1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Bill-806 the story of the

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

He really is one.... what a total azz-wipe.

Reported.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Aw damn Burito! Bill likes to make waves and cause people to respond but as my fellow veteran of the united states military I really wouldn't go so far as to call him a total azz-wipe. you just gotta know his crazy sense of humor is all man. or has the heat out your way got you in a scrappy frame of mind....

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

yeah you got your point there man. no need to apologize. everyone's got the right to their opinion. you didn't tell me, how's the weather over in your side of the world. we are having one helluva heat wave up here in the heart of red sox nation. boston is pushing 90 degrees right now with total humidity. whew!

Aw damn Burito! Bill likes to make waves and cause people to respond but as my fellow veteran of the united states military I really wouldn't go so far as to call him a total azz-wipe. you just gotta know his crazy sense of humor is all man. or has the heat out your way got you in a scrappy frame of mind....

[/QUOTE]

hamah I am sorry but his service doesnt mean anything in an Internet baseball chat room. sorry but it is true.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts