Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

Burrito and Bill? Please! I think Kim is hands down the worst poster of 2013. She's annoying, opinionated and waaaay too emotional to be posting on a sports forum. I mean so much drama. Jeeeeeeeez. And yes, she loves the Red Sox and hates the Yankees. We get it. Enough already! JMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

dirtdog is okay with me... I expect to get jumped on with my posting style... and deserve it most of the time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Burrito, you don't belong anywhere near a discussion about "worst posters"...lighten up a little bit!

As for Bill, I don't think he's a bad guy, but every time I start to feel a little sorry for him he goes and says something monumentally dumb.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

twice-grilled has a voice here, and Bill is a bit over the top, but never felt "worst" about him. I think the worst poster in 2013 is anyone who goes to the trouble of posting their opinions as to the worst poster of 2013. It's a forum, lighten up Francis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

neither of you.  we all know who the worst poster of 2013 was. 

fwiw...i am going to get enchiladas for lunch today.  i will rank myself too.

on a 1-10 scale (10 best):

you:  7

bill:  2

me:  5

btw Slasher9......   Perhaps a 5 for writing style is a bit low!  I'd give you a 7 just for that.

YOUR PICTURES push you up to a 9B  Perhaps even a 36DD ;)

I must admit, I skim what you write, but I always look very closely at your postings.  They are much better on the ipad, as I can expand my view %-)  I find your comments much more enlightening on the ipad for sure ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

As for the TRUE worst poster on BDC???

There is nobody quite like Laguna-PIKE  !

That boy is flat-arrhhsss crazy ;)

Look up "concern-troll" on www.Webster'sDictionary.com & you will find his picture ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i nominate myself

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Is this 'Pike' character one person?  Or, is it a generic cover-all for any irritating posters out there?

Also, why the name 'Pike'?  Is there any significance to the name?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Is this 'Pike' character one person?  Or, is it a generic cover-all for any irritating posters out there?

Hey Amp :)  Good to see you survived the big chill in the burg.

Not sure who or what Pike is, but he's the biggest concern troll I've ever seen.  

Not only that, but the guy is flat out spooooky ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Many of us find the Softlaw, Babe, and Law charades to be entertaining."

It's crud, and the forum is better when they are their ilk are not around. 

Other than that, all good, try to have fun and talk baseball and don't let things get personal...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

Hey Amp :)  Good to see you survived the big chill in the burg.

Not sure who or what Pike is, but he's the biggest concern troll I've ever seen.  

Not only that, but the guy is flat out spooooky ;)

Hey Dog :)  Happy New Year!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Enchilada, I harbor no ill will toward you despite your occasional cheap shot in my direction.Smile

May the new year bring you whatever happiness has eluded you in the past.

Peace be with you, my friend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

ranking of posters is always fun.

I rank all very high yes even you T as we have disagreed in the past.

The reasons to rank some higher than others is all due to respect. In that I mean to actually have a dialogue where people agree to disagree.

People who say stuff ---- then are taken to school by another---- who then come back with insults that have nothing to do with the thread or about the person are the lowest.

I hope I generally stay away from that crap but have on occassion stooped to their level.

IMHO no one here is a 10 and few are 9s. Most fall into the 6 to 8 range. Having said that I believe I am an 8.

Softy, Bill, and a few others are good posters but when confronted with opposing views that dispell their thoeries they usually never return or come back with some Forrest Gummp comment.

T I see you as an 8. The only time you went off the rails (IMHO) was when you went on your one line 4 or 5 word comments tirade that kind of made no sense.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

When a whole board continues to try to prove Bill wrong, he must be doing something right. On most forums the worst posters go undetected.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Bill806's posting style with the Forest Gump repetition and the "dad would say" stuff makes him the most annoying poster even if he does have some good things to say.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

When a whole board continues to try to prove Bill wrong, he must be doing something right. On most forums the worst posters go undetected.

It's not about "proving Bill wrong," as more often than not this is self-evident.  It's about mocking him for his more outrageous views.  Visa vi, "nothing good but vacations & tacos comes out of Mexico."

Billy is very much like Melissa Tyler-Perry of MSNBC....  "I'm sorry so many were offended that I mocked Mitt Romney's black grandchild.  I'm not sorry I did it, just sorry you were somehow offended."  

Like Stiffy, Lil' Billy has an affinity for race-baiting, and embraces it as harmless fun. He can't seem to understand why folks mock him so???  You see, Billy is a bit slow, & has a difficult time making connections.  Like his buddy Al Sharpton, he sees race-baiting as an acceptable way to make a point.  

I love the irony of Lil' Billy & the Soft one embracing the tactics of their political foes, without even realizing it.....  As I said, he's a bit on the slow side.  ;)  

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

So I drive like 800 miles and still have to bring my own beer?   That is not the height of hospitality.  Might as well go to a B&B

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

slasher9 u are as modest as I with your self-5 rating!  I am feeling down, I know I give william as much grief here as anyone...  guess I am like an old loaf of bread recalling  a better expiration date. As much as I ruined some posters lives here (poster live not real lives) I am seeing how useless I am to this forum.

And we go on.....

But.... but...but ...you were the Commissioner of the  BDC2013 Fantasy Baseball League!  As won by reigningchampion notin!! 

That is an important role...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:

In response to steven11's comment:

Is proving Bill-806 to be wrong similar to proving that Don Rickles is a terrible person based on his standup comedy routine? Any sane person in the audience should be aware that Rickles's routine is staged and not to be taken seriously. It is comedy, nothing more, nothing less.

Rickles went out of his way at the very end of every standup routine to tell everyone thankyou for being good sports as he poked fun at every race, creed, color. But it was and is humor. I haven't seen humor on this board since before it was Can Land when people had a sense of humor. All I see on this board is over-bearing statisticians and meandering ninnies, and some posters who literally go out of their way to annoy and break up any good baseball conversation or funny chat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

AS one of the meandering ninnies, I protest!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

finally, a real poster, I vote for billge as best poster of this thread until the next post.

Sections
Shortcuts