Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

In response to LagunaJose's comment:

In response to dannycater's comment:

In response to steven11's comment:

When a whole board continues to try to prove Bill wrong, he must be doing something right. On most forums the worst posters go undetected.

Is proving Bill-806 to be wrong similar to proving that Don Rickles is a terrible person based on his standup comedy routine? Any sane person in the audience should be aware that Rickles's routine is staged and not to be taken seriously. It is comedy, nothing more, nothing less.

Rickles went out of his way at the very end of every standup routine to tell everyone thankyou for being good sports as he poked fun at every race, creed, color. But it was and is humor. I haven't seen humor on this board since before it was Can Land when people had a sense of humor. All I see on this board is over-bearing statisticians and meandering ninnies, and some posters who literally go out of their way to annoy and break up any good baseball conversation or funny chat.

I don't endorse Bill's sense of humor which is similar to that of Don Rickles. It is inappropriate for a baseball forum. We are not here to listen to a Rickles routine. Bill should take his act elsewhere in my opinion. 

On the other hand we shouldn't so gullible that we take his act seriously. Why? Because when he is taken seriously, he monopolizes the forum and many threads. He is like a mechanical rabbit that runs across the rifle range and is easy game for all to shoot at. He knows it and loves the attention from the shooters who think that he is a real rabbit. Softlaw was another fake rabbit. 

Maybe I am wrong since many are entertained by fakery since many are entertained by professional wrestling. Fans love pro wrestling even though they are aware that it is phony. Those who think that Bill and Softlaw are real might enjoy them even though they are aware that they are phony and just trolling. They have every right to waste their time as they do watching wrestling.

the real question is, is all that better or worse than wearing a badge and playing forum police over the internet?

i guess you have every right to waste your time as they do watching wrestling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

In response to steven11's comment:

When a whole board continues to try to prove Bill wrong, he must be doing something right. On most forums the worst posters go undetected.

Is proving Bill-806 to be wrong similar to proving that Don Rickles is a terrible person based on his standup comedy routine? Any sane person in the audience should be aware that Rickles's routine is staged and not to be taken seriously. It is comedy, nothing more, nothing less.

Rickles went out of his way at the very end of every standup routine to tell everyone thankyou for being good sports as he poked fun at every race, creed, color. But it was and is humor. I haven't seen humor on this board since before it was Can Land when people had a sense of humor. All I see on this board is over-bearing statisticians and meandering ninnies, and some posters who literally go out of their way to annoy and break up any good baseball conversation or funny chat.

I don't endorse Bill's sense of humor which is similar to that of Don Rickles. It is inappropriate for a baseball forum. We are not here to listen to a Rickles routine. Bill should take his act elsewhere in my opinion. 

On the other hand we shouldn't so gullible that we take his act seriously. Why? Because when he is taken seriously, he monopolizes the forum and many threads. He is like a mechanical rabbit that runs across the rifle range and is easy game for all to shoot at. He knows it and loves the attention from the shooters who think that he is a real rabbit. Softlaw was another fake rabbit. 

Maybe I am wrong since many are entertained by fakery since many are entertained by professional wrestling. Fans love pro wrestling even though they are aware that it is phony. Those who think that Bill and Softlaw are real might enjoy them even though they are aware that they are phony and just trolling. They have every right to waste their time as they do watching wrestling.

Pike, this sounds like 100's of your other posts. Under different screen names, of course, speaking of fake and phony 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Heading out on the town with my very real & , excuse me for saying so, very hot wife. 

I'm a very lucky man!  Several years ago, my MS took a bad turn for the worse!!!   Things were pretty bad!       

As bad as I'd care to imagine.  Worse for my wife, as she was left holding the bag. I did everything possible to push her away, but she stuck by me through THIN.   Now.....  things are great!  Life is good!!!!!    10+ years together, &things could not be hotter between us.   My legs are working, so we will dance until they don't anylonger.......

Things willget better for you Enchillada!    Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!     Even Pike, Billy, & the Soft One.    

