Big Peddy.. I mean Poppy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Big Peddy.. I mean Poppy

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey gang! Poppy papi or peddy . They all stink of steroids and you people put him on a pedastal. Bunch of hypocrites. If another guy on any other team other than the sox used as  many steroids as peddy has you would be calling for MLB to ban him for life.

Don't even try to deny it gang. I've been in here for too many years and know how the simple minded boston sports fan thinks. Illogical most of the time...right about anything...never.

How many more years are you people giving Brady? It's been 12 long years since the pats have won anything worth talking about. Coming in second is just that folks...second.

[/QUOTE]

It's 9 years since the Pats won not 12.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Slasher-Thanks again for the pics. Like I said once the Yanks didn't qualify for the WS I concentrated on football like the rest of the country.

How about another picture of the girl in the avavtar? The current one looks a little chubby. A cutie but with a little more junk in the trunk then most of us care for.

Thanks from everybody.

[/QUOTE]

I thought New York fans are supposed to be the best and most intelligent and objective. You're supposed to be non-provincial. Most of us Red Sox fans are baseball fans also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and you people put him on a pedastal. Bunch of hypocrites.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall him ever being mentioned in any PED scandals.

Link?

[/QUOTE]

I dON'T he was acussing Mo, he was just showing the picture of Mo diving for the ball hit by Bill Mueller in Game 4.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Jimmy- Selective memory loss I'm guessing? Manny and Peddy both came up dirty after beating the Yanks. How this Peddy character still remains in a uniform is a mystery.

So many personal attacks ,that never go answered by yours truly. It's a defense mechanism by boston fans. Attack the attacker rather then the issues.

So you guys are thinking of trading Brady??!! Too little too late. Or should I say way too much money spent on his aging skill set. You guys are stuck with him I guess?

But i digressed for a moment. This is baseball forum and the topic is Big Peddy and how does he get away w it?

[/QUOTE]

Typical Yankee fan. They win the winter and love shooting there mouths off in March. Come back in Aug when your entire infield is on the DL. By the way Yankees lead the league in players outed in drug scandels. The Biogenisis alone had these Yanks or former Yanks outed Arod [No surprise here!] Cervelli, Cano, Melkey Cabrerra, and Jesus Montero all got caught. Then there was George Mitchell report which once again had more Yankee players than any other team. If this is what Yankee fans want to talk about - Good Luck! Really think Yankee players might get performance workout bonuses for doing PED's?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Oh wow. he made fun of our accents.

As if New Yorker's don't have one

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder how he gets away with it? It's obvious the guy is taking steroids and has dirty blood tests in his past.

Hey thanks for the picture. I forgot the sox won the WS last year. Once the Yanks were out I stopped watching baseball. Like everybody else on the planet.

[/QUOTE]

Typical Yankmecentric "fan!"   Can't see past his short porch to find his short stick.

I LOVE the fact that this yahoo wants to perseverate on a possible steroid user from Boston, while ignoring the endless parade of known Yankee users from the 90's, early 2000's, & counting.....

LOL. MAKES ME ALL NOSTAGIC.  :)

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh wow. he made fun of our accents.

[/QUOTE]

As if New Yorker's don't have one

[/QUOTE]hey!!!..don't beez making fun of the way i speaks Tongue Out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to garyhow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Jimmy- Selective memory loss I'm guessing? Manny and Peddy both came up dirty after beating the Yanks. How this Peddy character still remains in a uniform is a mystery.

So many personal attacks ,that never go answered by yours truly. It's a defense mechanism by boston fans. Attack the attacker rather then the issues.

So you guys are thinking of trading Brady??!! Too little too late. Or should I say way too much money spent on his aging skill set. You guys are stuck with him I guess?

But i digressed for a moment. This is baseball forum and the topic is Big Peddy and how does he get away w it?

[/QUOTE]

Typical Yankee fan. They win the winter and love shooting there mouths off in March. Come back in Aug when your entire infield is on the DL. By the way Yankees lead the league in players outed in drug scandels. The Biogenisis alone had these Yanks or former Yanks outed Arod [No surprise here!] Cervelli, Cano, Melkey Cabrerra, and Jesus Montero all got caught. Then there was George Mitchell report which once again had more Yankee players than any other team. If this is what Yankee fans want to talk about - Good Luck! Really think Yankee players might get performance workout bonuses for doing PED's?

[/QUOTE]

If this slug, heygang, is any example, than it appears the Yankees' board has it's own version of Bill-806. Poor Bastahds.

[/QUOTE]
    naw crow! not even close. I've known this guy for about 5 years or so and even Bill can't hold a candle to him. This guy has a masters degree in debating........which makes him a master......... anything to get sox and pats fans fired up. guys got nothing good going on where he comes from. baseball,football,basketball,hockey........all down in the wine cellar.
    Billy has his own way of getting us going. makes me chuckle about us having horrible accents..........guess he never went to brooklyn eh?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! Well at least I have a touched a nerve in regards to Big Peddy. You sox fans are funny. You finally, after 100 years of waiting, get a taste of winning and all of the sudden the sox are the team to beat??? Do it consistly over a 70 or 80 year period and then we will be able to compare. Until then.......

Give me a break. The Yanks were not the Yanks last year with all the injuries. I know I sound like a pats fan by saying that but it's true. The pats biggest problem is the old guy,what's his name, behind Center but that is a discussion for the football forum.

So enjoy the sox fleeting success. The PED's do work just ask BIG PEDDY!!

So is everbody planning on having a productive day today?

[/QUOTE]

I am the first to say the yankees had a decent season for all their injuries.  But injuries are part of every sport.

Ortiz was not on roids last season.  The sox made it thru the season pretty much injury free and had a good farm of which to draw.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I guess that Peddy found the "Fountain of Youth"or a trip to BALCO?? Wake up! If you believe that PEDDY did it on his own merit then I have a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge that I can get you for a small fee.

Stop being so gullible and open your eyes!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Guru_Meditation's comment:

Who is "Big Poppy"....that definitely sounds like a guy on some drugs. Maybe not the performance enhancing kind.

LOL...#Big Opiate Tongue Out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Leon, yes.

Ted Williams, no.

Forum priorities.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.  Thats just because Ted Williams is a troll Yankee fan who is playing you for a fool.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Running out of pics I see. Obsess much?

[/QUOTE]

ha. i'm not the one trolling another teams forum

[/QUOTE]