Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

You guys only have  three days till reality strikes. way too much alteration 4 those who didnt return to the grind today

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You lie like a dog laguna

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ah, Redsoxdirtdog is the old Dannycater from CanLand which was the original BDC chat group ten years ago. His group left to form PortlandsoxSoxFan  chatroom. Within a few years Dannycater poisoned that room and it ceased to exist. Danny / RSDD has a passion to go to Red Sox forums and ruin them. Besides being Redsoxdirtdog, Dannycater, he is also Seabeachfred and PumpsieGreen. 

[/QUOTE]

Since I don't believe dirt dog adds anything to this board I now have him on ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

You are, at heart I'm certain, a very nice person.  Actually, I just KNOW that your're intentions are good.  BUT, you've got to ease up a little on the strictness on how you feel.

Homosexuals do not choose the way they are.  With all the discrimination they've endured, why would they choose that path? They, God bless them, are born that way.  They do not choose their sexual practice the same as I didn't choose to be heterosexual.  It just happened.

The new pope seems to sincerely embrace this feeling.

As you know, my uncle was a priest.  He's been gone for a while, but we had many discussions on different subjects including homosexuality.   He was of the belief their sexual preference was not something they chose.  Like most, acceptance is the christian way...not condemnation.

If there is an area which you can target, I suggest it be the pedophilia which exists among priests.  Celibacy is a man-made rule.  It's time to allow priests to marry.  The only reason it was made a rule was because of the infidelity that existed in the priesthood years ago and the financial ramifications it created.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to billge's comment:

You lie like a dog laguna

Always...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are, at heart I'm certain, a very nice person.  Actually, I just KNOW that your're intentions are good.  BUT, you've got to ease up a little on the strictness on how you feel.

Homosexuals do not choose the way they are.  With all the discrimination they've endured, why would they choose that path? They, God bless them, are born that way.  They do not choose their sexual practice the same as I didn't choose to be heterosexual.  It just happened.

As you know, my uncle was a priest.  He's been gone for a while, but we had many discussions on different subjects including homosexuality.   He was of the belief their sexual preference was not something they chose.  Like most, acceptance is the christian way...not condemnation.

If there is an area which you can target, I suggest it be the pedophilia which exists among priests.  Celibacy is a man-made rule.  It's time to allow priests to marry.  The only reason it was made a rule was because of the infidelity that existed in the priesthood years ago and the financial ramifications it created.

[/QUOTE]

If you read through these posts you will have a better understanding of what's going on here.

I don't usually come here in the winter but I stopped by to wish everone a happy new year.  I read through some threads, my mistake I know ;0)

Dirt dog said some nasty things about me so I responded to him, my right.  He responded with his typical nasty stuff.

Read through the posts please, I don't want to repost everything.  Dirt dog said he was catholic but didn't believe in what the church teaches.  I am catholic so I have a responsibilty to correct my fellow catholics.  Souls come at a great cost so if I get attacked here so be it.

Read what the catechism of the catholic church says about homosexuality.  We must be kind to them but their behavior is not acceptable to God.  Not my words, the words of the catholic church.  This is the point I was trying to make with dirt dog.

I have always said we should be kind to these people but can't condone their sin.

Again, please re-read the posts.  Dirt dog slandered me so I responded.

To the best of my ability I don't remember ever starting a thread on this subject.  Others start the discussion so I have a right to say my opinion.

Some here want me to be quiet because they don't agree.  The last I looked this is a free country.  If dirt dog feels the need to slander then I have the right to respond.  

Men going after young men is homosexuality not pedophilia.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Chastity and homosexuality

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

This is from the catechism of the catholic church, the official church teaching.  The churches words, I didn't make it up.  If a person claims to be catholic like dirt dog that person has to submitt to the church's authority.  It is what it is. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Of course!  Do I love getting worked up about some of the more incindiary comments made by Lil' Billy, The Stiff One, & 67???  Absolutely!  If their "racial musings / race-baiting / gay-bashing" is simply a put on, all the better.  It's hard for a sane person to imagine someone "putting on THAT kind of act," 

This is a comment from dirt dog directed towards me.  This is slander and offensive.  So who should lighten up here.  Maybe your posts should be directed to dirt dog.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Do you not think that a crusade against pedophilia in the priesthood is a good idea?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

As always, you are 100% right on Amp!!!

My problem is not with a deeply held religious belief.  I would still disagree, but not disagreeably.  The totality of 67's comments on this subject have been over the top on 2 fronts for many years now!!!

1)  First, & most importantly, she has clearly saught to demean, denegrate, & insult an entire group of people,

Rather than to be a light for all.  My best friend, the most well read biblical scholar I know, disagrees with homosexuality, but would lay down his life for my brother or his partner of 25 years.  He would never inhis life ever seek to openly demean, denigrate, or insult my brother, or any person.  He is in the mold of two truly godly men, this / my / you / our Pope, & Billy Graham.  Of course, with age & maturity comes temperment.  67 has gone off on this subject more often than I care to recall.  She is correct about 1 thing, I purposefully lumped her in on my short list of posters with ill intentions along with Stiffy & Pike.  I suppose, upon reflection, that it was provocative, but it was absolutely illustrative of my broader point.  It didn't take much to draw her out, as to her true feelings & intentions.  Very sad! 

2)  The mind-numbingly pontificating sermans from her mount.

I suppose I could work on the inherrently insulting nature of my irony expositions?  

Thank God her pharidsees aren't in control of policing our church!   There would be several other groups who would be carefull to stay in hiding.

P.s.   Too bad she's not as concerned with the pedaphiles inside the Catholic church dispensing the host she defends.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do you not think that a crusade against pedophilia in the priesthood is a good idea?

[/QUOTE]

Read the book "goodbye, good men" Below is a review of the book.  The problem is homosexuality.  I knew some seminarians when I lived in boston, homosexuality was a real problem in that seminary.

Some seminarys didn't allow openly gay men in.  The diocese I live in didn't allow openly gay men in their seminarys.  We don't have a problem with pedophilia.  This hold true for four other dioceses in this country.

I agree that gay men should stop having sex with boys.  

This review is from: Goodbye, Good Men: How Liberals Brought Corruption into the Catholic Church (Hardcover)

Having spent ten years in the seminary studying to be a Catholic priest for the Diocese of Orange in California, I picked up Rose's piece of work on a whim. The first couple of pages scared the hell out of me because he is right on target. The seminary system in and of itself is corrupted at its core... more time was spent in class discussing heretical theologicans and the need for openness towards women than the actual studies that would help us be priests! Homosexuality was in full force and more than a few guys were openly dating each other. Rose exposes these troubled times within the seminary system with a full force that should be acknowledged. Until the Bishops of America decide to overhaul the seminary system and strengthen the requirements of prayer and the Mass and eliminate the feel good spirituality classes that are taught there, the Church will continue to suffer. I personally know some of the persons written by Rose... and none of it surprises me.

[/QUOTE]

Just curious?

How exactly was a woman studying to become a priest?   Sounds as if you were into subverting church law?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For what it's worth.....   this debate was over before it began.  There is no reasoning, or even being reasonable with someone with this closed a mind.  Heck....  when she admits to knowing better than the Pope, or God himself for that matter, there is no use continuing.  It's comforting to know that, "those who hold themselves in the highest, shall be held to account in ghe highest.  The modern day pharisees are going  

To be very surprised.....   :(

Done 67.  Good luck & God bless

You are done?  Good.  If you defame me again I will defend myself again.

[/QUOTE]

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts