palin.  Of course I know he is done serving as President.  I know the law very well.  It was a joke to say that Obama is done being politically correct just as most second term presidents are.

I make this joke over on the political forum all the time and everyone gets it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Geo is one of those RS fans that hates everyone on the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's few here that will take any opportunity to jump all over Ortiz...steven11 has been swewing the hate for YEARS! I'm a little worried what will happen to him once Ortiz retires...he may have an excitement overload of some sort.

[/QUOTE]

He's probaby the same guy on the Pats board that Hates Tom Brady, biggest loser ever and I don't mean weight loss.  I'm sure he's a fat slob that never leaves his keyboard other than to get a light beer and a slice of pizza.  If TB and Big Papi retire in the same year his little heart with shrink even smaller!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course, I'm being sarcastic.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, I am a card holding member of the tea party and I adore Palin.  Of course I know he is done serving as President.  I know the law very well.  It was a joke to say that Obama is done being politically correct just as most second term presidents are.

I make this joke over on the political forum all the time and everyone gets it.

[/QUOTE]

Nope ...never saw it in the political forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Anyway:  Ortiz is 3 for 3 and on his way to another great season.  I like the mix of veterans and rookies.  The best part of the white house visit was when Napoli said the President will know his name next year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

FWIW....David Ortiz is 3-for-3 with an RBI tonight.... but let's keep talking about selfies. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty, I just can't take all of the Obama Haterd...But hate on no big deal, have a cup of lipton on me!

[/QUOTE]

I think your reading comprehension skills are as lacking as your spelling. I like Obama, I like him more everyday. I like Bill Maher, he's my favorite athiest. I despise the Tea Party; they make ignorance and bigotry seem like something to be proud of. Similar to their hero, george w.

[/QUOTE]

Bill F'n Maher really the idiot that said "What's the big deal about the Boston Marathon Bombings, only a few people Died and i guess a lot got hurt but so what"  that Bill Maher?  Not Cool at all, I could careless about you political beliefs but I hate Bill Maher you can have him!

Sections
Shortcuts