Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers"

Jenks should just claim that he was "standing his ground" against the other parked cars.

In backwards A$$ racist Florida you can shoot someone and not get arrested but Jenks gets arrested for crashing his car.  The mistake Jenks made? The other cars he hit weren't black and wearing hoodies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers"

In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers" : I'm sure if you were a player, you'd feel much differently about this (though you may deny it now for the sake of making a point).  Every NFL player, past, present and future would love to have the same (guaranteed) contract situation that MLB players have.   
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Of course the players would all love guaranteed contracts but that doesn't mean it is good for fans or good for the game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers":
    [QUOTE]To be fair to Jenks, he apparently just swerved to avoid hitting some fat blob who had just fallen off a trampoline...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

LOL Notin. Can we assign Zac to PhotoShop that scenario? That would be hilarious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Dumb fans:  "I want to help the owners screw the players!!"
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, poor Bobby Jenks.  Poor Jon Lackey.  Poor Julio Lugo.  Poor JD Drew.

Screw the Players?  Perform well and the team will have no incentive to cut the player.  I'd feel awful if Jenks only collected 6 million for last year and was then cut. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]To be fair to Jenks, he apparently just swerved to avoid hitting some fat blob who had just fallen off a trampoline...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

In the ensuing pileup, it was determined that it was the thinner sober one that injured his ankle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers" : LOL Notin. Can we assign Zac to PhotoShop that scenario? That would be hilarious.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the guy who critiques this type of humor, as well as hypocrisy? I guess it depends what uniform it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers" : Aren't you the guy who critiques this type of humor, as well as hypocrisy? I guess it depends what uniform it is.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

For some reason I can't recall you critiqueing any of Zac's PhotoShop posts. Not saying anything is the same as accepting. Your ignoring of 1000 of them pales in comparison of what I said above.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Jenks arrested for DUI- update-Jenks:"I took too many muscle relaxers" : For some reason I can't recall you critiqueing any of Zac's PhotoShop posts. Not saying anything is the same as accepting. Your ignoring of 1000 of them pales in comparison of what I said above.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken. Mr. I've read everything. I have, and in fact, him & I have had our battles. As a result of them, I don't feel like re-igniting our war of words, because I actually started it, and feel responsible, since in one of the early volleys before he got really mad, he told me his feelings were hurt, and actually had a point. 

I doubt you would have empathy for something you posted that didn't sound quite right, such as your trufan expose of me which you never apologized for, and yet which I partly forgave you for when discussing my Babe Ruth - J Edgar Hoover Card, since you seemed amused and I appreciated it; all history now.

It sounds like you're talking more about yourself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]reportedly, Jenks blood alcohol level was 0.00, lending credence to his statement it was due to muscle relaxers. apparently was texting when he hit the other vehicle. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

He was still DUI, who cares if it was alcohol or painkillers.........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    Now THAT IS funny!!!! Well done, Notin!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]Guaranteed contracts are an absolute crime.  In the NFL you can cut a player whenever you want, even the night before the Super Bowl.  In MLB, Jenks can be absolutely useless for two years, rack up a few felonies and still collect every penny of his 12 million dollars.  It is absolutely pathetic. I would fully support the owners if they were to ever lock the players out, with the end goal being the death of guaranteed contracts.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]
    And Lackey can be literally the worst pitcher in Major League Baseball in 2011, be the tough guy to the extent TJ surgery is necessary, miss the entire 2012 season (which by the way I am thankful for) and collect more than Jenks. Wow, we are wasting an amazing amount of money on horrendous players with even worse character. Thanks, Theo.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts