Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

Oooops my bad,   missed the qoute, but not the boat.   ;)

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Didn't take her long to turn on her "good friend" Amp.   

It must be beyond frightening to be her child!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Time to stop.  I like to provoke the emergence of the true nature of others, but I hate to see anybody bury themselves.   I'm an admitted provocateur, not a sadist.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are, at heart I'm certain, a very nice person.  Actually, I just KNOW that your're intentions are good.  BUT, you've got to ease up a little on the strictness on how you feel.

Homosexuals do not choose the way they are.  With all the discrimination they've endured, why would they choose that path? They, God bless them, are born that way.  They do not choose their sexual practice the same as I didn't choose to be heterosexual.  It just happened.

The new pope seems to sincerely embrace this feeling.

As you know, my uncle was a priest.  He's been gone for a while, but we had many discussions on different subjects including homosexuality.   He was of the belief their sexual preference was not something they chose.  Like most, acceptance is the christian way...not condemnation.

If there is an area which you can target, I suggest it be the pedophilia which exists among priests.  Celibacy is a man-made rule.  It's time to allow priests to marry.  The only reason it was made a rule was because of the infidelity that existed in the priesthood years ago and the financial ramifications it created.

[/QUOTE]

As always, you are 100% right on Amp!!!

My problem is not with a deeply held religious belief.  I would still disagree, but not disagreeably.  The totality of 67's comments on this subject have been over the top on 2 fronts for many years now!!!

1)  First, & most importantly, she has clearly saught to demean, denegrate, & insult an entire group of people,

Rather than to be a light for all.  My best friend, the most well read biblical scholar I know, disagrees with homosexuality, but would lay down his life for my brother or his partner of 25 years.  He would never inhis life ever seek to openly demean, denigrate, or insult my brother, or any person.  He is in the mold of two truly godly men, this / my / you / our Pope, & Billy Graham.  Of course, with age & maturity comes temperment.  67 has gone off on this subject more often than I care to recall.  She is correct about 1 thing, I purposefully lumped her in on my short list of posters with ill intentions along with Stiffy & Pike.  I suppose, upon reflection, that it was provocative, but it was absolutely illustrative of my broader point.  It didn't take much to draw her out, as to her true feelings & intentions.  Very sad! 

2)  The mind-numbingly pontificating sermans from her mount.

I suppose I could work on the inherrently insulting nature of my irony expositions?  

Thank God her pharidsees aren't in control of policing our church!   There would be several other groups who would be carefull to stay in hiding.

P.s.   Too bad she's not as concerned with the pedaphiles inside the Catholic church dispensing the host she defends.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dog..

Interpreting things absolutely literal makes me think of the religious people in Tennessee who handle venemous snakes and drink strychnine without fear because 'The Lord' says it's safe and they're immune.  What's not mentioned are the ones taken to the hospital.

[/QUOTE]

The catechism is the official teaching of the catholic church.  If one wants to be in union with the church and remain in a state of grace one must comply with it's teachings.

You and dirt dog are of the same mind.  Too bad, I thought better of you amp.  

[/QUOTE]

Does all it take is to disagree with you to become a member of your fecal roster?  Too bad, I thought better of you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

neither of you.  we all know who the worst poster of 2013 was. 

fwiw...i am going to get enchiladas for lunch today.  i will rank myself too.

on a 1-10 scale (10 best):

you:  7

bill:  2

me:  5

[/QUOTE]

The worst posters are those who create threads like this.  The best posters (and there are many) are those who can respect the opinion of others, debate their thoughts rationally and conduct research to back up their facts before posting.  The best posters also make accurate predictions more often than not and have the ability to judge talent year to year without jumping on an off a bandwagon. 

Most of all the best contributers don't need to post everyday or look for pats on the shoulders. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:

In the city that I came from all seven Catholic churches closed down in the last decade. The Protestant churches have only 20 attendees every Sunday. Please discuss.

Strange.......

It looks like you actually did bring up religion?   Furthermore, you asked us to discuss it.

I'm really getting mixed messages from you & your friend 67.

I just don't know what to believe any longer????

Next, you claim you didn't admit to being Pike?

LagunaJose

"Alright already!  I'm Pike!   You win.   I admit it.  I only didn't want to admit it because I will likely be banned again.  You'd like that wouldn't you dirtdog / dannycater / pumpsieg, or whoever your anti-Red Sox alias happens to be right now."

[/QUOTE]

You just can't count on anybody to be real these days!   Tell me Santa is the real deal!   Please!

25. This post has been removed.