Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

neither of you.  we all know who the worst poster of 2013 was. 

fwiw...i am going to get enchiladas for lunch today.  i will rank myself too.

on a 1-10 scale (10 best):

you:  7

bill:  2

me:  5

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

slasher9 u are as modest as I with your self-5 rating!  I am feeling down, I know I give william as much grief here as anyone...  guess I am like an old loaf of bread recalling  a better expiration date. As much as I ruined some posters lives here (poster live not real lives) I am seeing how useless I am to this forum.

And we go on.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I've always liked you as a poster Burrito.  You say what's on your mind, unfiltered.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

As for Bill, I find him too much like Mister Magoo to be greatly offended by him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Sure if a loser wants to feel better about himself he only needs comapre himself to the bottom of the barrel!

joking... anyhow Hfxsoxnut u are one in a handful that have always been fair/kind to me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Enchilada, as long as you keep your posts from getting personal I have no issues with what you write here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Outside of predicting Naps would not last a full season at 1st because he never played more than 120 at catcher, I have no issue with you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I admit my self-esteem is rock bottom. I admit that some here hate me..... I admit my forum life clock expired in May 2013. 

How we class ourlselves or others... I know I rank low.

So much to worry about, and so much not to give a flyin' pike about......

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm missing something but I've never had problems with your posts -- although I probably don't always agree with you.

Maybe next year, I'll give your posts a harder look and try to be offended more. My apologies for letting you down this year, but I'm going to have to vote bill on this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Outside of predicting Naps would not last a full season at 1st because he never played more than 120 at catcher, I have no issue with you.

[/QUOTE]

he played in 139 games dude.... get over it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

royf19 and Hfxsoxnut = the best of the forum

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I wonder what it would be like if we all met up for a nice Sunday picnic.   Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

royf19 and Hfxsoxnut = the best of the forum

[/QUOTE]

Nothing against Roy and Hfx....OK, maybe just a little against Hfx Wink (we are old friends from another forum)....there are many many very good posters here and only a few lemons, most of whom have been weeded out by the mods.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

No problem with me, Buttito !!

Bill seems to have calmed down recently in a good way.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

The secret here is to realize that we are all here to BS and entertain and those who take us seriously have a problem.

SPOT ON!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder what it would be like if we all met up for a nice Sunday picnic.   Laughing

[/QUOTE]

lol. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i'm not here much...but i think all you guy's are good posters...always like to read what you guy's have to say..i mean we all red sox fans right....keep on doing what you guys do.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:

From my arrival here I have always gotten along well with Enchilada and I can't understand why this DirtDog guy dislikes him so much.  DirtDog needs to lighten up and realize that Enchilada doesn't really dig this Softlaw character.  Softlaw and Bill-806 are only here for comic relief and anyone who takes them seriously is a bufoon. My guess is that Softlaw and Bill-806 could be ultra-liberals for all we know and are just trying to yank our chains. This DirtDog takes them seriously and gets so upset with them and I hope that he doesn't have a stroke or heart attack over it. The secret here is to realize that we are all here to BS and entertain and those who take us seriously have a problem.

LOL.....   :)

Pike is seriously on something???

Enchillada,

I had 1 problem with you the other day (1).  I expressed it.  You explained yourself.  & the next day I appoligized for jumping down you throat.  We were all good.  Pike wants to lay this all on me because I call him out for being...........  OUT THERE ;)  I mean seriously Loony Tunes ;)  Wasn't he in that movie Conspiracy Theory???

Anyway.....  enough about a true bother!

Enchillada,

Cheer up man!  No worries!!!  We all get out of control here in debating one issue or another, as though they seriously matter in our personal lives!  I do enjoy taking a few whacks at guys like Stiffy & Pike, but everybody else here is pretty cool for the most part.  Including you.  NO NEED TO GET DOWN!!!!  It's all good.  Who gives a flip what you said about the Sox in May.  You're happy with them winning the WS, so your membership in the club is still GOOD!  Let it go!!!

Hey,  One thing about true Boston fans......   We love to kick a guy...... until he's down.  Then we LOVE to pick him back up & say, "it's all good!  You took some pretty tough shots there kid!  Good on ya!"  

Now get up off the floor.  Pick yourself up.  Dust yourself off.....  & get back in the game.    :)  You're all right Enchillada!  :)

Sections
Shortcuts