Big Sloppy being fitted for a WALKING BOOT !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Big Sloppy being fitted for a WALKING BOOT !

pumpsie I to do not desire permanent bans on anyone. With 2004Idiots if the BDC simply implemented Thread Creation to a max of 2-3 a day it would have served its purpose, along with suspending him every single time he re-loaded the same cut/past over and over again.

I would consider it a priveledge and a sort of sport to terminate any moniker that was pike's. I would do this for free if the BDC asked.

Over the years there have been very few "weirdos" if any at all on this forum... meaning no perverts, no profanity laden posters, and whatever. Those are the types you would want to do away with forever. It has been quite clean here from my point of view.

Honestly for someone who seemingly despises the forum as much as pike he sure spends a lot of time here... there must be some troll term out there for that.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

no problem, and if he hits 30 hrs.,,  I am happy. Boston has a new direction!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

no problem, and if he hits 30 hrs.,,  I am happy. Boston has a new direction!!!!!!!!

Catchy phrase, but what, exactly, is this "new direction"?

Without Ortis next year, where does the offensive production come from? The #1 and #2 hitters?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

well with Ortiz and we end up 4th..... and the surpression of other players does it freaking matter? He is in the way!  U are all acting like he is Manny in his prime... Ortiz CANNOT help us next year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Who exactly is he in the way of?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

well with Ortiz and we end up 4th..... and the surpression of other players does it freaking matter? He is in the way!  U are all acting like he is Manny in his prime... Ortiz CANNOT help us next year!

More vaugue generalities.

Most, not even grounded in reality.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

Who exactly is he in the way of?

Evedently, Renaldo Rodriguez....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

... tell us what his numbers did for us this year? How about his leadership for 2011? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

... tell us what his numbers did for us this year? How about his leadership for 2011? 

You said he was surpressing other players.  Who?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

You said he was surpressing other players.  Who?

He has no idea. It just sounds good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Anyone such as Lav or any other FIELDING PLAYER who would have to platoon if the DH is tied up with one player, or for a player who might need some rest from playing defense. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Anyone such as Lav or any other FIELDING PLAYER who would have to platoon if the DH is tied up with one player, or for a player who might need some rest from playing defense. 

Yup, Lavarnway was a real offensive force, wasn't he?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Okay u take Ortiz the next two years and I will take Lav... chances are I win. Grab the past buddy its all u got

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

pumpsie I to do not desire permanent bans on anyone. With 2004Idiots if the BDC simply implemented Thread Creation to a max of 2-3 a day it would have served its purpose, along with suspending him every single time he re-loaded the same cut/past over and over again.

I would consider it a priveledge and a sort of sport to terminate any moniker that was pike's. I would do this for free if the BDC asked.

Over the years there have been very few "weirdos" if any at all on this forum... meaning no perverts, no profanity laden posters, and whatever. Those are the types you would want to do away with forever. It has been quite clean here from my point of view.

Honestly for someone who seemingly despises the forum as much as pike he sure spends a lot of time here... there must be some troll term out there for that.

I enjoyed 2004's summarizing the tweets of baseball information for us all in one place. I do not tweet or have access to twitter by choice, and thats just not going to change. That said, once it was clear to him that the number of threads he started here was unacceptable to both the mods and to those who post here, he should have altered his behavior. He didn't, and now he is gone. I hope he returns.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

yes!  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

papi leads the team in not running to first base and complaining about his contract...oh yea, he also leads the team in playing part-time....a greta bargain at 15 mil a yr for a guy close to 40....but when genuis ben in charge, Im sure Papi will soon be feeling "respected"...

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts