BOBBY ABREW ????? I hate to say it, Lucciannos turning us into a BARROOM SOFTBALL TEAM...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BOBBY ABREW ????? I hate to say it, Lucciannos turning us into a BARROOM SOFTBALL TEAM...

The 39 year old Abrew playing 1st base ????  Please spare me/us........  My God, play the kids !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BOBBY ABREW ????? I hate to say it, Lucciannos turning us into a BARROOM SOFTBALL TEAM...

Hope that this thought has passed !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: BOBBY ABREW ????? I hate to say it, Lucciannos turning us into a BARROOM SOFTBALL TEAM...

passed? much like this thread..... bad idea... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftymcrighty. Show Leftymcrighty's posts

What is Ben doing?

He's obsessed with ancient has beens, and Abreu is exactly that!

Come on Ben, make a TRADE instead of signing the elderly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope that this thought has passed !!!!

[/QUOTE]

I hoped this thought has passed gas !!! No sh  it...... Has to be a brain fa...rt... no way in he.LL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The 39 year old Abrew playing 1st base ????  Please spare me/us........  My God, play the kids !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Must be the blockbuster you ramble on about.

[/QUOTE]Not HARDLY   !!!!!   But it's coming !!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Guru-Meditation-. Show -Guru-Meditation-'s posts

Sections
Shortcuts