Bigenesis Report has 90 names on it according to USA Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Bigenesis Report has 90 names on it according to USA Today

For those who still have their head in the sand. 90 baseball players are now named in the Biogenesis report according to USA Today. Stay tuned for more names.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/da0mp?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=mlb

I don't like it any more than any of you. I just want to win cleanly if at all possible. I want this problem gone. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Bigenesis Report has 90 names on it according to USA Today

so there should be 90 suspensions?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I don't want to sign any of those names. And if some of them are on my team I'm not counting on them to perform while they are under intense league scrutiny. It's business. And some of them may well be on our team.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

For those who still have their head in the sand. 90 baseball players are now named in the Biogenesis report according to USA Today. Stay tuned for more names.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/da0mp?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=mlb

I don't like it any more than any of you. I just want to win cleanly if at all possible. I want this problem gone. 

90 names? I didn't know the Yankees had that many players 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

You forgot the RS farm system.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

How can be drinking "DOMINICAN MILKSHAKES" be a problem  ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I think the Biogenesis guy is probably a Yankees scout in disguise! Maybe it's an organized baseball mafia....yet again, isn't that what the DR has been essentially for years ( until recently )! 

I apologize. I know that is low. The Yanks do have Gardner and Kuroda. They are squeaky clean to the max!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

In reality, most of us know we have ped users still on this team. It is only a matter of time before it comes out. It's already come out before but most of us chose to ignore the data. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I respect what the Redsox are doing now though. They are focusing on players who appear clean and they are trying to get a new start with youth. They don't want guys to break down with tendons too tight and lots of mysterious body injuries. Yankeeistis. Anyone who thinks Arod is clean or has been clean for years just isn't paying attention and we have our own players who have had strong indications of such issues as well. Manny for example and others.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

It wouldnt surprise me if every MLB team had someone on that list, including the Sox.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

After reading the headline I'm sure a lot of people wish that they did.

Oh boy I can't wait.

It's only a matter of time before all of the cheaters are outed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts