1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Re: Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now?

In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now? : Agreed.  This is why the phrase "man up" is fading out of popular colloquialism and being replaced with the new phrase: "Ranger Up" Not only is "Ranger Up" more PC, but it also pays homage to the brave Army Rangers who defend us everyday.
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]
    Another reason to hate Political Correctness!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now?

In Response to; Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now?:
    [QUOTE] Update: BleacherReport: In what can only be construed as veiled assertions of the fact, Comcast Sports Net New England's Gary Tanguay has revealed that John Lackey was the snitch in the Red Sox clubhouse.   Gary Tanguay @ Gary_Tanguay I do know The Red Sox snitch who ratted out Bobby V is NOT Dustin Pedrioa. # RedSox #RedSox#UNOSportsTonight From there, he started to yield questions from his followers, ruling out every single player other than John Lackey. ... This morning, on Boston's 98.5 The Sports Hub, Tanguay appeared on the Toucher & Rich program and confirmed that he had heard both on the record and off the record who the Red Sox snitch in fact was. By the process of elimination, Lackey was the only name left on the table. The show then tweeted this following the interview:   Toucher and Rich @ Toucherandrich So by process of elimination, according to @ Gary_Tanguay this morning on Toucher & Rich, JOHN LACKEY is the Red Sox snitch. Who is the snitch? Pedroia? Ortiz? Ellsbury? Beckett? Lester? Who do you think is the snitch? By Michael Silverman / Boston Herald T he Red Sox still have a snitch problem on their hands. ...manager Bobby Valentine who revealed himself as the one being ratted out yesterday for an offense so ridiculously contrived that it only highlights how ridiculously unsolved this team’s off-the-field problems are. It points out how there is still at least one player around who is so unwilling to accept Valentine’s ways that he was willing to go behind his manager’s back to discredit him. ... As Valentine tells it, his attempt at dugout sarcasm with young third baseman Will Middlebrooks came back to bite him — before he could tell the rest of the story. “He came into the dugout, he made a couple of errors, and I said, ‘Nice inning, kid,’ ” Valentine said. “I had thought I had established a relationship with him, where I could say something like that and he would kind of smile or relax a little. Maybe he grimaced, but somebody overheard it and decided that it was a very dreadful thing for a manager to say to a young player and decided to repeat it a few times, this dreadful thing. And that person didn’t go to the locker room with me when I went with Will after the game to explain to him when I made three errors in a game and I was 21 years old and the fans went and booed me off the field and how I got through it and how other people get through it. It’s a great learning experience. ...The club source also said that the snitch was a current player. So that means it was not Kevin Youkilis , Middlebrooks’ predecessor who was traded to the Chicago White Sox in June.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Bobby Valentine smells a rat in clubhouse-Who do you think was the snitch?Update:John Lackey!-What do you think of him now?:
    [QUOTE] Update: BleacherReport: In what can only be construed as veiled assertions of the fact, Comcast Sports Net New England's Gary Tanguay has revealed that John Lackey was the snitch in the Red Sox clubhouse.   Gary Tanguay @ Gary_Tanguay I do know The Red Sox snitch who ratted out Bobby V is NOT Dustin Pedrioa. # RedSox #RedSox#UNOSportsTonight From there, he started to yield questions from his followers, ruling out every single player other than John Lackey. ... This morning, on Boston's 98.5 The Sports Hub, Tanguay appeared on the Toucher & Rich program and confirmed that he had heard both on the record and off the record who the Red Sox snitch in fact was. By the process of elimination, Lackey was the only name left on the table. The show then tweeted this following the interview:   Toucher and Rich @ Toucherandrich So by process of elimination, according to @ Gary_Tanguay this morning on Toucher & Rich, JOHN LACKEY is the Red Sox snitch. Who is the snitch? Pedroia? Ortiz? Ellsbury? Beckett? Lester? Who do you think is the snitch? By Michael Silverman / Boston Herald T he Red Sox still have a snitch problem on their hands. ...manager Bobby Valentine who revealed himself as the one being ratted out yesterday for an offense so ridiculously contrived that it only highlights how ridiculously unsolved this team’s off-the-field problems are. It points out how there is still at least one player around who is so unwilling to accept Valentine’s ways that he was willing to go behind his manager’s back to discredit him. ... As Valentine tells it, his attempt at dugout sarcasm with young third baseman Will Middlebrooks came back to bite him — before he could tell the rest of the story. “He came into the dugout, he made a couple of errors, and I said, ‘Nice inning, kid,’ ” Valentine said. “I had thought I had established a relationship with him, where I could say something like that and he would kind of smile or relax a little. Maybe he grimaced, but somebody overheard it and decided that it was a very dreadful thing for a manager to say to a young player and decided to repeat it a few times, this dreadful thing. And that person didn’t go to the locker room with me when I went with Will after the game to explain to him when I made three errors in a game and I was 21 years old and the fans went and booed me off the field and how I got through it and how other people get through it. It’s a great learning experience. ...The club source also said that the snitch was a current player. So that means it was not Kevin Youkilis , Middlebrooks’ predecessor who was traded to the Chicago White Sox in June.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]