Bobby V Is Tired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Bobby V Is Tired

He is. Everytime I see him, I'm thinking he's that much closer to slipping into a...coma.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Bobby V Is Tired

He looks cooked. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

He is tired alright.
    Tired of managing a poor performing team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

I'm tired just watching this show....I can imagine he is crazy tired directing it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Wouldn't u be tired watching this team of under achieving, overpaid, entitled players every night. I have decided to not watch anymore games this season. It is tiring. It would be nice to see all fans protest this ugly team and boycott at least one game. It would be nice to prove a point to management and players that they need to get their act together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: Bobby V Is Tired": [QUOTE]Wouldn't u be tired watching this team of under achieving, overpaid, entitled players every night. I have decided to not watch anymore games this season. It is tiring. It would be nice to see all fans protest this ugly team and boycott at least one game. It would be nice to prove a point to management and players that they need to get their act together. Posted by Mchampion[/QUOTE] The only way the fans of Boston would boycott games, is for Henry to come out publicly in favor of traditional marriage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

It was always like this.  Managers make out their lineups a week ahead of time.  In the simple BDC league, I spend a few minutes making my lineups days ahead of time.

As soon as the RS found out that he didn't know who was pitching for MN until late that afternoon, and well after the chat boards questioned the lineup, people should've known something was wrong.

In all the BB I've ever seen, I have only seen that happen once, in maybe 40 years of watching.  The chances of someone like Girardi not knowing who is pitching against them is practically -0-.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby V Is Tired:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Bobby V Is Tired": The only way the fans of Boston would boycott games, is for Henry to come out publicly in favor of traditional marriage.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

My guess is that about 100% of the people that suggest a boycott, don't own tickets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't u be tired watching this team of under achieving, overpaid, entitled players every night. I have decided to not watch anymore games this season. It is tiring. It would be nice to see all fans protest this ugly team and boycott at least one game. It would be nice to prove a point to management and players that they need to get their act together.
    Posted by Mchampion[/QUOTE]

Never ,never,never, ever happen. If you train something it will listen to you. Their act is together and your part of the show.......Do i make myself clear?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Bobby V is as dramatic as Charlie Sheen. 

At least Charlie Sheen is funny.  Bobby V. is both confusing and frustrating. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Bobby V Is Tired:
    [QUOTE]He is. Everytime I see him, I'm thinking he's that much closer to slipping into a...coma.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
        I expected a little more fire from Bobby, but too many times I think he's just going through the motions. He does look like he could use a nice long nap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Dave Stapleton still has to be statistically one of the great stories in MLB history. A player who in his 7 seasons saw his batting average drop systematically each season. He got progressively worse at the plate each year. Hard to do that for that long. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

The Red Sox just need to dump Valentine, eat his contract (it is smaller than some of the player contracts they have eaten) and admit that he was a terrible mistake.

Changing managers now might rejuvinate the entire team like the year of "Morgan's Magic".  There is no use playing this out till the end of the season.

No team ever fires the entire roster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

a defibrilator could'nt revive this team

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

CSI couldn't solve this case either...the he said/she said has been going on now since the day Tito "resigned." It's incredible the amount of mis-information coming from Planet Larry, BV and the players to the media.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Pedroia on his postgame interview said it all last night, " our offense stinks". He shhots with a shotgun instead with a rifle. Spread the blame around where it belongs. Too bad that the forum has so many rifles who pick off scapegoats one by one. Many here who see the tree and not the forrest. Myopia. BV is only a minor part of the problem but look at the front page, you would think that he was on the field pitching, hitting, and playing defense.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Valentine is only a minor part of the problem here, and his role has to be considered in light of the fact that he wasn't allowed to choose his own coaching staff, wasn't allowed to place the players in the roles he saw fit, and had little to do with the roster of personel. There is plenty of blame to go around, but objectively, its been Beckett and Lester who have let this team down the most. If they had pitched well we could have been right in the thick of things right now.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]The only way the fans of Boston would boycott games, is for Henry to come out publicly in favor of traditional marriage. The etymology of "marriage" is from latin, of course, and marītāre meaning to provide with a husband or wife. There is no "traditional marriage". State sanctioned same-sex unions are no more marriages than "gay" means physical sexual identity.  Sexual conduct, under the artifice "sexual orientation", has been falsely asserted as physical identity. Needless to say, changing U.S. public marriage laws, codified from Canon law, based upon the desire to instiutionalize same-sexual relationships is a complete perversion of marriage. It sends youth the false message that same-sexual conduct is part of physical identity.    You are correct, though, that an owner's statement "marriage is the Canon based union of males with females" will bring out the ever increasing fools, in mass.   It should come as no suprise that men will call wrong "right". If morality had anything to do with the adopted values of the times, it wouldn't be morality. Only fools are ignorant or oblivious to that fact.  In addition, morality has nothing to do with intentions and/or inclinations. Mitigation bears on culpability, not responsbility for perverted conduct.    
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what your point is. Sorry. However, I will offer, briefly, my own opinion: that those who oppose same sex marriage should try substituting "black" for "same sex" or "gay" and see how they feel about the result. We live in a secular society, not a religious one. This is about equal treatment under the law. If individuals are opposed to same sex marriage, then they should not participate in it. The financial cost to gay couples who cannot benefit from tax laws that favor heterosexual couples in marriage is enormous. That is wrong IMO.
    Homophobia: the last bastion of socially acceptable bigotry.
    Just my opinion.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ANY THREAD SOFTY STARTS IS INHERENTLY TIRED!

His narcissistic nature makes him start his own thread when this fits with the "should bobby v. be fired" thread.

He should stick to topics he knows a great deal about!  Like.....  Homosexuality :)