Bobby V Is Tired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Bobby V Is Tired

um, i started this thread...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby V Is Tired:
    [QUOTE]um, i started this thread...
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!   Oooops!

Sorry danny!  Not sure why I thought it was Softy???  He must have had the latest comment at the time, & I mistook it for the OP.

In that case......   Great thread danny!   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I don't really care to debate the gay v. heterosexual argument. Let's just say that I really don't care what 2 guys or 2 women do in their own bedrooms. Last night, a gay couple were hand in hand and one had a t-shirt--"Gay is OK"....Is that any different than a drunk girl with no bra stumbling down a crowded block while lip-locking a guy in a tank top and chains and 11 tatooes. It's not exactly my idea of a "normal" couple but it sure is A-OK with the normal people because it's a man and a woman. I'd rather have the gay couples not being demonstrative about their love on the streets. The PDAs from some of these young hetero couples is almost borderline disgusting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I don't get the stigma anymore of gays. What's the big issue? Did they try to seduce your 10-yr-old boy? Someone tried to make a case that a Priest who rapes boys is "homosexual behavior." Oh my god, people really think that? You think the boys wanted that--it's called child abuse and its' pedophile actions not homosexual....Anyway, carry on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Are people still saying "hey f--g--t!"....if they are, that's so not 21st century.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I don't really care to debate the gay v. heterosexual argument. Let's just say that I really don't care what 2 guys or 2 women do in their own bedrooms. Last night, a gay couple were hand in hand and one had a t-shirt--"Gay is OK"....Is that any different than a drunk girl with no bra stumbling down a crowded block while lip-locking a guy in a tank top and chains and 11 tatooes. It's not exactly my idea of a "normal" couple but it sure is A-OK with the normal people because it's a man and a woman. I'd rather have the gay couples not being demonstrative about their love on the streets. The PDAs from some of these young hetero couples is almost borderline disgusting.

Yeh!  Don't want to go there either, except to say.......

My brother, and most of the gay people I know, DO NOT LIKE the pda's either!  Contrary to the opinions of the epically stupid & bigoted people like softy Softy, there are actually millions of relatively conservative, Republican gays, like my brother & his partner, who don't like that public behavior either.

Enough said about that!  I don't want Softy's little head to explode while trying to wrap his little brain around that.  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I don't get the stigma anymore of gays. What's the big issue? Did they try to seduce your 10-yr-old boy? Someone tried to make a case that a Priest who rapes boys is "homosexual behavior." Oh my god, people really think that? You think the boys wanted that--it's called child abuse and its' pedophile actions not homosexual....Anyway, carry on.

OY!  Don't really want to go here either, but.......

Even my brother agrees that these pedophile Priest, pastors, coaches, teachers, Sandusky's, who abuse and violate little BOYS, as opposed to little girls, is inherently homosexual behavior by definition.   It simply is what it is......  It would be the same if a woman was "sexually" abusing a little girl, as opposed to a little girl.   Sorry! 

NOW.....  That is not to say that homosexuals have a greater propensity toward violating young people than the average heterosexual community!!!!  There is statistically ZERO DIFFERENCE between the % of adults who commit such heinous crimes against children in either community!!!!  ZERO!  Just as there is no difference in the % of abuse committed by priest when compared to say............
    protestant pastors, teachers, coaches, professionals, etc. etc. etc...........

ENOUGH SAID!  I'll leave it to softy to demagogue this issue, & "beat IT" to death.......  As he is want to do.......   The question is, what is the IT he is really beating while "getting off" on this topic????  Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no mo'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

by definition, yes, but not by the acts...the acts themselves are rape, abuse.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]by definition, yes, but not by the acts...the acts themselves are rape, abuse.

While your definitions are correct, they are not mutually exclusive of who is committing the rape & abuse on whom.  You simply can't ignore who is doing what to whom because of the nature of the crime, which is ultimately and obviously the sickest and most unbelievably perverse and COWARDLY crime imaginable.

