Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

2 late 4 u Laguna.  Back 2 the beach

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I vote 4 u 4 king as in Ralph, I'm king and you're nothing, Alice. Making u king of nothing which is what history says you deserve

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread was started the the intent to get posters to  personally insult fellow posters. Such threads should be deleted in their entirety by the moderators or by BDC. The forum only has thirty regulars left and to have them throw personal insults at each other will only reduce the ranks even further. Enchilada should be ashamed of himself and should apologize for it.

[/QUOTE]

Look Pike, for what it's worth.....

The post by Enchillada was started in earnest.  The guy was clearly down, all of us were trying to cheer him up.  I think he was actually hurting, & wanting to make some changes.  Good on him, & I hope he's feeling better about himself.

My comments were to call out a few more about there poisonous attitudes about groups of people.

Again.....  for what it's worth, my objective is really not to simply slam them, but rather to provoke some real thought about how one talks about any particular class of people.  I absolutely don't "hate" any of them.  67?  While I abhor her sermonizing & the way she "seeks to inform gays about how they are living in sin," I really don't hate her.  I'd like for her to consider how she addresses people.  Condemning people is never the way to get them to listen.  You are correct, that this is absolutely not the forum for discussing such a thing.  I wish she'd realize that she might actually have a chance of reaching these people if she were to simply go out & serve the very people she seeks to condemn.  To talk with them with a bit of christian charity in her heart, rather than sermonize to them ad nauseum.  I'm sure she's not a bad person, just seriously mis-guided.  If she could change her rhetoric, as her Pope has, she might actually have the chance of people listening.  Like our new Pope.

You too Pike.  You seriously need to chill out.  You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.  I'm sure you're a decent fellow when you're not playing forum policeman.  Try to relax a bit, & folks might take you seriously on the things you care so deeply about.

Billy?  I like the guy, I wish he's stop some of the more extreme comments on social issues, but for the most part he's simply a character.  He exaggerates for effect, but sometimes goes over the top.  Something I know a little about.

Anyway.....   Hope Enchillada is feeling better!  Happy New Year!!!

Stiffy?  Ahhhh?  Well.....  I'm working on my christian charity with respect to him & his rhetoric.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Excellent post

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

The moderator who deleted the OP didn't fall for the crocodile tears  tears and fake self put down. Neither did I. Regardless the Thread Title  was surveying the forum as to who was the worst poster. It Enchilada was sincere the Thread Title could have been phrased completely differently such as " Woe is me, I am a terrible poster, Please forgive me." He didn't do that. It is amazing that so many fell for it but then it took the forum four years to figure out Softlaw.

[/QUOTE]

That went well.  I really think I'm reaching him!  Thanks for listening Pike.  I'm proud of you for your recent growth.  I'm glad we talked....  ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BDC must think that there are a handful of posters on this board "THAT AIN'T RIGHT" !!!!   DAD & BILL-806 excluded !!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I don't know why anyone would object to being labeled the worst poster. If you're not the best, then be the worst. Why settle for mediocrity.Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know why anyone would object to being labeled the worst poster. If you're not the best, then be the worst. Why settle for mediocrity.Cool

[/QUOTE]

Sound wisdom, my good man.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

This thread was started the the intent to get posters to  personally insult fellow posters. Such threads should be deleted in their entirety by the moderators or by BDC. The forum only has thirty regulars left and to have them throw personal insults at each other will only reduce the ranks even further. Enchilada should be ashamed of himself and should apologize for it.

[/QUOTE]

+1000

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BDC must think that there are a handful of posters on this board "THAT AIN'T RIGHT" !!!!   DAD & BILL-806 excluded !!!

[/QUOTE]

You missed it bill.  Dirt dog, amp and I had a great little 'chat'.  Those boys just can't seem to understand simple facts no matter how many times I tried to explain the truth to them.

Dirt dog has appointed himself king of the board and gives his opinion about you, me and others as if he is some sort of expert on people.  

They didn't like it when I proved them wrong so they attacked me, petty of them but they are who they are.

Someone reported us so dotty had fun deleting most of our posts.  

I have them on ignore now so they can spread their lies about me, don't care.  I guess some people have nothing better to do than to slander others.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year!  I hope all has been going well for you.

I don't mind being labeled the worst poster of the year.  In 9th grade my class voted me most likely to fail, I guess it was because I'm bad in math and can't spell LOL!

I graduated with high honors from high school, made the deans list in college and received the nursing excellence award in nursing school. 

So vote for me as the worst poster, these types of awards seem to work out well for me.Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year roy!  I wish you all the best in the coming yearSmile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year roy!  I wish you all the best in the coming yearSmile

[/QUOTE]

Same to you.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year!  I hope all has been going well for you.

I don't mind being labeled the worst poster of the year.  In 9th grade my class voted me most likely to fail, I guess it was because I'm bad in math and can't spell LOL!

I graduated with high honors from high school, made the deans list in college and received the nursing excellence award in nursing school. 

So vote for me as the worst poster, these types of awards seem to work out well for me.Wink

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year, 67. Things are pretty good with me. Hope all is good with you. Either you use spell check religiously (Wink) or you've learned well.

Don't let other's opinions bother you (I know you won't). We often don't see eye to eye on many issues, but you're O.K. in my book.

Sections
Shortcuts