BIG PAPI scratched today at 3-A ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BIG PAPI scratched today at 3-A ........

Whats up with that ??  Heck, thats a heel of a note !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: BIG PAPI scratched today at 3-A ........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

That Foot Note , Was On The Home Page 5 Hrs Ago, Take Another Napp With Dad 806....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

from what i have heard, he had the real test yesterdy rounding third base and did not look good doing it.

WOW !!!  Sorry to hear that......  But begs the QUESTION, what did they think was going to happen with the nature of that injury to a ballplayer ????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

from what i have heard, he had the real test yesterdy rounding third base and did not look good doing it.

WOW !!!  Sorry to hear that......  But begs the QUESTION, what did they think was going to happen with the nature of that injury to a ballplayer ????

Call Kobi Bryant.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Call Kobi Bryant.......

BINGO  !!!   I was thinking the same thing......  Basketball & bad HEEL's are not good !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Supposedly..he was out with a stomach ailment. I guess if this were any other team ...a player getting scratched for a stomach illness on a rehab assignment wouldn't even be worthy of discussion.

I suppose the reason the Ortiz scratch is being discussed can be laid directly at the feet of the front office. The Red Sox front office has had a bad habit of blowing sunshine at the fans. Injuries and such are almost always much worse in reality than the Sox would like anyone to believe. So..now as a result..fans don't trust anything the front office has to say..about any player.

If it turns out that there is no stomach ailment and this is..once again..the achilles issue..then Ortiz should just hang it up.  I'd like to see him back in the Red Sox lineup earning his salary..and contributing on and off the field...but if this is another Achilles setback..then it's getting to be time to re-evaluate.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Theres a sinus thing going through the clubhouse in pawtucket..He should play tomorrow. No reports of any issues and so far has looked good at the plate and on the bases.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Supposedly..he was out with a stomach ailment. I guess if this were any other team ...a player getting scratched for a stomach illness on a rehab assignment wouldn't even be worthy of discussion.

I suppose the reason the Ortiz scratch is being discussed can be laid directly at the feet of the front office. The Red Sox front office has had a bad habit of blowing sunshine at the fans. Injuries and such are almost always much worse in reality than the Sox would like anyone to believe. So..now as a result..fans don't trust anything the front office has to say..about any player.

If it turns out that there is no stomach ailment and this is..once again..the achilles issue..then Ortiz should just hang it up.  I'd like to see him back in the Red Sox lineup earning his salary..and contributing on and off the field...but if this is another Achilles setback..then it's getting to be time to re-evaluate.

Almost like the "BIG O" missing a Golf day !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Almost like the "BIG O" missing a Golf day !!!!

Who is the "Big O"?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BTW, while waiting for the 11:05 start of our beloved Patriots Day B-ball game  it is probably time for the Red Sox to come clean on the condition of our beloved "BIG PAPI"  !!     As you know, it has been my feeling all a long that this is an injury that is difficult for any baseball player to come back from.... It is time for the SOX to do the right thing, and level with RED SOX NATION !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

BTW, while waiting for the 11:05 start of our beloved Patriots Day B-ball game  it is probably time for the Red Sox to come clean on the condition of our beloved "BIG PAPI"  !!     As you know, it has been my feeling all a long that this is an injury that is difficult for any baseball player to come back from.... It is time for the SOX to do the right thing, and level with RED SOX NATION !!!!

Bill, theres plenty of video and reports available to see that hes hitting and running the bases. I told you earlier that there has been a sinus thing going through the pawSox clubhouse that has affected a few players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Bill, theres plenty of video and reports available to see that hes hitting and running the bases. I told you earlier that there has been a sinus thing going through the pawSox clubhouse that has affected a few players.

More reason to hold him out, as a bad sneeze could jolt the HEEL  !!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I'm stunned that you didn't post any positive news about Ortiz last week.

So much for "fair and balanced", eh Bill?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Guess it's time to put Bill806 on my BDC Ignore list along with Softy and the Idiot one. 

Hetch

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Guess it's time to put Bill806 on my BDC Ignore list along with Softy and the Idiot one. 

Hetch

Or shucks Hetch, don't do that !!!   Anyday now, it will be determined if I was right or wrong.... I hope that I am wrong.....  I know that you will reply back to me either way !!   Enjoy todays game !!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Hetch

Or shucks Hetch, don't do that !!!   Anyday now, it will be determined if I was right or wrong.... I hope that I am wrong.....  I know that you will reply back to me either way !!   Enjoy todays game !!

U are hardly ever right bozo.

CONAN, looks like you are no longer the BAT-BOY anymore @ the FEN'S...... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Game on @ 6:15 tonight......  This game will speak volumes one way or the other for PAPI.....  Wonder if it will be on NESN ????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Game on @ 6:15 tonight......  This game will speak volumes one way or the other for PAPI.....  Wonder if it will be on NESN ????

Jesus Christ Bill!

Sections
Shortcuts