Bill-806 recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Bill-806 recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

Bill-806 is the recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

This award is to honor Bill-806 for his lifetime contribution for enriching this forum with his wit, humor, wisdom and unbridled enthusiasm.

With his extraordinary talent, creativity and tenacity, Bill-806 has contributed significantly to making this site the best sports forum in the nation. Bill-806’s unyielding commitment to making the Red Sox a World Champion has made him one of the most versatile and iconoclastic posters. Basically, he calls it the way he sees it. And for one purpose only; so his beloved Red Sox will win another World Championship. Since September 2011 he has witnessed the following: team dedication waned; unity unraveled; and two managers lost influence as two Red Sox seasons ended in epic failure. He is tired of seasons of agony. Thus boldly he has called for management to make significant changes. And he bravely continues to speak out; he is not interested in any bridge year philosophy. He wants the best 25 man roster. That means not worrying that by bringing Jackie Bradley on the major league roster, he will be kept under team control through 2018 instead of 2019. Moreover, he also wants a defensive wizard who has shown improvement at the plate, Jose Iglesias at shortstop. These are some of the examples of a man who is not afraid to make intelligent, well-thought out suggestions for the betterment of his beloved team.

On behalf of all the posters on this forum, thank you Bill-806.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Bill-806 recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

If I hadn't become fairly certain you are Bill this would be epically creepy.

Just for fun, give us even one single example of an "intelligent, well-thought out suggestion" from Bill, IYO.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: Bill-806 recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

This is a well-deserved award. Bill-806 acted in accord with his conscience; he pursued a larger vision of his beloved Red Sox. He ignored popular opinion or pressure from other posters. He kept his mind focused on one goal-a Red Sox World Championship.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And here I was thinking that Bill's one goal was to be the first to throw our players under the bus after a bad game. And why the multiple monikers Edith?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

So weird.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Bill-806 is the recipient of the BDC’s Red Sox On the front burner Life Achievement Award.

This award is to honor Bill-806 for his lifetime contribution for enriching this forum with his wit, humor, wisdom and unbridled enthusiasm.

With his extraordinary talent, creativity and tenacity, Bill-806 has contributed significantly to making this site the best sports forum in the nation. Bill-806’s unyielding commitment to making the Red Sox a World Champion has made him one of the most versatile and iconoclastic posters. Basically, he calls it the way he sees it. And for one purpose only; so his beloved Red Sox will win another World Championship. Since September 2011 he has witnessed the following: team dedication waned; unity unraveled; and two managers lost influence as two Red Sox seasons ended in epic failure. He is tired of seasons of agony. Thus boldly he has called for management to make significant changes. And he bravely continues to speak out; he is not interested in any bridge year philosophy. He wants the best 25 man roster. That means not worrying that by bringing Jackie Bradley on the major league roster, he will be kept under team control through 2018 instead of 2019. Moreover, he also wants a defensive wizard who has shown improvement at the plate, Jose Iglesias at shortstop. These are some of the examples of a man who is not afraid to make intelligent, well-thought out suggestions for the betterment of his beloved team.

On behalf of all the posters on this forum, thank you Bill-806.

MOM & DAD never saw the SOX win a world series.......  We have seen two of them, I just want to make sure that as the years slip by, my kids & grand kids will continue to love our Red Sox and be rewarded with more World Series champs !!!  As for IGGY & Jackie Bradley,  J F would love to have both of them in the starting lineup on 4/1 .......  Just depends if Ben & Luccianos has the strength to pull the trigger.......  Yes, I know that one poster yesterday pointed out that "April 12th" is the date to "buy" another year for Bradley ??  Howevaa, LUCIANNO's has to know that IGGY & BRADLEY on 4/1 would "fire-up" RED SOX NATION, big time !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

And here I was thinking that Bill's one goal was to be the first to throw our players under the bus after a bad game. And why the multiple monikers Edith?

And why the multiple monikers ConanObrien/ RDOrtiz?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Still waiting for your answer Edith. And while we're right here wgy are you stalking Burrito, are you trying to run him off the Board the same way you did RDOrtiz?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Still waiting for your answer Edith. And while we're right here wgy are you stalking Burrito, are you trying to run him off the Board the same way you did RDOrtiz?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Keep repeating that and eventually someone might believe you. pike probably will anyway. But I'm actually quite flattered that you think I'm RDOrtiz, he was a good poster that knew something about baseball. Too bad you ran him off the board with your stalking act. Meanwhile you are currently posting under 2004Idiot, BurittoT, EnnchiladaT and probably some more as well. And the only time you seem to talk about baseball is when you're quoting Peter Abraham's twitter feed. Which doesn't seem to stop you from spamming the forum with at least 2 garbage threads a day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

What about you Edith? Or should I call you BurittoT or EnnchiladaT or just plain stalker?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

What about you Edith? Or should I call you BurittoT or EnnchiladaT or just plain stalker?

What about you ConanObrien/ ? Or should I call you RDOrtiz or just plain stalker?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

What about you ConanObrien/ ? Or should I call you RDOrtiz or just plain stalker?

Just plain "Idiot" will work fine for you.

He/she use to be 2004Idiots. but got over the Sybil syndrome.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

If I hadn't become fairly certain you are Bill this would be epically creepy.

Just for fun, give us even one single example of an "intelligent, well-thought out suggestion" from Bill, IYO.

No, it's creepy either way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

This is why these people need a separate forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this might be the Gilgamesh of all useless threads...epic

who gives a flying rats behind who is whom? you want to spend your time creating multiple monikers to harass folks, go at it...there is an ignore button you know...use it...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Carnie and ConanObrien is the same person.