Big Papi update

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Big Papi update

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I hope people respect this request. No one should be thriving on another's painful personal situation. Sadly..I am sure there will be those who will be giggling and gossiping about Ortiz. Some people will fail to understand that real life is nothing like an episode of Days of Our Lives. These will no doubt be the same people who are never satisfied with Papi's performance even though he doing his job. The thing to keep in mind is that these people are not actually real Red Sox fans. They are just online trolls and the best thing to do is to ignore them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Ortiz asks for privacy regarding divorce. 

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/04/29/david-ortiz-asks-for-privacy-regarding-divorce/

I hope people respect this request. No one should be thriving on another's painful personal situation. Sadly..I am sure there will be those who will be giggling and gossiping about Ortiz. Some people will fail to understand that real life is nothing like an episode of Days of Our Lives. These will no doubt be the same people who are never satisfied with Papi's performance even though he doing his job. The thing to keep in mind is that these people are not actually real Red Sox fans. They are just online trolls and the best thing to do is to ignore them.

"LIKE SAND THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS, SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES" !!  Sorry to hear this..... This could have the effect of another bad HEEL......... Ya see, I told you the end was near !!!

I wouldn't count him out just yet. Plenty of baseball players get divorced or go through other personal turmoil and we the fans never know about it because it has no effect on their play. Of course..like I said..some people seem to have Ortiz under a microscope so will try to analyze every move he makes. 

It says a lot about you Bill..that you revel in the bad things that happen to a player on a team you claim to be a fan of.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/04/29/david-ortiz-asks-for-privacy-regarding-divorce/

"LIKE SAND THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS, SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES" !!  Sorry to hear this..... This could have the effect of another bad HEEL......... Ya see, I told you the end was near !!!

You have officially exposed yourself as a m o r o n and not a fan of this team.  The guy has been hammering the ball...helping the Sox win and has been going through a lot.....and you resort to humor.  You are a complete joke of a person and should be ignored by all here.......but then again...it's fun to read how people 'rip you a new one'.  You really are a pathetic person.....and not a real man.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I wouldn't count him out just yet. Plenty of baseball players get divorced or go through other personal turmoil and we the fans never know about it because it has no effect on their play. Of course..like I said..some people seem to have Ortiz under a microscope so will try to analyze every move he makes. 

It says a lot about you Bill..that you revel in the bad things that happen to a player on a team you claim to be a fan of.

No, it says alot about you......  Im not taking any glee in this, just stating the facts !!  So what if he & the bride are going to "splitsville", it happens everyday....... None of my business, quite frankly, none of yours !!!!

Hey m o r o n, do you remember when you said this:

Sounds pretty insensitive to me and sounds like 'glee' to me!!  Do you have split personalities?  Your dad should have had you checked out as a kid.  Go away.....you're a shell of a man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

No, it says alot about you......  Im not taking any glee in this, just stating the facts !!  So what if he & the bride are going to "splitsville", it happens everyday....... None of my business, quite frankly, none of yours !!!!

if it's none of your business why make a disrespectful comment about it?!? hypocrite.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts