Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!

The Sox can do better that Kalish.
    That lineup assumes the Sox don't do anything but get Napoli, which would be nice, and nothing more.
    I think they'll come up with somethiong to juice the offense, in addituion to revamping the starting pitching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I Like it!!!!   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Lackey must be next!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER BLOCKBUSTER!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!:
    The Sox can do better that Kalish. That lineup assumes the Sox don't do anything but get Napoli, which would be nice, and nothing more. I think they'll come up with somethiong to juice the offense, in addituion to revamping the starting pitching.
    Posted by rightymclefty

perhaps, but I was presenting worst-case scenario

i'm not sold on Kalish but I am starting to think that it would be nice to have a guy at SS who can hit his weight locked up for a few years - there is a rumor that Andrus could be on the market........

Sections
Shortcuts