Big Papi Hangover?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: Big Papi Hangover?

In Response to Re: Big Papi Hangover?:
    [QUOTE]The Papi fans want everyone to keep their comments about him silent.  They know ortiz was banging the needle in his rear, and he is only producing because it is a contract year. Seattle was described as a double a team by a few Boston sports casters, yet big sloppy only managed 4 hits?  and nothing went yard. I think he is actually 4 for 22 since the all star break. I hope the slob does not get his 2 year deal.  If he does, it will be another in a long list of mistakes by theo.  This morning I got sick when weei reminded me that we gave up Jason Gabbard for Eric Garne.. How are you Miscricket...interesting weekend..I guess I have more time on my hands..
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/1991023353

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IheartJohn. Show IheartJohn's posts

In Response to Re: Big Papi Hangover?:
    [QUOTE]The Papi fans want everyone to keep their comments about him silent.  They know ortiz was banging the needle in his rear, and he is only producing because it is a contract year. Seattle was described as a double a team by a few Boston sports casters, yet big sloppy only managed 4 hits?  and nothing went yard. I think he is actually 4 for 22 since the all star break. I hope the slob does not get his 2 year deal.  If he does, it will be another in a long list of mistakes by theo.  This morning I got sick when weei reminded me that we gave up Jason Gabbard for Eric Garne.. How are you Miscricket...interesting weekend..I guess I have more time on my hands..
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Are you talking to me? I am a papi fan. He will do just fine. Don't you worry your pretty little head one bit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Big Papi Hangover?:
    [QUOTE]Papi has suffered in the past from the home run derby hangover.   Tito has actually expressed his dislike for Papi participating in this event. Papi looked like he was in better shape for the event this year.  It will be interesting to see if it takes him two weeks to start hitting again.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I did not want to see Ortiz or AGON participate in that stupid event.  Their bat speed has not been there since. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Big Papi Hangover?:
    [QUOTE]Papi has suffered in the past from the home run derby hangover.   Tito has actually expressed his dislike for Papi participating in this event. Papi looked like he was in better shape for the event this year.  It will be interesting to see if it takes him two weeks to start hitting again.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I think the stretch of "Inter league" games just before is probably what threw Papi's timing off.  He sat out quite a few games and never really got it back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Any excuse to throw our own under the bus, huh gang?  Truly amazing.