BIG PAPI scratched today at 3-A ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: BIG PAPI scratched today at 3-A ........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

C'mon Bill.  I'm probably more conservative than you are, but your 'Big O' rants and redundancy is getting under MY skin.

I assume you know the definition of redundancy?

May I suggest that you don't let your guard down !!!!!

I'm not letting it down, but I'm not going to wear it on my sleeve either....comprende?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

He will come back on Friday even if he knows he's not ready. That way he will get his extra $4M. Then once he's back, he will need days off, etc. He'll be ready to go once he's at the limit for the $4M kicker, that's for sure.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

0-4 last night ???   3-15 since he has been there, OBTW, all singles ??????

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

thanks for that advice Conan and stepping away right now.  Here is to hoping Ortiz can salvage a 3 for 4 game today.  Right now is 0 for 1 batting .188.

lol...he has less than 20 at bats since last july and wasnt able to workout over the winter. yet, you hang on every out he makes like it matters. It will take time to get his swing/timing down especially with him being so far behind the pitchers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

thanks for that advice Conan and stepping away right now.  Here is to hoping Ortiz can salvage a 3 for 4 game today.  Right now is 0 for 1 batting .188.

ortiz hit a hr...sorry to ruin your day

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

ortiz hit a hr...sorry to ruin your day

the sad part is it WILL ruin his day..

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

HR tonight at Pawtucket

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Hey Bill: Ortiz IS coming back tomorrow and WILL be in the lineup, even though he is finished. Just thought you would want to know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Hey Bill: Ortiz IS coming back tomorrow and WILL be in the lineup, even though he is finished. Just thought you would want to know.

how can someone be finished and not finished at the same time? boy would i hate to be the A-hole  with egg on my face over that one......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

how can someone be finished and not finished at the same time? boy would i hate to be the A-hole  with egg on my face over that one......

It's easy. Ortiz must be Schrodinger's DH. He is both playing and finished at the same time...lol

Not surprised to see him back in the lineup for tomorrow. First..because it's the end of his 20 days and second I heard on the radio that the Pawsox are going on the road for a week or two. The rehabbing MLB players don't generally travel with the minor league teams if they can help it. Rather they usually send them over to the single or double A teams. Too early in the season for that option. Has he had his 20-30 at bats? Doesn't seem like it.

Will be interesting tomorrow. Napoli has done a great job at the number 4 spot.