Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

OK.....I think I may have been a bit hasty in annointing Bill the worst poster here.....  67...you take that title. 

Can you go away 67?  We'd appreciate it....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

andiejen Thanks for the good post. The Internet can do strange things to people sometimes.  

You are very welcome.

I agree with you. It seems to bring out the best and the worst in people.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good.......etc., etc....

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha.  you owe me a new keyboard.  i spit my coffee all over this one.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OK...In addition to controlling Billy, Stiffy, & 67, I have now decided to cop to also being in control of Pike / LagunaJose.  

I, LagunaJose, now admit to being Pike.  I'm sorry I've been such a troll, trying to control & police what is said on this site for so long.  I also apologize for not "sacking up," being a real man, and admitting that I am in fact Pike.  I'm not quite sure why I've continued to ignore questions with respect to my obviously true identity.  I guess I was affraid that if you all knew the truth, you might not love me as you have with my new handle as LagunaJose.  I've been trying out this more charming version of myself, but as you have seen lately, I can't really control my perseverant police troll nature very well.  It's time to come out of the closet & simply admit who I really am.

I LagunaJose am in fact Pike.  :)  Sorry for my wimpish behavior.  I've gotta be me

They love me.....  they really love me  ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from czap. Show czap's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The secret here is to realize that we are all here to BS and entertain and those who take us seriously have a problem.

SPOT ON!

[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY. That is why Softlaw is gone. He was popular when a small minority of posters took him seriously and everyone else enabled him and then sat back to watch the minority get upset and taken advantage of. But them the minority got smart and left and the Softlaw act had to be retired. No problem though. A new act will emerge that will annoy the gullible once again.

[/QUOTE]Well said & thank you very much !!!!  2014 should be a lot of fun here on our Red Sox board !!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bill. I was only trying to be perceptive and honest. Yes, a new psuedo Softlaw act will emerge and that will revive the forum. Hang in there my friend. Many of us find the Softlaw, Babe, and Law charades to be entertaining. My good buddy from Cambodia concurs. After all, every successful forum requires a villain that the gullible fall for.

[/QUOTE]Jose do you find your comments ironic? You bit more on Softy's garbage than most. Your encounters are board classics.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK...In addition to controlling Billy, Stiffy, & 67, I have now decided to cop to also being in control of Pike / LagunaJose.  

I, LagunaJose, now admit to being Pike.  I'm sorry I've been such a troll, trying to control & police what is said on this site for so long.  I also apologize for not "sacking up," being a real man, and admitting that I am in fact Pike.  I'm not quite sure why I've continued to ignore questions with respect to my obviously true identity.  I guess I was affraid that if you all knew the truth, you might not love me as you have with my new handle as LagunaJose.  I've been trying out this more charming version of myself, but as you have seen lately, I can't really control my perseverant police troll nature very well.  It's time to come out of the closet & simply admit who I really am.

I LagunaJose am in fact Pike.  :)  Sorry for my wimpish behavior.  I've gotta be me

[/QUOTE]

I always know that I have won an argument when the generic Pike card is brought out. When RSDD can't remain focused on the topic under discussion which was why he enjoys being manipulated by the Softlaw and Bill schticks, he then pulls the "You are Pike" card out of the metal file.

He dances like a puppet as Bill and Softlaw pull his strings. RSDD is embarassing himself by playing the Gracie Allen role to George Burns. Have you no shame? They are playing you like a fiddle. Tune in tomorrow when Bill-806 questions Obama's citizenship again and RSDD will jump and say "How high, master?"

[/QUOTE]

Dang it!  You knew I was Gracie Allen too?  The shame!  67 needed a friend, so I embraced my feminine side.

What's truly embarrassing is a grown man calling out others for "pretending, trolling, posing as someone they are obviously not."  LOL

Pike,

Why are you, I assume a grown man, so affraid to admit the obvious?  We all know you're Pike.  

So just say it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I always know that I have won an argument when the generic Pike card is brought out. When RSDD can't remain focused on the topic under discussion which was why he enjoys being manipulated by the Softlaw and Bill schticks, he then pulls the "You are Pike" card out of the metal file.

He dances like a puppet as Bill and Softlaw pull his strings. RSDD is embarassing himself by playing the Gracie Allen role to George Burns. Have you no shame? They are playing you like a fiddle. Tune in tomorrow when Bill-806 questions Obama's citizenship again and RSDD will jump and say "How high, master?"