Remember.....  it's only fun & games here so long as nobody is really getting hurt.   Good times gentleman!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Those who enjoy Bill-806 and Softlaw have every right to their opinion and addiction. To each his own. I was only speaking for myself. One man's idea of entertainment is another man's garbage. We are all different. J-Bay likes fakery and I do not. All is good. Enjoy. Whatever happened to Babe? He was "entertaining also - to some.

Babe was long before your time, Jose. Pike you're nothing but "fakery" ......more than 2 dozen screen names at one time, to which you have admitted 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

DirtDog,  Have a great new year.  And yes, your wife sounds like someone very special.  We spent Christmas on the coast at the Adobe Resort in Yachats.

Actually, I'm lucky too.  My wife is extremely hot.

With new medications, I sincerely hope your MS is under control.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Laguna, nice post....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Glad to hear things took a turn for the better, RSDD. Hope it continues. Happy New Year

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Those who enjoy Bill-806 and Softlaw have every right to their opinion and addiction. To each his own. I was only speaking for myself. One man's idea of entertainment is another man's garbage. We are all different. J-Bay likes fakery and I do not. All is good. Enjoy. Whatever happened to Babe? He was "entertaining also - to some.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. Be careful driving tonight. Enjoy all of the football games tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner and company and relatives tomorrow.  Go Red Sox.

PIKE at least man up, and admit who you are. Too Embarrassed ? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Let me be clear"......  "Those of you that like Bill-806 & Softlaw, can keep them".............  "Those of you that like BILL-806 & SOFTLAW can keep them"........ "PERIOD "  !!!!!!!!!!    YUK, YUK, YUK !!!!   Happy New Year, ALL  !!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I have no issue with u Burr. No real issue with Bill either. It's a forum, so of course there will be characters played out. Unless it's a good baseball discussion/debate, or just friendly conversation I'll try and stay clear of it. 

Happy New Year guys!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I admit my self-esteem is rock bottom. I admit that some here hate me..... I admit my forum life clock expired in May 2013. 

How we class ourselves or others... I might rank low in the eyes of many but I appreciate many here.

So much to worry about, and so much not to give a flyin' pike about......

Ench, 

I may not always agree with you but at least you speak honestly, don't pull any punches, etc. You're okay in my book. Happy New Years. 

Hetch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

"Let me be clear"......  "Those of you that like Bill-806 & Softlaw, can keep them".............  "Those of you that like BILL-806 & SOFTLAW can keep them"........ "PERIOD "  !!!!!!!!!!    YUK, YUK, YUK !!!!   Happy New Year, ALL  !!!!

Bill, 

Glad to see your serious side coming out !!

Hetch

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Bill, 

Glad to see your serious side coming out !!

Hetch

"Coughlins Law"........   "Serious, never ends well" !!!!Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Isn't it amazing that the positive poster of the year award has 9 replies and the negative worst poster of the year has 68 so far? Can't we all get along. Anyway Happy New Year everyone. Every poster. Go Red Sox. Go Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You just gotta laugh  U 2 Jay

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

Isn't it amazing that the positive poster of the year award has 9 replies and the negative worst poster of the year has 68 so far? Can't we all get along. Anyway Happy New Year everyone. Every poster. Go Red Sox. Go Pats.

the worst poster thread, was started 2 days ago. The best, two hours ago. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

one was created this morning. the other has been going for a few days now........ timestamps FTW

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

slasher9 u are as modest as I with your self-5 rating!  I am feeling down, I know I give william as much grief here as anyone...  guess I am like an old loaf of bread recalling  a better expiration date. As much as I ruined some posters lives here (poster live not real lives) I am seeing how useless I am to this forum.

And we go on.....

This forum is useless.  It is a way to waste time. I have to say that you help us all waste time more than most.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

slasher9 u are as modest as I with your self-5 rating!  I am feeling down, I know I give william as much grief here as anyone...  guess I am like an old loaf of bread recalling  a better expiration date. As much as I ruined some posters lives here (poster live not real lives) I am seeing how useless I am to this forum.

And we go on.....

Indeed. We should all feel down for being here as much as we all are. Each of us by all rights should feel like an appendix of the board. But to keep things in perspective, as a wise man once wrote:

"We are all just poppyseeds in the bakery of life"......

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts