BOB GATES'S new book on baseball ..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BOB GATES'S new book on baseball ..........

Letting the world know of the "INSIDE BASEBALL AS PLAYED BY THE BIG O & COMPANY" !!!!!!   Ya got to love it, can't make this stuff up !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: BOB GATES'S new book on baseball ..........

I like how the things Gates said he did not agree with or like about Obama/Biden were the excerpts cut and pasted all over the news and Internet by the media... they purposely ignored the many things Gates said positive about The President.

Of course the idiot citizens that have already chosen sides will also ignore any good from the opposing side.

Sound familiar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I like how the things Gates said he did not agree with or like about Obama/Biden were the excerpts cut and pasted all over the news and Internet by the media... they purposely ignored the many things Gates said positive about The President.

Of course the idiot citizens that have already chosen sides will also ignore any good from the opposing side.

Sound familiar?

As Jack Nicholson would say .........  "YOUR GOSH DARN RIGHT"  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Sound familiar?

So you agree with the insult that Ench just threw at you?  Perfect!!!  Glad we're on the same page!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Sound familiar?

So you agree with the insult that Ench just threw at you?  Perfect!!!  Glad we're on the same page!!

The only thing that I can agree on, is that the "BIG O" BREAKS EVERYTHING THAT HE TOUCHES !!!   One mess after another !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Sound familiar?

The only thing that I can agree on, is that the "BIG O" BREAKS EVERYTHING THAT HE TOUCHES !!!   One mess after another !!!

The Big O even broke Big Papi's heel and ended his career.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Sound familiar?

It was the "BIG O-CARE" that got PAPI back on the field !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Sound familiar?

It was the "BIG O-CARE" that got PAPI back on the field !!!!

Well, there you go.  Guess the website was workin' when Papi went to the exchange.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Sound familiar?

lol. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WARNING!!!!   All demagogues, Left or Right, please avoid reading the following.....

Gates seems to be somewhat of a coward for waiting 'til now to let us know all of this.  Is anybody shocked that President Obama was not sold on the war in Afghanistan?  What sane person would think that driving terrorists out of caves and into Hilton's is a sound strategy on the War on Terror????  Funny me......  Somehow I'm totally fine with these fine upstanding terrorist eating cave spiders & bats, as opposed to arugula.  Planning their next terrorist act on cave walls as opposed to their ipad.  For any sane person, trying to bring Afghanistan into the 21st century from the 7th was rediculous at best.

Is anybody shocked to know that President Obama and Hillary played politics with respect to this during & after the 2012 Democratic Primaries?  Is it disappointing at best to know that President Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan despite his obvious committment to the war?  Was he not committed for good reason?  Of course!  Should he have said so long ago..... before the 2012 primaries.  before the 2008 election?  Of course!  Is he the weakest president since Carter on foreign policy???  You tell me.

Back to Gates......

Is he a coward for not taking a stand, or more aptly a walk, back when all of this came to light?  Perhaps.  I think so.  Does he owe this president some sort of loyalty?  Perhaps.  Is he simply in it for the $$$$.  No doubt.  

Did all of this start with perhaps the greatest national security blunder in history?  Bush going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Very likely.  Has president Obama compounded the problem by a factor of 10?  Likely.  

How's that "RE-SET" button thingy going for us?  How are relations with Russia?  How are relations with China?  How are relations with the entire Middle East?  How's that Cairo Speech looking these days?  How are things with Israel?  How's are things with Iran?  How's it going with N. Korea?  How are things with ____________________.   Glad our world standing is on the upswing........  Really?

Anyway........  Gates is a collosal JA!   A back stabber of epic proportions.  A coward.....  Still, there is a certain ring of truth to the entire thing.   

Yada yada yada........

Plenty for both sides to take aim at ;)   Thanks for playing boys & girls

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Bigger picture......

The destablization of Iraq, by first invading, then abandoning them, may likely lead to an all out war in the Middle East, and potentially the long feared WWIII.  I thought going into Iraq was one of the biggest foreign policy blunders in the last 50+ years.  Obama taking a walk, & leaving this to Iran & Al Qaeda may actually eclipse this epic foreign policy blunder.  btw.....  blunder does not even come close to describing this situation.....

but by all means Billy........   Let's demagogue the Bill Gates expose.  As if we didn't already know these things about President Obama & Hillary????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

WARNING!!!!   All demagogues, Left or Right, please avoid reading the following.....

Gates seems to be somewhat of a coward for waiting 'til now to let us know all of this.  Is anybody shocked that President Obama was not sold on the war in Afghanistan?  What sane person would think that driving terrorists out of caves and into Hilton's is a sound strategy on the War on Terror????  Funny me......  Somehow I'm totally fine with these fine upstanding terrorist eating cave spiders & bats, as opposed to arugula.  Planning their next terrorist act on cave walls as opposed to their ipad.  For any sane person, trying to bring Afghanistan into the 21st century from the 7th was rediculous at best.

Is anybody shocked to know that President Obama and Hillary played politics with respect to this during & after the 2012 Democratic Primaries?  Is it disappointing at best to know that President Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan despite his obvious committment to the war?  Was he not committed for good reason?  Of course!  Should he have said so long ago..... before the 2012 primaries.  before the 2008 election?  Of course!  Is he the weakest president since Carter on foreign policy???  You tell me.

Back to Gates......

Is he a coward for not taking a stand, or more aptly a walk, back when all of this came to light?  Perhaps.  I think so.  Does he owe this president some sort of loyalty?  Perhaps.  Is he simply in it for the $$$$.  No doubt.  

Did all of this start with perhaps the greatest national security blunder in history?  Bush going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Very likely.  Has president Obama compounded the problem by a factor of 10?  Likely.  

How's that "RE-SET" button thingy going for us?  How are relations with Russia?  How are relations with China?  How are relations with the entire Middle East?  How's that Cairo Speech looking these days?  How are things with Israel?  How's are things with Iran?  How's it going with N. Korea?  How are things with ____________________.   Glad our world standing is on the upswing........  Really?

Anyway........  Gates is a collosal JA!   A back stabber of epic proportions.  A coward.....  Still, there is a certain ring of truth to the entire thing.   

Yada yada yada........

Plenty for both sides to take aim at ;)   Thanks for playing boys & girls

Your right on both counts........  1/ I would have preferred that Gates would have protested  wile he was on "duty"......   2/ That description fits the "BIG O" to a TEE, as he continues to bring the USA down to the likes of Europe & the MIDDLE EAST !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Sound familiar?

When the Obamacare website death toll is equal to 911, I will agree with that.  Otherwise it is alot of Faux News punditry overblowing everything he does.

To date, 911 has the slight edge with 1838 deaths to 0.  I will keep you posted as the situation changes...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The old faht cant control himselkf. He is incontinent in several senses

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Sound familiar?

When the Obamacare website death toll is equal to 911, I will agree with that.  Otherwise it is alot of Faux News punditry overblowing everything he does.

To date, 911 has the slight edge with 1838 deaths to 0.  I will keep you posted as the situation changes...

yOU do know that people are already dying as a result of the screwed up coverage ???   Covered OR NOT covered !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Sound familiar?

yOU do know that people are already dying as a result of the screwed up coverage ???   Covered OR NOT covered !!

Are you serious Bill?  This is a travesty!!!  Can you give us a link where we can find this info Bill so I can use it as amo in my business?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Sound familiar?

Are you serious Bill?  This is a travesty!!!  Can you give us a link where we can find this info Bill so I can use it as amo in my business?

No link..... Just reporting what I see on T V .........  That would be FOX  T V as the individual F-clusters are starting to show around the country....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Sound familiar?

No link..... Just reporting what I see on T V .........  That would be FOX  T V as the individual F-clusters are starting to show around the country....

Oh.....so you have no actual proof of this? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I suppose this is a great debate tactic.  Challenge the moronic non sequiturs from the weak minded partisan ideologue, while ignoring relevant facts.

Well played!  Well played!  ;0   ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Why not go to the political site Bil if you can't control yourself. Impulse control old fella.  The mind could be a beautiful thing

Sections
Shortcuts