[/QUOTE]CoolLaughingMoney Mouth.......  Please, don't give away all of our secrets !!!    (Softy & B-806)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]CoolLaughingMoney Mouth.......  Please, don't give away all of our secrets !!!    (Softy & B-806)

[/QUOTE]

Billy,

It's the reason I'm so intermitenly nice to you.  Aside from my Pike & 67 personalities, I'm really not into self-flagelation.  I really do get the humor you try to pull out of me, & aside from the whole Mexico thing, which you & I both know was a bit over the top for us, & we know we never should have said it, as we both love the Mexican people, I rather like the side of my personality that you represent.  You're ok.  A bit annoying with your embracing of my "Softy" side, but not a bad bloke at all.  

I'm not at all sorry for admitting to being Pike / LagunaJose.  I only wish she would admit to being Pike also, so we could all live harmoniously as one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Church Lady,

You said......

"Thanks for the complement.  I am a catholic republican and would never ever want to be anything else!"

Looks like we have something in common.  I too am Catholic, Republican, & a fiscal conservative.  Just like my gay brother, who works to teach new immigrants English & help to integrate & assimilate them into our society, after working his day job as a teacher.  Most of these new legal immigrants are exceptionally conservative Eastern European christians, who if they knew he was gay would likely never step foot in his class.  Instead, they have no idea, & absolutely love him.  He loves them too.

Glad you are expanding your horizons 67 

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your brother is a good person, no one said those with ssad are bad people.  The catholic church requires that those with ssad stay chaste so if your brother is doing that I applaude him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage_International

The above is a wonderful link to an organization that helps gays lead a chaste and catholic life.  I encourage you to look into it.

[/QUOTE]

There is no reason whatsoever for a gay person to lead a chaste life, any more than there is for you, assuming you are not gay, to do so. If you are gay then feel free abstain, but if you are not, then stay out of other people's bedrooms. Fortunately, this country is not run by religious zealots; its laws are not governed by the rules set forth by any church or mosque or synagogue. I have no problem with "Christians" as long as they restrict their beliefs to their own lives, as many of my Christian friends do. Its when the try to impose THEIR beliefs on OTHER PEOPLE that I draw a line in the sand.

[/QUOTE]

Dirt dog and his brother are catholic.  Please read my response to dirt dog about what the church teaches. In order to be in a state of grace and in union with the catholic church gays and the unmarried must stay chaste.  Those who are married musn't lust for others.

I bring this up because dirt dog said he and his brother are catholic so your infering that I'm trying to impose my beliefs on others doesn't apply in this case.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I am Jewish. I eat shrimp. Does that mean I am not Jewish? Look, you would do best to stop preaching on this board. Keep your beliefs to yourself as the rest of us do until we are provoked by pontificating self righteous proselytizers like you. Not everyone is like you, nor should they be. If you want to be like you, feel free. But do not try to impose your beliefs on anyone else.

I am finished with this. Back on topic.

[/QUOTE]

Do I love getting worked up about some of the more incindiary comments made by Lil' Billy, The Stiff One, & 67???  Absolutely!  If their "racial musings / race-baiting / gay-bashing" is simply a put on, all the better.

Prior post by dirt dog 

You may want to direct your post to dirt dog, he was the one who brought this all up and slandered me.

I didn't bring up the subject. I came here to whish one and all a happy new year.  I have every right to comment on a post that slanders me so please lecture dirt dog if you really want to lecture someone.

Dirt dog and I are having a conversation on what it means to be in union with the catholic church.  Do you know the teachings of the church?

[/QUOTE]

People who come off as lunatics but have no idea that they are doing so amuse me greatly.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ouch!

It would appear that 67 has been bounced for her manifest intollerance?

Let's hope she will listen to our man of the year Pope, and come back with a little love in her heart?  I will of course pray for her.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

twice-grilled has a voice here, and Bill is a bit over the top, but never felt "worst" about him. I think the worst poster in 2013 is anyone who goes to the trouble of posting their opinions as to the worst poster of 2013. It's a forum, lighten up Francis.

[/QUOTE]

Funny, "Lighten up Francis" is RedSoxDirtDog's favorite saying. You two are like two peas in a pod.  Are you Sparticus also?

[/QUOTE]

DanialC is only Sparticus when I allow him to be Sparticus.  As for "Lighten up Francis?"   I taped Stripes in your honor last night Pike.  Couldn't believe it when I saw it was on Showtime last night.   :)

Now...  stop being such a ninnie and admit you're Pike.   What are you so affraid of?   Nobody cares, & we all know it anyway.  You big knucklehead ;)

I am Sparticus

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

P.s.  was being the original Pike really this big of an embarrassment to you?   Were you really that bad?   I wish I had been around back then.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts