BOBBY V confirms he was RAILROADED from AVILES issue?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: BOBBY V confirms he was RAILROADED from AVILES issue?

1-BV discloses a story about him and WMB.

2-BV creates a week-long furor, trying to elicit sympathy.

3-Then he admits he made it all up.

4-Then he says WMB doesn't remember it either.

5-So he apparently called WMB to ask if he remembered an incident he made up.

I grew up in the Bronx, and BV might be crazier than anyone I knew from then.  I mean, this guy doesn't even know what he saying anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: BOBBY V confirms he was RAILROADED from AVILES issue?

And now we learn more about Bobby V.

It is not professional of the team around him to undermine his authority at every turn.  But it is less so for him to repeatedly complain about it after being fired.  He looks like someone trying to pass himself off as a victim screaming for attention.

What Bobby V seems to miss is all this goes away if he wins more often.  He had an assembled team handed to him that won 90 games the year before, so the talent was there.  (It was.  don't nitpick about it.)  And yet he never won anything.  "My way or the highway" is a fine method of coaching, but only if your way leads to wins.  And while he is the coach and the boss, he is also the ONE accountable person, and he knows that goes with the job.  He should anyway, since he has been there before. 

He can scream no one wanted to follow.  The real problem is, he was not very good at leading them.  And this became obvious very early on...