BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT

In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT:
    [QUOTE]How was your sauteed cocker-spaniel for dinner tonight over there in Cambodia?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

That's just offensive on so many levels to me. Can you please not post things like that? You guys want to argue with each other that's fine, but that post is just off the charts wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : Why don't you ask your hero Joe Brady if I seem like a doctor to him? Not that it really matters to me; I don't need to prove myself to anyone here. And yes, well behaved Yankee fans like Jete are welcome here as well as on the other board I post on, regardless of how the Posting Police feel about it. I have no idea what your problem is. Maybe you should get help.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Well, I hope "my hero" doesn't find this insulting, but I don't know who Joe Brady is. And if thinks you're a doctor, he needs his head examined. Btw, what a cop-out with your damage control about throwing a line out for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON about the welcomed Yankee fans, by just stating Jete. Caught you off-guard, did I?

You're not only not a Sox fan, I'm completely amazed that posters still argue with you like you are. I'd only seen your posts for ten minutes and knew that you weren't a Sox fan. It's lovely to see all the support you get from the Yankee fans/trolls. They just love your posts.

And you're right. Maybe I should get some help since I'm talking to guys like you who troll baseball message boards. Do you know any doctors? LMAO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I have got to hand it to Tampa, they won again tonight. Though I despise the very idea of their stadium, and having a MLB team in Florida I still must give them credit.

If anything their management should be criticized for one thing this year only, not adding a big bat before the deadline. It may have made the difference.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : That's just offensive on some many levels to me. Can you please not post things like that? You guys want to argue with each other that's fine, but that post is just off the charts wrong.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Welcome to PIKE's world - round three. It was his statement.
    He first invaded posters' privacy.
    He used Smiley to do it.
    Ban #1.

Then he posted a ridiculing pic of Smiley.
    Then invaded another poster's privacy.
    Ban #2.

My guess is, the mods are now watching him very closely. His time between bans should now be more brief.

Edit: Post was re-posted due to PC problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : Welcome to PIKE - round three. My guess is, the mods are now watching him very closely. His time between bans should now be more brief.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Really? Well the mods have left up a mocking name of my screenname and avatar, and you posted in the thread without saying a word about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Kim, I just addressed that on the other thread. Also, I had PC problem with my last post, and ended up having to re-do it. I wanted to ensure you knew it was Pike so I expanded on it. Sorry for the confusion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Kim, get in touch with BDC and let them know about UR imposter. They will address it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]harness thinks the forum is a real world experience, like as if we all lived in the same town,... and he is the mayor.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

This coming from one who posts from the other end of the world.
    Fortunately, geographical difference means little on a chat board.
    And if I ever were a mayor, guess who I'd ride out of town on a rail?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Kim , I just addressed that on the other thread. Also, I had PC problem with my last post, and ended up having to re-do it. I wanted to ensure you knew it was Pike so I expanded on it. Sorry for the confusion.

If anyone actually believes that a Sox fan would make up a mocking post of me saying Yankee fans can't post here because it's not their board -- or whatever -- I don't know what to say. That's a Yankee troll poster mocking me for not liking the abusive Yankee trolls here. I can't think of anything more obvious.

There really needs to be some common sense brought into discussions about the Yankee fans/trolls here, and the difference between the two. And their unconditional Sox supporters here need to stop blaming Sox fans for their actions on the board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Thanks, I didn't really let it bother me. I do not eat dog, though a few Asians here do, a delicacy to some. 

Interesting enough it now has become "fashionable" to have a dog and keep it as a pet. Young woman are putting bow's and powders on their shih-tzu's, taking them to the groomer. etc.,

Its rare to find a veterinarian here as its not a money maker. The Khmer and Vietnamese hardly believe in vaccinating their children - taking a dog in for shots or neutering is 100% unheard of.