I think we pretty much agree??

Let's leave this alone, as I don't want to add to softy's perseverant interest in such perversion.   Oh......  He likey

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]However, I will offer, briefly, my own opinion: that those who oppose same sex marriage should try substituting "black" for "same sex" or "gay" and see how they feel about the result. We live in a secular society, not a religious one. This is about equal treatment under the law. If individuals are opposed to same sex marriage, then they should not participate in it. The financial cost to gay couples who cannot benefit from tax laws that favor heterosexual couples in marriage is enormous. That is wrong IMO. Homophobia: the last bastion of socially acceptable bigotry Same-sex isn't marriage, anyomre than "gay" is sexual identity. Skin pigmentation is physical identity. To equate sexual conduct with race is an insult to race and intelligence. I could care less who is a "couple". Tax laws and marriage laws afford all men and women equal protection under the law. Your bugaboo on sexual conduct and race and law is an insult to basic intelligence. If you are going to repeat the talking points of organized political groups, at least demand intellectual integrity before droning them.   
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

Without apology, you sir, are either a fool or a bigot or both. You clearly have no clue about how "tax laws and marriage laws" affect homosexual couples. Did you know that if one gay individual is insured for medical insurance through his or her partner's employer that the value of that insurance is taxable income whereas if the couple were opposite sex, it would not be so? Do you know that estates passed on to a same sex partner are, in many cases, treated as taxable income whereas if the couple were opposite sex, that would not be the case? Did you know that social security benefits can be passed on only to opposite sex spouses, but not to same sex partners? There are literally thousand of laws the discriminate against homosexual couples. I guess that in your mind, thats fair. Or perhaps you believe that individuals one day choose to be gay (or straight) and therefore its a matter of preference, not of destiny-any more than someone can choose to be a black person or an asian.
    I am not going to debate you further on this because I do not interact with bigots; I do not tolerate them at all. So go about your little life in your small minded way, smugly knowing that in your own mind you can justify your bigotry to your own satisfaction.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]  That is not to say that homosexuals have a greater propensity toward violating young people than the average heterosexual community!!!!  There is statistically ZERO DIFFERENCE between the % of adults who commit such heinous crimes against children in either community!!!!  ZERO!   um, i started this thread... Posted by dannycater LOL!!!!!   Oooops! Sorry danny!  Not sure why I thought it was Softy???  He must have had the latest comment at the time, & I mistook it for the OP. In that case......   Great thread danny!   :)

Folks, please scroll down when you reach the above incoherent babbling drivel of the resident junior high poster. Also, on his borther's blog, you will find the source of his "absolutely ZERO difference" pedophile study;) 

I can get you a few books to deal with that "reading comprehension thing," that you clearly struggle with mightily.

How did I know that YOU would find problems with the incredibly balanced and reasoned statements of fact that I had to offer???

ALSO.....

What's a "borther?"    "My borther's blog????"

Gee soft head......  I don't have a "borther."  If I did have a "borther," he certainly wouldn't have a blog.....

As usual, you make absolutely no sense, & routinely make stuff up out of nowhere. 

Oh......  In case you meant "BROTHER" in your incoherent non sequitur, show us the "blog."  My brother has no such blog.

you might want to have that perseverant behavior checked out softy.  

THE LADY DUTH PROTESTETH TOO MUCH!  "Dude looks like a lady!"  Catch you in P-Town Softy  :)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]reasoned statements of fact "Absolutley Zero difference" is unhinged babbling opinion. When you drive-by troll, you need to look over the back of your shoulder.

Not to worry Soft One!  I know right where you are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Bobby V Is Tired:
    [QUOTE]He is. Everytime I see him, I'm thinking he's that much closer to slipping into a...coma.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]He is. Everytime I see him, I'm thinking he's that much closer to slipping into a...coma.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Sections
Shortcuts