I have had fried crickets but that is about it on the odd scale.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : This coming from one who posts from the other end of the world. Fortunately, geographical difference means little on a chat board. And if I ever were a mayor, guess who I'd ride out of town on a rail?

who? do tell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : Except when you don't stick to it. Pumpsie GreenGlobal Moderator Hero Member Posts: 16,232 LOSERS AGAIN! Re: 2011 MLB Predictions « Reply #140 on: June 01, 2011, 11:57:25 PM » Quote 84 wins is pretty optimistic. This is a group of LOSER-BUMS we are seeing out there, passing gas towards the fans.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Nice work exposing this loser.
    Goes to show his complete lack of support. It takes guts to support a team when they are down. Like his 84 win projection, he comes up short on integrity and spine.

The more he posts, the more he's exposed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks, I didn't really let it bother me. I do not eat dog, though a few Asians here do, a delicacy to some.  Interesting enough it now has become "fashionable" to have a dog and keep it as a pet. Young woman are putting bow's and powders on their shih-tzu's, taking them to the groomer. etc., Its rare to find a veterinarian here as its not a money maker. The Khmer and Vietnamese hardly believe in vaccinating their children - taking a dog in for shots or neutering is 100% unheard of. I have had fried crickets but that is about it on the odd scale.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Do they serve these crickets in fast food venues?
    With or without the grease?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

They serve them on the street along with a ton of other items. It all usually looks very good but they have a serious lack of hygiene, stops me from indulging.

When people talk about how awesome China is economically and morally I realize they do not know much about it. Flawed, seriously flawed is a term that comes to mind, ... wrong forum for such matter though.

Being a youtube user you can easily scan Cambodia or Hanoi Street food... lots of videos.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : If anyone actually believes that a Sox fan would make up a mocking post of me saying Yankee fans can't post here because it's not their board -- or whatever -- I don't know what to say. That's a Yankee troll poster mocking me for not liking the abusive Yankee trolls here. I can't think of anything more obvious. There really needs to be some common sense brought into discussions about the Yankee fans/trolls here, and the difference between the two. And their unconditional Sox supporters here need to stop blaming Sox fans for their actions on the board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I will admit, you've opened my eyes to this possibility. I just don't like to jump the gun and make accusations that end up wrong or groundless. It's not fair to those wrongly accused.

I have had several posters mock my handle with new identities over the years.
    I never reported any of them because more would only reappear. 
    The danger is, when getting into a heated dispute, they appear out of nowhere and suddenly UR made to look like the fall guy...or girl.

Then the obvious assumption is that the poster in the heated dispute is automatically blamed for the "cyborgs", when the accusation may be false.

As I see it, whether it be RedSox low-lifes or NY lice: Garbage is garbage.
    The stench is the same, regardless of who does the dumping...or where it's dumped.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BLOWING THE WILD CARD IS IMPORTANT : I will admit, you've opened my eyes to this possibility. I just don't like to jump the gun and make accusations that end up wrong or groundless. It's not fair to those wrongly accused. I have had several posters mock my handle with new identities over the years. I never reported any of them because more would only reappear.  The danger is, when getting into a heated dispute, they appear out of nowhere and suddenly UR made to look like the fall guy...or girl. Then the obvious assumption is that the poster in the heated dispute is automatically blamed for the "cyborgs", when the accusation may be false. As I see it, whether it be RedSox low-lifes or NY lice: Garbage is garbage. The stench is the same, regardless of who does the dumping...or where it's dumped.

A mocking post made up to have me saying Yankee fans can't post here is CLEARLY a Yankee troll. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. There is no grey area, or area that needs to be reviewed. THIS IS COMMON SENSE. You blaming a Sox fan or even putting it up as either/or is offensive. If you do say something negative about the Yankee trolls, apparently you have to balance it out by saying something about the Sox fans.

I feel a total disconnect with you here, and we're never going to agree. The only problem being, this isn't just a general topic that comes up, this is about this board and how people are treated here posting on their own team's board.

I don't know know what else to say except, I believe, as far as this board is concerned we should just follow our own paths. Again, I'm sorry. But I can't in good conscience try to explain away your position on the posting here. Your head is in a very different place. You want to make sure the Yankee fans/trolls are protected, and I feel the Sox fans should be the main concern here. We're just two different people.

I should add, I think the reason you didn't report it is because you knew it was a Yankee troll, just didn't know who. That's my honest opinion about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Kim, you've known me from the board for some time. So, I hope you still feel I'm a straight-shooter. I would not lie to you, regardless of any differences.

I am not protecting NY lice. Believe me when I say this. Nothing could be truer. What I'm protecting are people's rights, just as I'd protect UR's. UR right about our mindset being vastly different on this subject. I'm not consumed with NY posters in the least. I see posters for what they are. And I'll come down just as hard on a garbage NY poster as I will a garbage RedSox poster. I've done it several times.

Who people root for doesn't make them what they are...or aren't. Now, if you feel comfortable accusing me of not reporting a cyborg because you think I think he's a NY poster, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did.

I just mentioned to you the same has happened to me several times, and I have not reported it. Why would I report it if it happened to anybody else? If you are offended by it, then report it, but don't drag me into it as if it were my responsibility. I see this stuff all the time.

As for making accusations with no perceived gray area, consider this example:
    Burrito and I got into a pretty heated argument (what else is new), and the usual hyphenated cyborgs with handles mocking mine jumped on his side. Usual for this place. But then a brand new poster started in on me and his MO was exactly that of Burrito's. So, I accused Burrito of inventing his own help. Like you, I felt there was no way it could be anybody else. No way.

Well, he really took offense to it. Now, Burrito is a lot of things I don't care for, but I'll give him this: He's no liar. I have never seen him lie. Misrepresent me? Oh yeah. But not lie. He was right to be upset. I was wrong and I learned a lesson.

One last thing: I don't like getting into this stuff on the board as I have enough sore spots that bother readers. If you want to discuss this further, let's do it off the board.
    I know where you are coming from and I can see the perceived hypocrisy agitates you. It would me as well. In this case, it's misdirected. If you don't care to believe me, that's UR prerogative.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to harness' comment:

[QUOTE]Kim, you've known me from the board for some time. So, I hope you still feel I'm a straight-shooter. I would not lie to you, regardless of any differences.

I am not protecting NY lice. Believe me when I say this. Nothing could be truer. What I'm protecting are people's rights, just as I'd protect UR's. UR right about our mindset being vastly different on this subject. I'm not consumed with NY posters in the least. I see posters for what they are. And I'll come down just as hard on a garbage NY poster as I will a garbage RedSox poster. I've done it several times.

Who people root for doesn't make them what they are...or aren't. Now, if you feel comfortable accusing me of not reporting a cyborg because you think I think he's a NY poster, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did.

I just mentioned to you the same has happened to me several times, and I have not reported it. Why would I report it if it happened to anybody else? If you are offended by it, then report it, but don't drag me into it as if it were my responsibility. I see this stuff all the time.

Burrito and I got into a pretty heated argument (what else is new), and the usual hyphenated cyborgs with handles mocking mine jumped on his side. Usual for this place. But then a brand new poster started in on me and his MO was exactly that of Burrito's. So, I accused Burrito of inventing his own help. Like you, I felt there was no way it could be anybody else. No way.

Well, he really took offense to it. Now, Burrito is a lot of things I don't care for, but I'll give him this: He's no liar. I have never seen him lie. Misrepresent me? Oh yeah. But not lie. He was right to be upset. I was wrong and I learned a lesson.

One last thing: I don't like getting into this stuff on the board as I have enough sore spots that bother readers. If you want to discuss this further, let's do it off the board.
    I know where you are coming from and I can see the perceived hypocrisy agitates you. It would me as well. In this case, it's misdirected. If you don't care to believe me, that's UR prerogative.

harness

[/QUOTE]

Good man harness ... fair poster.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harness' comment:

[QUOTE]Kim, you've known me from the board for some time. So, I hope you still feel I'm a straight-shooter. I would not lie to you, regardless of any differences.

harness

[/QUOTE]

Good man harness ... fair poster.

[/QUOTE]

+1 x 1000. Was good to read, B. Thanks for reposting it. 

24. This post has been removed.